Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8349

    Leddi

    Anyone have any info for her? Haven't seen or heard about her since like mid 2017. Pm if you can help.

  2. #8348

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    You guys remember Bella, redhead girl who worked out of Parkville 5-6 years ago? Does she still work? Somebody told me last year she still does, but I haven't seen an ad from her in years.
    She has blond hair now and is on LC all the time. She is still on the street every once in a while. She moves back and forth between Parkville and Orleans St.

  3. #8347

    I remember her and her partner in crime

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    You guys remember Bella, redhead girl who worked out of Parkville 5-6 years ago? Does she still work? Somebody told me last year she still does, but I haven't seen an ad from her in years.
    I remember her from back in the day. She had a nice quiet incall. I was a regular of hers and her friend "Mia". Built up a nice repoire with the both of them until Mia "cashed and dashed" me. Then Bella fell off the radar. Might have been there MO. Build up trust with a regular then "hit and run". A shame too, both were solid providers.

  4. #8346

    Bella

    You guys remember Bella, redhead girl who worked out of Parkville 5-6 years ago? Does she still work? Somebody told me last year she still does, but I haven't seen an ad from her in years.

  5. #8345

    Old ads from cityxguide

    There used to be tons of Asian crap shoot ads on cityxguide before it got closed down. They were everywhere from BWI to Laurel to Columbia. They used to even have them in Moco a long time ago. They were Hit or mess but I found some gems over the years. Anybody know where to find Those ads now? I don't mind doing the reconnaissance it's actually one of my favorite things about this Hobby.

  6. #8344
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    What I heard from her friend is that she is out of this business in 2019 itself and leading a family life.
    Well damn. Kinda sad but kinda glad. Nice to see some of them get out of the game.

    BQ22.

  7. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info for her? Haven't seen or heard about her since like 2018. Pm if you can help.

    BQ22.
    What I heard from her friend is that she is out of this business in 2019 itself and leading a family life.

  8. #8342

    Piper

    Anyone have info for her? Haven't seen or heard about her since like 2018. Pm if you can help.

    BQ22.

  9. #8341
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak to whether if she's fake or not, but I doubt the person behind this ad is the person she's claiming to be in these pics. The person behind this ad is Sabrina Nicole, and she's got thousands of followers. You can google Sabrina Nicole and easily find her online everywhere. For someone like her to be 200/ hhr, that'd be a steal since there are so many lesser quality looking ladies who charges similar rates in this area.

    If the ad is real, it's possible that she's someone who looks kinda like Sabrina and just didn't want to post her own pic for her own privacy reasons. Believe it or not, it's becoming somewhat acceptable to post pics that closely resembles what you look like to give an "idea" of what you look like. If anyone is bored or brave enough to TOFTT, please share! =).
    Its not her. I'm 100% sure its not her. I've got this from her IG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200906_072518.jpg‎   20200906_072334.jpg‎  

  10. #8340

    Kandi??

    Anyone seen this Kandi?

    Certainly seems like a different Kandi than the one with reviews here.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1944935

  11. #8339
    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have some recommendations for providers that are into role play? Specifically mom / son roleplay and incest roleplay.
    emmababypersonals.com

  12. #8338
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    You wrote plenty, man! Excellent review and thanks for sharing in such detail!

    One quick question: that last girl you saw at the infamous BWI hotel--her name wasn't Jasmine / Jazzy by any chance, was it?
    Tried to check the list for you but I couldn't find her number. She hung out with Snowflake. Older white lady that was definitely a heavy user. Incredible head, though. I shouldn't have done BBJ with her or Bree, though.

    The girl kicking attempting to kick in the door that the police broke down was Skyler https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53510646/ . Shouldve just ponied up for the 4 some since they were all on the same floor.

    To the guy that mentioned "2 brees" that explains a lot. I was expecting a good experience because of the reviews and she was fuckin terrible.

    To these recent comments asking about some of these models: Jesus Christ. This is Baltimore. There are great escorts for good prices in Vegas and I'm sure elsewhere, but NOT here. Learn to see what's a scam or LEO setup.

  13. #8337

    Sabrina Nicole

    I can't speak to whether if she's fake or not, but I doubt the person behind this ad is the person she's claiming to be in these pics. The person behind this ad is Sabrina Nicole, and she's got thousands of followers. You can google Sabrina Nicole and easily find her online everywhere. For someone like her to be 200/ hhr, that'd be a steal since there are so many lesser quality looking ladies who charges similar rates in this area.

    If the ad is real, it's possible that she's someone who looks kinda like Sabrina and just didn't want to post her own pic for her own privacy reasons. Believe it or not, it's becoming somewhat acceptable to post pics that closely resembles what you look like to give an "idea" of what you look like. If anyone is bored or brave enough to TOFTT, please share! =).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    She is on HINGE advertising as an escort. Messaged her and went to snap. She charges $200 for 30 min. Glen Burnie and can host. I haven't had a chance to google image the images but I have a feeling she's fake. Anyone recognize these photos? Looks like a porn star to me but I'm not sure.

    Thanks in advance. She's probably not real.

  14. #8336

    LOL, I think she's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    I don't recognize her, but if she's real, I'd be game.
    I have no idea, but as others have said, she's most likely fake. Not sure if it'll go anywhere. If I do decide to see her, I'll post back here.

  15. #8335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    She is on HINGE advertising as an escort. Messaged her and went to snap. She charges $200 for 30 min. Glen Burnie and can host. I haven't had a chance to google image the images but I have a feeling she's fake. Anyone recognize these photos? Looks like a porn star to me but I'm not sure.

    Thanks in advance. She's probably not real.
    I don't recognize her, but if she's real, I'd be game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape