Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 31831
-
09-07-20 14:46 #17521Regular Member

Posts: 17Callie
Her name used to be Callie from Cuba. Like a dead meat, not recommended. Don't know who is Sophia
.
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 14:36 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 189Sophia
Is this the Sophia? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot
[View Original Post]
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...1/259439624234
-
09-07-20 13:24 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 257Sophia
She is on Skip the Games, easy enough to find her.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:21 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 1136I'd like to know more about this one also. Is she FS or just massage?
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:03 #17517Senior Member

Posts: 357Sent you a PM about Sophia.
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 12:49 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 793Search
Many of the search engines for the platforms these forums are built on will can only search for five or more characters. Try *Ava* That may work.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 11:59 #17515Senior Member

Posts: 179I would love her contact info or website. PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 11:54 #17514Senior Member

Posts: 179Ava, I have dreamed of Ava on three occasions. When I dreamed of her she was very attractive and a cute body.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, that is the end of positive remarks. Total dead fish and lack luster performance, doesn't like deep penetration.
But she was attractive and had a great little body.
-
09-07-20 11:49 #17513Senior Member

Posts: 179I would like to meet Sophia, PM her contact info or website.
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 11:05 #17512Banned Member

Posts: 114Ava
I've posted about Ava before. I met her off of SA and went to her hotel near airport. She is the hottie in pics, but she's got issues for sure. I don't know what her habit was as I didn't see marks on her body, but she kept picking her eyelashes incessantly.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
Plus, she told me a girlfriend of hers might come by room to pick something up. I left right away. It was all wrong. Another poster shared that her BF robbed him. Stay away.
-
09-07-20 09:31 #17511Senior Member

Posts: 60I did, actually.
Thanks for reply. I did actually search before posting. Nothing came up searching "Ava". Interesting, I just repeated search and my recent post isn't coming up either. Maybe search function is down? I'm just doing search at top right of forum thread. What am I missing?
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 07:30 #17510Senior Member

Posts: 37Will be passing through your town next week, would love to hook up with her if you don't mind PM me her number.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 05:09 #17509Senior Member

Posts: 793Ava
Stay the fuck away for your own safety. She is the woman in the picture but is no longer the young hottie you see. She has been discussed and reported on a few times in the past months on this forum. Do a search on here and educate yourself.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 00:19 #17508Senior Member

Posts: 60Ava
Any info on this one? I did a cursory image search. Couple different numbers but both Nashville. I hate to TOFTT with all the bonified hotties listed but she's definitely got my attention!
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53888413/
-
09-06-20 21:46 #17507Senior Member

Posts: 43Pm her number.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






