rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17506

    Lingling (Utr) asian girl

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    HappyFuck01 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

    PM on a personal note, everybody knows it's you. I don't know why you try and hide and I don't know why you keep saying you're going to quit.

    New user registered in 3, 2, 1

    Also I'm always going to find you.

    A2

  2. #17505

    Sophia

    Had a good half hour with her yesterday. She's 40 ish? Very pretty, nice bod; tight pussy, and DATY was sweet! She had a room in a very 'fancy' hotel. I saw her once a year ago, that was when she started whoring; she's way better now.

  3. #17504

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Chloe has been out of the hobby for a while getting over her past drug issues. She is back now and completely drug free and sober. She looks better than ever from these pics that she sent me.

    FULL DISCLAIMER*** Some guys will have had some bad experiences with her from when she was a heavy drug user. I have too so I get it. I have given her a 2nd and 3rd chance and do not regret it.

    But she looks amazing and I will be seeing her again very soon. Maybe I am a sucker for a very pretty face. I will see her again as soon as I can find an excuse to leave the house which is a challenge these days.
    Not sure there is anyway to trust her after her and her boyfriend / pimp robbed me! She has been off and on for yrs now and it always ends up the same. She will see one or two guys to give them a good time and once they post that she is good to go, she will start robbing guys again.

  4. #17503

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Chloe has been out of the hobby for a while getting over her past drug issues. She is back now and completely drug free and sober. She looks better than ever from these pics that she sent me.

    FULL DISCLAIMER*** Some guys will have had some bad experiences with her from when she was a heavy drug user. I have too so I get it. I have given her a 2nd and 3rd chance and do not regret it.

    But she looks amazing and I will be seeing her again very soon. Maybe I am a sucker for a very pretty face. I will see her again as soon as I can find an excuse to leave the house which is a challenge these days.
    You are right she look great, I never have any problem with her, I'm glad she doing well.

  5. #17502

    Jaime

    Saw this one a few weeks ago for an outcall. Setup was easy, she does have a driver. She showed dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and cheap filp-flops (no underware or bra) kind of had a SW vibe to me. Started with BBBJ but no CIM. As I was reaching for a cover for missionary, Bearback was offer on the meun. I respectively decline. Damage was 1. 5.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/53178363/

  6. #17501

    Any info on this one?


  7. #17500

    All Good

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    Of late, have not seen angel Eyez posting in her usual spots. Anyone help a man out with some news? I'd finally decided to try her and then poof!
    Seen her recently still has great has ever.

  8. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    Of late, have not seen angel Eyez posting in her usual spots. Anyone help a man out with some news? I'd finally decided to try her and then poof!
    Come on brother, doesn't take much effort to find her ads. She has been posting on a daily basis for past month, including today. You're welcome!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/108604929453

  9. #17498
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in town Maggie. She is looking for people wanting to hang out for a while. She is open to most fetish's. PM me for contact info.
    Can you share more info about her? PM is fine. She had several ads the last few weeks but under different phone numbers, which made it somewhat suspicious. Anyone get to see her?

  10. #17497

    Maggie

    Great girl she finally posted if anyone is interested.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...a/528487659773

  11. #17496

    Asian Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I have emailed her a few times, she sent a face pic, cute is a generous compliment, but I still would like to see her. Absolutely no breasts according to the pics. Quoted 80 for qv. BBBJ (no cim) 1. 5 hhr 2 for an hour I can't trust this one enough to set up anything, plus she has only one review in this forum. I have had my world rocked before by a flat chested woman.
    I was thinking it may be this same provider that I've seen posting for a while but a little hesitant to pull the trigger.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...87-7/1/1206860

  12. #17495
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Chloe has been out of the hobby for a while getting over her past drug issues. She is back now and completely drug free and sober. She looks better than ever from these pics that she sent me.

    FULL DISCLAIMER*** Some guys will have had some bad experiences with her from when she was a heavy drug user. I have too so I get it. I have given her a 2nd and 3rd chance and do not regret it.

    But she looks amazing and I will be seeing her again very soon. Maybe I am a sucker for a very pretty face. I will see her again as soon as I can find an excuse to leave the house which is a challenge these days.
    Would love her contact info!

  13. #17494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Biannca

    Having a two day business trip to Nashville, reached out to about 5 providers, had responses from 2 and worked out a dream with one. Transportation to her incall location was worked out, arriving I was warmly greeted at the door. Asked to get comfortable and the pleasure ride began, which later exploded with a huge relief. Afterwards we chatted about various topics and worked out the transportation back to my hotel.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hville-7224346

  14. #17493

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    Of late, have not seen angel Eyez posting in her usual spots. Anyone help a man out with some news? I'd finally decided to try her and then poof!
    Still, awesome as ever.

  15. #17492

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you contact to my for share her number.

    I'm not her baby sister.
    Is this guy, Happy F, for real? Read his post and see if you can comprehend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape