Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,511 to 18,525 of 61389
-
09-06-20 12:00 #42879Senior Member

Posts: 631Angel P.S.
She told me she does online and incall as well as foot fetish.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
We spotted a particular John who she admitted to a cash and dash so beware. I took her way down to the other end of Wilkens so it would have been a long walk back.
-
09-06-20 08:21 #42878Senior Member

Posts: 407I was wondering the same thing. She seem to be always hanging around busy bee.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 07:29 #42877Senior Member

Posts: 530Pawg
Anyone know who the thick bottom white chic is with the white bandage or cast on her forearm up to her bicept is.
-
09-06-20 07:25 #42876Senior Member

Posts: 530Vicki
Seems 4 to 6 am is the time to be out. Caught a nice 1 in a very nice dress named vicki. Very nice DT bbj and covered mish. I want to hit from the back but she wrapped her legs around me and kept pulling me deep with her hand on my ass grinding under me so I assumed she was enjoying it. Lots of cream on the bag so I guess so. All in all very nice lady. I'd say mid 30's. No problems at all.
-
09-06-20 04:31 #42875Senior Member

Posts: 631Angel this am
Made the scoop at the circle.
I wasn't sure she was working but she came over and hopped in. Very thin but very cute girl. Said she dances Ritz Cab. 2 x Jackson for 🎤 play. Tat on her neck and piercing by her eye brow.
-
09-05-20 18:52 #42874Senior Member

Posts: 631Townhouses for sale
I believe you can scoop these for 10 k all day long from the city on abandon. Certainly non of them are habitable.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelKunt
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 17:21 #42873Senior Member

Posts: 103JayJay on Ashton
Thanks for sharing. I also recently saw Jayjay (or Jackie) for a quick car date. Honestly, after picking her up and noticing how dirty she was, I kinda lost interest and that was why I only opted in for a mic check. Skill wise, she's good. Likes to deep throat, and kept hitting the back of her throat (though I felt she kinda did it too much). She takes directions well, and just generally very friendly and sweet. Somwhat similar to what Moraxus pointed out, she didn't even discuss donation amount at all and I just gave her standard tuition after the deed was done.
If I see her again, I may pick her up. Her best physical features are probably her face, she's cute but like I mentioned above, she was just dirty (almost like she just got finished changing oil for 5 cars LOL).
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 16:53 #42872Senior Member

Posts: 158Put your money where you monger
Lots of houses to be auctioned off on Eagler.
https://www.ajbillig.com/auctions/up...NJH_hSDTy4dzts
-
09-05-20 16:28 #42871Senior Member

Posts: 631Polynesian one
She looks a bit rough up close.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
While the tatas look good I had to pass.
-
09-05-20 14:23 #42870Senior Member

Posts: 530Cee cee
So last night I was about to call it a wash. It was about 5 am. Then I spotted this cute light skinned chic about 5 ft3. I watched several cars stop and pass her by. They must have thought she was LEO mayb. I went and made the scoop. Got a bbj for standard. It was about an 8. No digits. Think some of you may have posted on her. But these girls seems to all have the same name LOL.
-
09-04-20 23:14 #42869Senior Member

Posts: 1126SW Idol Kiara
I just met up with Kiara. She never disappoints. Same tuition and take it well. Never have to tell her how to, she does me right every time. Something about that tiny little spinner body that does it for me. That's why she is my pick every time I want that little girl look.
Phyuck!
-
09-04-20 11:20 #42868Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks hmu next time you do.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 18:36 #42867Senior Member

Posts: 166Kiera
Yeah, she's still out there. She's not out as much. Seen her last Wednesday, but didn't get to get her myself.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 16:22 #42866Senior Member

Posts: 1370Linda
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
I've known Linda for quite some time now. She used to be one of my favs. YMMV, but she was always an excellent experience. I haven't partaken in a few months, but the body was "tight" and service was "on point". Saw her a couple of nights ago, but didn't have the time to sample. Cool girl. Peace.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 15:21 #42865Senior Member

Posts: 80See her
Is Kiara still out there? Haven't seen her.









Reply With Quote




