Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 18234
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7839

    Just saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Is she having financial difficulties, working on the rag is pretty nasty.
    You would probably be surprised how many you've been with during their TOTM she just happens to be upfront about it. I seen her once during this time and you won't know to me it's not nasty but I'm also not that type of person that thinks that is gross or sick it's nature and normal.

  2. #7838

    I completely agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Sarah Maitland, 100%.
    Sarah definitely fits your requirements.

  3. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertox50  [View Original Post]
    Kind Sirs and Ladies (One never knows),

    I am traveling to Orlando tomorrow for a week, and I was hoping that someone might be able to put me in touch with a UTR. I've seen good things regarding Cassie, Michele1 L, and Mimi, so those providers would be an excellent place to start. My only must is DTBBBJ. Preference would be a spinner, but anyone that can hold a conversation, and laugh, would fit the bill.

    If you're ever in Southwest Virginia, let me know, and I will help you out. Thanks for your time.
    Sarah Maitland, 100%.

  4. #7836

    Complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I just confirmed with one of our popular UTRs that a certain senior member has been posting phony reviews of her, LOL. PM me for details if interested. (A2, I dont think it does but please delete this post if it violates your rules, thanks.)

    SYM
    Are you sure it wasnt you SYM? Did you just mentioned that a certain provider snores? Just sayin is all. .

  5. #7835
    Go for Sarah maitland. She has a handle here, msg and she will get back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1  [View Original Post]
    Live in Jax but coming to Orlando Thursday. Will have some time and would LOVE to spend some time with one of the Orlando UTR's I hear so much about. Definitely have a huge preference for busty enhanced is totally fine but skilled in the art of DT is definitely a must. More than happy to share my Jax knowledge.

  6. #7834

    Coming from out of state -

    Kind Sirs and Ladies (One never knows),

    I am traveling to Orlando tomorrow for a week, and I was hoping that someone might be able to put me in touch with a UTR. I've seen good things regarding Cassie, Michele1 L, and Mimi, so those providers would be an excellent place to start. My only must is DTBBBJ. Preference would be a spinner, but anyone that can hold a conversation, and laugh, would fit the bill.

    If you're ever in Southwest Virginia, let me know, and I will help you out. Thanks for your time.

  7. #7833

    Michele or Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I just confirmed with one of our popular UTRs that a certain senior member has been posting phony reviews of her, LOL. PM me for details if interested. (A2, I dont think it does but please delete this post if it violates your rules, thanks.)

    SYM
    Which one is complaining about you? Haha. Jk.

  8. #7832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I just confirmed with one of our popular UTRs that a certain senior member has been posting phony reviews of her, LOL. PM me for details if interested. (A2, I dont think it does but please delete this post if it violates your rules, thanks.)

    SYM
    That's funny. LOL.

  9. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I just confirmed with one of our popular UTRs that a certain senior member has been posting phony reviews of her, LOL. PM me for details if interested. (A2, I dont think it does but please delete this post if it violates your rules, thanks.)

    SYM
    Your mailbox is full.

  10. #7830
    I just confirmed with one of our popular UTRs that a certain senior member has been posting phony reviews of her, LOL. PM me for details if interested. (A2, I dont think it does but please delete this post if it violates your rules, thanks.)

    SYM

  11. #7829

    UTR help

    Live in Jax but coming to Orlando Thursday. Will have some time and would LOVE to spend some time with one of the Orlando UTR's I hear so much about. Definitely have a huge preference for busty enhanced is totally fine but skilled in the art of DT is definitely a must. More than happy to share my Jax knowledge.

  12. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPlaying  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have digits fir Mimi? General idea of location and toll. Thanks in advance.
    She's GFE and has a safe incall on South OBT. She has plenty of reviews in here. She's the furthest thing from a clock watcher as long as she's not being taken advantage of.

    Discuss rates with her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4790529

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4933794

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4789486

  13. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPlaying  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have digits fir Mimi? General idea of location and toll. Thanks in advance.
    She sent me a message 2 days ago saying she has new digits that end in 2684. AFAIK she's still in the Florida Mall area and her rates are reasonable for her level of service. Send TrollingObt a PM for more info as I believe he is her unofficial gatekeeper.

    SYM

  14. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Mimi has had a big spike in no-shows over the past week or two. If anyone gets messages saying not to come, please let me or her know. She's got plenty of available time if anyone's looking for an amazing date.
    Does anyone have digits fir Mimi? General idea of location and toll. Thanks in advance.

  15. #7825

    Michele1L (In Your Eyes)

    Michele1L (In Your Eyes)

    I recently had the pleasure of spending another lovely evening with the mesmerizing Michele1L. As I watched her wipe my cum from her eyes I was reminded of the song "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel, LOL

    Link to "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel:
    https://youtu.be/XlljhoQH5HU

    My dream started with a DFK make out session with M1L on top. She eventually worked her way down my body with her mouth and gave me an amazeballs DTBBBJ. There was a well positioned mirror behind her and I enjoyed alternating my gaze between the R-rated view of the back of her head bobbing up and down in my lap and the X-rated view of her sucking my cock directly in front of me.

    After about 10 min of DTBBBJ I asked her to climb on top for some 69 which must have lasted another 10 min. Between her fun-sized spinner body (5'2" I'm guessing?), top notch oral skills, and beautiful pussy with impeccable hygiene, M1L makes for my all-time favorite 69 companion.

    It was time for some fucking so M1L hopped on my fully engorged cock for an extended round of CG. While we fucked in CG I whispered in her ear that I had just watched her dirty video again and described what I liked about it to her. I'm not sure but I think she was turned on a little by this because she began to aggressively fuck my cock harder and deeper like she did to the dildo in her vid when she started to cum. However, this could all just be a figment of my vivid imagination, LOL

    I wanted to fuck her in Mish so I rolled her over with my cock embedded deep inside her like a rotisserie chicken on a skewer. She was a bit annoyed by this maneuver since I nearly rolled us completely off the bed and had to hang on to her to keep her from falling, LOL. Once I repositioned her to the middle of the bed I pounded away in several varieties of Mish as I enjoyed watching her breasts bounce with each thrust. I could tell I was beginning to boil so I asked her if she was going to want a facial for the happy ending and she said yes as she reached for her glasses.

    I took off the cover so she could finish me off with a DTBBBJ on her knees. At the moment of truth I asked her to lick my balls with her talented tongue as I unloaded a formidable facial. Despite her use of eye protection my spunk still managed to get in her eyes somehow. I of course profusely apologized because no gentleman likes to see that happen, right? LOL

    M1L begrudgingly forgave me for getting cum in her eyes even though I don't think for a minute she actually believed my apology, LOL. After we cleaned up we went out for some dinner at her suggestion which we enjoyed on the couch while watching one of her favorite movies. Before I hit the road we made plans for our next session which will be an overnight - something we haven't done since June so I'm really looking forward to it (even though she snores, LOL).

    Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM me for contact info.

    SYM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape