Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #208
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    They're amateurs. They're "hooking" part-time and selectively.
    That literally is what makes them Pros.

  2. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo. In the end, there's hooking and then there's being a hooker. Most of these SB's ain't holed up in a room for 12 hours a day fucking as many dudes as they can to make their nut and please a pimp. Maybe we need another name for them?

    Hooker-lite?
    Margerine Hoes?
    Hoe Zero?
    Organic Hoes?
    I Cant Believe Its Pussy?
    Low Calorie Pussy?

    Just my two cents after a night of vodka and pussy. Be good bro's.
    Just about fell out of my chair laughing at these suggestions, haha! My vote is for "I-Can't-Believe-It's-Pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    Why do people care what they are called? Some people seem to think it's really important that the hot 23 year old college student that I can be seen in public with (because all she wants is a fancy dinner) is a called a hooker. I don't care about the point they are trying to make, but I enjoy the urgency.

    The logic is simple, I wouldn't get paid to fuck a pro, therefor any amount is too much. - and before anyone jumps on me about using the word pro, you clearly defined a "professional. " Want to also call every woman on SA a hooker, that's all fine, but apparently you do see a difference.
    Not saying you're a "white knight" or anything, but there's plenty of folks who fit that description. Some care very much & take offense over anyone calling their SB a hooker. On top of that, some are so set in their ways and refuse to be convinced over the interwebz--much like it is on chaotic YouTube comment sections. But they're kidding themselves if they believe SBs aren't hookers. Women on Seeking don't want to meet / hang out with you just for your charming personality. They're not freely giving up their time & company just because you look like Brad Pitt or are some god in the bedroom. And they're sure as shit not after love. They're after money, plain and simple.

    I think you misunderstood one of my earlier posts: SBs are supposed to be amateurs, not pros. Basically, Seeking Arrangements caters to women who are NOT professional providers. It even says so at the login screen about how the site isn't for them. Does that mean everyone abides by the rules and that there's no pros whatsoever? No, of course not. But the argument I made still stands. SBs on that site don't get to charge pro prices. They're amateurs. They're "hooking" part-time and selectively, if you will. And that's partly why I said that my cost-fun ratio in the sugaring scene heavily outweighs my money & time spent around pros (agencies, crapshoots, AMPs, independents, etc). So don't further feed into the GPS which has run rampant in this region. You're not the only john in their lives and you won't be able to "save them. ".

    In the end, believe whatever you like. It's a free country and the world wide web. You do you. Just don't put these girls up on a pedestal and think of them in some higher station in life compared to the rest. I'm sorry, but that's factually delusional.

  3. #206

    I kind of look at it this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The argument you seem to be advancing is that a professional dispenses with the bullshit and fucks anybody who can pay the bill while an SB you have to work hard to earn the right to pay her to fuck you and she will fuck anybody who can earn the right to pay her to fuck her.

    Virginia criminal code: 18.2-346. Prostitution; commercial sexual conduct.

    A. Any person who, for money or its equivalent, (I) commits any act in violation of 18.2-361; performs cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus upon or by another person; engages in sexual intercourse or anal intercourse; touches the unclothed genitals or anus of another person with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify; or allows another to touch his unclothed genitals or anus with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify or (ii) offers to commit any act in violation of 18.2-361; perform cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus upon or by another person; engage in sexual intercourse or anal intercourse; touch the unclothed genitals or anus of another person with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify; or allow another to touch his unclothed genitals or anus with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof is guilty of prostitution, which is punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.

    If they don't fuck you unless they are getting compensated it's prostitution and they are prostitutes. I'm not trying to shame anybody, I fucking love hookers but give it a name. If some of you guys enjoy pretending that you're back in the "hunt" with a younger woman it's not my place to judge but you are not Huge Hefner, and you aren't seducing them. It's P4 P and SA is no different in concept than BP was nor has it ever been.
    I think the this discussion is all about the saying 'fuck me for free and don't call me a *****'.

  4. #205
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Correct me if I'm wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Are SB's hookers or not- I'll try to keep this short.

    Are they hooking? Yes. Are they hookers? Depends.

    A hooker says you can do xyz to me for x amount of dollars. With a hooker, you show up with the right amount of dollars and you can do xyz to her, period. Only time a hooker is turning you away is if you are weird, have poor hygiene or give off cop vibes.

    A SB, usually has and uses a bit or a lot more discernment. You have to at least send them a chatty message first, maybe go thru a meet and greet and then you score with the parameters being set by your prior discussions. They see what and who they are dealing with physically first and can judge their attraction/tolerance towards you. That use of discernment is the difference. And sure, since CL and BP got shut down, plenty of pros are playing the SB role to get business.

    I just personally think there is a difference. Sure, punany is being exchanged for $. But the "customer service" aspect differs wildly. Like another poster said, the price of a pro gets you from 2-4 hours with a SB or more depending on chemistry. Ive had pros that were in my rotation for years and the arrangement stayed the same. With my best SBs I got discounts/freebies/extended time/extra goodies after dealing with them continually. Thats fewer and further in between with pros.

    Sooooo. In the end, there's hooking and then there's being a hooker. Most of these SB's ain't holed up in a room for 12 hours a day fucking as many dudes as they can to make their nut and please a pimp. Maybe we need another name for them?

    Hooker-lite?

    Margerine Hoes?

    Hoe Zero?

    Organic Hoes?

    I Cant Believe Its Pussy?

    Low Calorie Pussy?

    Just my two cents after a night of vodka and pussy. Be good bro's.
    The argument you seem to be advancing is that a professional dispenses with the bullshit and fucks anybody who can pay the bill while an SB you have to work hard to earn the right to pay her to fuck you and she will fuck anybody who can earn the right to pay her to fuck her.

    Virginia criminal code: § 18.2-346. Prostitution; commercial sexual conduct.

    A. Any person who, for money or its equivalent, (I) commits any act in violation of § 18.2-361; performs cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus upon or by another person; engages in sexual intercourse or anal intercourse; touches the unclothed genitals or anus of another person with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify; or allows another to touch his unclothed genitals or anus with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify or (ii) offers to commit any act in violation of § 18.2-361; perform cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus upon or by another person; engage in sexual intercourse or anal intercourse; touch the unclothed genitals or anus of another person with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify; or allow another to touch his unclothed genitals or anus with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof is guilty of prostitution, which is punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.

    If they don't fuck you unless they are getting compensated it's prostitution and they are prostitutes. I'm not trying to shame anybody, I fucking love hookers but give it a name. If some of you guys enjoy pretending that you're back in the "hunt" with a younger woman it's not my place to judge but you are not Huge Hefner, and you aren't seducing them. It's P4 P and SA is no different in concept than BP was nor has it ever been.

  5. #204
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Yes but

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    The logic is simple, I wouldn't get paid to fuck a pro, therefor any amount is too much. - and before anyone jumps on me about using the word pro, you clearly defined a "professional. " Want to also call every woman on SA a hooker, that's all fine, but apparently you do see a difference.
    You're a hooker.

  6. #203
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    The logic is simple, I wouldn't get paid to fuck a pro, therefor any amount is too much. - and before anyone jumps on me about using the word pro, you clearly defined a "professional. " Want to also call every woman on SA a hooker, that's all fine, but apparently you do see a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Haha, what? Do explain that logic here please? Because 400+ in the DMV typically buys one hour of a decent professional's time (maybe 1. 5 - 2 hrs if you're fortunate or they're on the cheap).

    For 200-400, my regular rotation of SBs stick around for 4+ hours--sometimes overnight. Some are totally down with fun in the bedroom the entire time. Others prefer a meal before / after the deed, and then okay with multiple pops over the next several hours. We'll break the monotony every now & then by going to the beach, watching Netflix, or strolling through the city near their place (where some will host instead of requiring me to get a hotel every single visit). I mean dude, I did the math. Pretty certain the cost-fun ratio for me on Seeking heavily outweighs the cost / time around pros. We all stick with what's comfortable, profitable, and the most enjoyable.

    And as the admin says, SBs are a type of hooker. They are indeed giving it up for money. I know I've said this before, but I'll repeat: if SBs don't want to think of themselves as hookers, I'm fine with fulfilling their fantasy so long as they fulfill mine.

    Preach brother, no issue with pretending they aren't hookers when you're with them if it means they fuck you better, but some of these guys really believe they aren't hookers.

    A2

  7. #202
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Why do people care what they are called? Some people seem to think it's really important that the hot 23 year old college student that I can be seen in public with (because all she wants is a fancy dinner) is a called a hooker. I don't care about the point they are trying to make, but I enjoy the urgency.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Are SB's hookers or not- I'll try to keep this short.

    Are they hooking? Yes. Are they hookers? Depends.

    A hooker says you can do xyz to me for x amount of dollars. With a hooker, you show up with the right amount of dollars and you can do xyz to her, period. Only time a hooker is turning you away is if you are weird, have poor hygiene or give off cop vibes.

    A SB, usually has and uses a bit or a lot more discernment. You have to at least send them a chatty message first, maybe go thru a meet and greet and then you score with the parameters being set by your prior discussions. They see what and who they are dealing with physically first and can judge their attraction/tolerance towards you. That use of discernment is the difference. And sure, since CL and BP got shut down, plenty of pros are playing the SB role to get business.

    I just personally think there is a difference. Sure, punany is being exchanged for $. But the "customer service" aspect differs wildly. Like another poster said, the price of a pro gets you from 2-4 hours with a SB or more depending on chemistry. Ive had pros that were in my rotation for years and the arrangement stayed the same. With my best SBs I got discounts/freebies/extended time/extra goodies after dealing with them continually. Thats fewer and further in between with pros.

    Sooooo. In the end, there's hooking and then there's being a hooker. Most of these SB's ain't holed up in a room for 12 hours a day fucking as many dudes as they can to make their nut and please a pimp. Maybe we need another name for them?

    Hooker-lite?

    Margerine Hoes?

    Hoe Zero?

    Organic Hoes?

    I Cant Believe Its Pussy?

    Low Calorie Pussy?

    Just my two cents after a night of vodka and pussy. Be good bro's.

  8. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Are SB's hookers or not- I'll try to keep this short.

    Are they hooking? Yes. Are they hookers? Depends.

    A hooker says you can do xyz to me for x amount of dollars. With a hooker, you show up with the right amount of dollars and you can do xyz to her, period. Only time a hooker is turning you away is if you are weird, have poor hygiene or give off cop vibes.

    A SB, usually has and uses a bit or a lot more discernment. You have to at least send them a chatty message first, maybe go thru a meet and greet and then you score with the parameters being set by your prior discussions. They see what and who they are dealing with physically first and can judge their attraction/tolerance towards you. That use of discernment is the difference. And sure, since CL and BP got shut down, plenty of pros are playing the SB role to get business.

    I just personally think there is a difference. Sure, punany is being exchanged for $. But the "customer service" aspect differs wildly. Like another poster said, the price of a pro gets you from 2-4 hours with a SB or more depending on chemistry. Ive had pros that were in my rotation for years and the arrangement stayed the same. With my best SBs I got discounts/freebies/extended time/extra goodies after dealing with them continually. Thats fewer and further in between with pros.

    Sooooo. In the end, there's hooking and then there's being a hooker. Most of these SB's ain't holed up in a room for 12 hours a day fucking as many dudes as they can to make their nut and please a pimp. Maybe we need another name for them?

    Hooker-lite?

    Margerine Hoes?

    Hoe Zero?

    Organic Hoes?

    I Cant Believe Its Pussy?

    Low Calorie Pussy?

    Just my two cents after a night of vodka and pussy. Be good bro's.
    Sooo what you're saying is that they're hookers that we allow to discriminate. LOL.

  9. #200

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    She could be a rock star and make serious bank if she wasn't so hopped up on H, meth or a combo of the two.

    Lucked out and caught her on a good day a few weeks back, little head ignored the risk of her being on the copper radar and everything was more than I expected. BBBJ followed with cg then doggy. We definitely connected and I told her she is a gem that I can't wait to see again.

    Fast forward to four days ago. She is all skeezed out via texts and won't answer the phone. Finally fires back in all caps saying she doesn't see Trump supporters then goes on a mini tirade about whatever popped into her skull at that second.

    WTF, I never bring up politics with bitches, it is a given really that they are all dems and probably share instagram pix of their latest abortion.

    Cross that one off the list. Sigh. This area sux donkey balls for us pooners. Especially when the transvestites put the women to shame in the looks department.

    Saving money for a week of fun in Thailand once covid travel restrictions are lifted.
    I've seen Ashton a few times, and I've never had much trouble. I'm an insomniac, so I'm up all night. She's usually free around 2-3 am, and I can see her then. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen signs of demons with her, and I'm not sure what makes you think she has any demons?

    As for the dem and abortion thing, I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure others on the board can tell you about AJ and a few other providers that have been pregnant / are with kids. I don't think I know any provider that has had an abortion. Plus, I don't know if our hobby leaves us room to judge the actions of anyone else.

    A lot of providers have preferences: some only see white, some see anything but AA, and I guess she sees anyone but Trump supporters. I think I'll have to see her again soon and ask her about politics.

    Finally, I personally think she's one of the best looking providers for the amount.

  10. #199

    Ahhhh, the Age Old Argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Haha, what? Do explain that logic here please? Because 400+ in the DMV typically buys one hour of a decent professional's time (maybe 1. 5 - 2 hrs if you're fortunate or they're on the cheap).

    For 200-400, my regular rotation of SBs stick around for 4+ hours--sometimes overnight. Some are totally down with fun in the bedroom the entire time. Others prefer a meal before / after the deed, and then okay with multiple pops over the next several hours. We'll break the monotony every now & then by going to the beach, watching Netflix, or strolling through the city near their place (where some will host instead of requiring me to get a hotel every single visit). I mean dude, I did the math. Pretty certain the cost-fun ratio for me on Seeking heavily outweighs the cost / time around pros. We all stick with what's comfortable, profitable, and the most enjoyable.

    And as the admin says, SBs are a type of hooker. They are indeed giving it up for money. I know I've said this before, but I'll repeat: if SBs don't want to think of themselves as hookers, I'm fine with fulfilling their fantasy so long as they fulfill mine.

    Preach brother, no issue with pretending they aren't hookers when you're with them if it means they fuck you better, but some of these guys really believe they aren't hookers.

    A2
    Are SB's hookers or not- I'll try to keep this short.

    Are they hooking? Yes. Are they hookers? Depends.

    A hooker says you can do xyz to me for x amount of dollars. With a hooker, you show up with the right amount of dollars and you can do xyz to her, period. Only time a hooker is turning you away is if you are weird, have poor hygiene or give off cop vibes.

    A SB, usually has and uses a bit or a lot more discernment. You have to at least send them a chatty message first, maybe go thru a meet and greet and then you score with the parameters being set by your prior discussions. They see what and who they are dealing with physically first and can judge their attraction/tolerance towards you. That use of discernment is the difference. And sure, since CL and BP got shut down, plenty of pros are playing the SB role to get business.

    I just personally think there is a difference. Sure, punany is being exchanged for $. But the "customer service" aspect differs wildly. Like another poster said, the price of a pro gets you from 2-4 hours with a SB or more depending on chemistry. Ive had pros that were in my rotation for years and the arrangement stayed the same. With my best SBs I got discounts/freebies/extended time/extra goodies after dealing with them continually. Thats fewer and further in between with pros.

    Sooooo. In the end, there's hooking and then there's being a hooker. Most of these SB's ain't holed up in a room for 12 hours a day fucking as many dudes as they can to make their nut and please a pimp. Maybe we need another name for them?

    Hooker-lite?

    Margerine Hoes?

    Hoe Zero?

    Organic Hoes?

    I Cant Believe Its Pussy?

    Low Calorie Pussy?

    Just my two cents after a night of vodka and pussy. Be good bro's.

  11. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    In this context pros are cheap.

    They are both pros. Anybody who gets paid to work is a professional, SB's are hookers.

    A2
    Haha, what? Do explain that logic here please? Because 400+ in the DMV typically buys one hour of a decent professional's time (maybe 1. 5 - 2 hrs if you're fortunate or they're on the cheap).

    For 200-400, my regular rotation of SBs stick around for 4+ hours--sometimes overnight. Some are totally down with fun in the bedroom the entire time. Others prefer a meal before / after the deed, and then okay with multiple pops over the next several hours. We'll break the monotony every now & then by going to the beach, watching Netflix, or strolling through the city near their place (where some will host instead of requiring me to get a hotel every single visit). I mean dude, I did the math. Pretty certain the cost-fun ratio for me on Seeking heavily outweighs the cost / time around pros. We all stick with what's comfortable, profitable, and the most enjoyable.

    And as the admin says, SBs are a type of hooker. They are indeed giving it up for money. I know I've said this before, but I'll repeat: if SBs don't want to think of themselves as hookers, I'm fine with fulfilling their fantasy so long as they fulfill mine.

    Preach brother, no issue with pretending they aren't hookers when you're with them if it means they fuck you better, but some of these guys really believe they aren't hookers.

    A2

  12. #197

    Mongering in reverse

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...187845856.html

    Is this reverse mongering?

    Might be the most affordable option LOL 😂.
    It worked for me in college.

  13. #196

    Next level strats

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...187845856.html

    Is this reverse mongering?

    Might be the most affordable option LOL 😂.

  14. #195

    Nonsense

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Similar thing to what happened to SlowBro happened to me. I feel like girls can tell with less certainty that the condom's broken if only the tip's broken and you still have some structural integrity.
    If the "end" of the condo rips, it won't retain structural integrity and the rest will roll down like a damn cock ring, and ALL men know when condoms tear because it gets wetter and a lot warmer. Immediately.

    Some ignore it and roll the dice, but the idea that a man wouldn't recognize the difference after a few strokes is far fetched.

  15. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Chicks can feel immediately when a guy isn't wearing a condom. Like right away. If it was a deal he would have spoken of her struggling, he didn't, he characterized it as something he "got away with" until it was over. That's not how it works. So no, I still don't believe it actually happened. I still believe it was a bullshit story that was made up to get the sewing circles panties in a bunch.
    Similar thing to what happened to SlowBro happened to me. I feel like girls can tell with less certainty that the condom's broken if only the tip's broken and you still have some structural integrity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape