Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9885

    Phone Number

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEricShaun70  [View Original Post]
    Well she going to have a hard time getting customers. She didn't post a phone number.
    The number is right in the URL. LAST digits after the forward slash starting with 813.

  2. #9884

    You just have to know how to look

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEricShaun70  [View Original Post]
    Well she going to have a hard time getting customers. She didn't post a phone number.
    The end of the URL (link) is her number.

  3. #9883
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/8133208908

    I see this girls ads often. Ad changes frequently, so reviews and comments disappear. Is she real? Anyone?
    Well she going to have a hard time getting customers. She didn't post a phone number.

  4. #9882
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/8133208908

    I see this girls ads often. Ad changes frequently, so reviews and comments disappear. Is she real? Anyone?
    She is a scammer wants a deposit cash app anyone who gives any type of deposit is asking for trouble or to be ripped off.

  5. #9881

    Jessica dime

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseLog100  [View Original Post]
    "Jessica dime is no longer escorting! Alijah Paige uses her pictures but the number for Jessica is non working. No doubles with Jessica Dime!! Ad is a scam in respect to doubles with Jessica Dime. ".
    This is Jessica's ad just posted yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53843829/

  6. #9880

    JD and AP

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseLog100  [View Original Post]
    "Jessica dime is no longer escorting! Alijah Paige uses her pictures but the number for Jessica is non working. No doubles with Jessica Dime!! Ad is a scam in respect to doubles with Jessica Dime. ".
    Also ads up in Sarasota.

  7. #9879

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/8133208908

    I see this girls ads often. Ad changes frequently, so reviews and comments disappear. Is she real? Anyone?
    Those pics were being used under another name and number for Beth.

  8. #9878

    Another annie

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/8133208908

    I see this girls ads often. Ad changes frequently, so reviews and comments disappear. Is she real? Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da367a3babe18c69c247db65152bf631_f.jpg‎  

  9. #9877
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseLog100  [View Original Post]
    "Jessica dime is no longer escorting! Alijah Paige uses her pictures but the number for Jessica is non working. No doubles with Jessica Dime!! Ad is a scam in respect to doubles with Jessica Dime. ".
    Well, Damn! Thanks for that bit of intel. I actually had tried to contact them. Now I know why I had no answer. LOL.

    Maybe I dodged the bullet but now I can avoid the shotgun, as well.

  10. #9876

    Sweet vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttxx1  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get replies and it takes 12+ hours to get anything, good luck.

    This girl and another new girl are using the exact same replies and pricing, got a feeling they're roomies or both are fake.
    Vanessa has a ton of ads and decent reviews in ft lauderdale over the past year.

  11. #9875
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    You could give Alijah and JDime a shot. They advertise doubles but I have no experience with them. JDime has spectacular reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...654/8136936303
    "Jessica dime is no longer escorting! Alijah Paige uses her pictures but the number for Jessica is non working. No doubles with Jessica Dime!! Ad is a scam in respect to doubles with Jessica Dime. ".

  12. #9874

    Alijah Payge and Jessica Dime

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceTrees  [View Original Post]
    What's up mongers I missed out on the Mia / Reyna doubles and was wondering if anyone can suggest something similar. Not really into Dylan and her clan of friends. I've tried out Jade and Jazz which where great but looking for something different. Any info would be great.
    You could give Alijah and JDime a shot. They advertise doubles but I have no experience with them. JDime has spectacular reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...654/8136936303

  13. #9873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben2021  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53818837/

    Try to see this one, but takes hours to get reply from her. Wonder if anyone is lucky enough to meet this beauty.
    I've tried to get replies and it takes 12+ hours to get anything, good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa in Brandon? Are photos real? Services provided?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53804713/
    This girl and another new girl are using the exact same replies and pricing, got a feeling they're roomies or both are fake.

  14. #9872

    B. Barbie link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDSrq  [View Original Post]
    Link to her ad?
    Ooops. I knew I forgot something. Here is her link:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/53184796/

  15. #9871

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceTrees  [View Original Post]
    What's up mongers I missed out on the Mia / Reyna doubles and was wondering if anyone can suggest something similar. Not really into Dylan and her clan of friends. I've tried out Jade and Jazz which where great but looking for something different. Any info would be great.
    Look up Nadia in st pete clearwater section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape