Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 24549
-
09-07-20 05:48 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 61Leddi
Anyone have any info for her? Haven't seen or heard about her since like mid 2017. Pm if you can help.
-
09-06-20 20:12 #8348Regular Member

Posts: 1Bella
She has blond hair now and is on LC all the time. She is still on the street every once in a while. She moves back and forth between Parkville and Orleans St.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 19:33 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 75I remember her and her partner in crime
I remember her from back in the day. She had a nice quiet incall. I was a regular of hers and her friend "Mia". Built up a nice repoire with the both of them until Mia "cashed and dashed" me. Then Bella fell off the radar. Might have been there MO. Build up trust with a regular then "hit and run". A shame too, both were solid providers.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 18:50 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 441Bella
You guys remember Bella, redhead girl who worked out of Parkville 5-6 years ago? Does she still work? Somebody told me last year she still does, but I haven't seen an ad from her in years.
-
09-06-20 18:05 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 433Old ads from cityxguide
There used to be tons of Asian crap shoot ads on cityxguide before it got closed down. They were everywhere from BWI to Laurel to Columbia. They used to even have them in Moco a long time ago. They were Hit or mess but I found some gems over the years. Anybody know where to find Those ads now? I don't mind doing the reconnaissance it's actually one of my favorite things about this Hobby.
-
09-06-20 15:07 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 512Well damn. Kinda sad but kinda glad. Nice to see some of them get out of the game.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
09-06-20 10:46 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 1626What I heard from her friend is that she is out of this business in 2019 itself and leading a family life.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 10:15 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 512Piper
Anyone have info for her? Haven't seen or heard about her since like 2018. Pm if you can help.
BQ22.
-
09-06-20 07:29 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 223Its not her. I'm 100% sure its not her. I've got this from her IG.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 06:54 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 236Kandi??
Anyone seen this Kandi?
Certainly seems like a different Kandi than the one with reviews here.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1944935
-
09-06-20 06:31 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 216emmababypersonals.com
Originally Posted by MHassan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 01:37 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 34Tried to check the list for you but I couldn't find her number. She hung out with Snowflake. Older white lady that was definitely a heavy user. Incredible head, though. I shouldn't have done BBJ with her or Bree, though.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
The girl kicking attempting to kick in the door that the police broke down was Skyler https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53510646/ . Shouldve just ponied up for the 4 some since they were all on the same floor.
To the guy that mentioned "2 brees" that explains a lot. I was expecting a good experience because of the reviews and she was fuckin terrible.
To these recent comments asking about some of these models: Jesus Christ. This is Baltimore. There are great escorts for good prices in Vegas and I'm sure elsewhere, but NOT here. Learn to see what's a scam or LEO setup.
-
09-05-20 21:05 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 103Sabrina Nicole
I can't speak to whether if she's fake or not, but I doubt the person behind this ad is the person she's claiming to be in these pics. The person behind this ad is Sabrina Nicole, and she's got thousands of followers. You can google Sabrina Nicole and easily find her online everywhere. For someone like her to be 200/ hhr, that'd be a steal since there are so many lesser quality looking ladies who charges similar rates in this area.
If the ad is real, it's possible that she's someone who looks kinda like Sabrina and just didn't want to post her own pic for her own privacy reasons. Believe it or not, it's becoming somewhat acceptable to post pics that closely resembles what you look like to give an "idea" of what you look like. If anyone is bored or brave enough to TOFTT, please share! =).
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 20:41 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 165LOL, I think she's fake
I have no idea, but as others have said, she's most likely fake. Not sure if it'll go anywhere. If I do decide to see her, I'll post back here.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 19:27 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 232I don't recognize her, but if she's real, I'd be game.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




