Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7659
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    Update. I saw her and she is real. Looks just like her pics.
    I was talking to her for a bit but wouldn't budget kept quoting 500-700. What was the damage and how was the experience?

  2. #7658

    Baby chi

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is fake. Stops responding on the day of meet.
    Update. I saw her and she is real. Looks just like her pics.

  3. #7657

    Where is the pic of the 21 year old?

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    I have been doing this lovely young woman (just turned 21) for over a year, on and off.

    Sure, I am an old fart and I imagine 90% of the reach outs I make get ignored because, after all, who wants to fuck grandpa.

    But, as my girl here knows all too well, I am a very giving guy who takes his time and shows her that the young hunky guys suck as bedmates.

    I am sorry if this comes off as bragging, but I am just trying to tell you guys that it takes a lot of work on SA but when you hit, it is great.

    With covid I am down to her and one other, a MILF.
    LOL like to see the other one also.

  4. #7656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys handle these situations.

    1. Situation 1. A girl agrees to a price lets say 300 for 2 hours. After 1 hour she changes and says she has to leave. Do you pay her the 300 or tell her to get lost or give her a reduced rate.

    2. Situation 2. The girl has a smelly Cooch. For instance you can't really smell it until she opens her legs and you start pounding and you get a whiff of her. Do you finish and tell her to get lost? Do you give her a reduced rate. Do you tell her to jump in the shower?

    Just curious how you guys handle these situations.
    For #2 Sometimes women have stronger odors during certain times of the month and don't always have a lot of control over it. But if it seems like a hygiene thing I won't see her again but I wouldn't ever try to shortchange her over it. Then I'll mention it in review.

    I've never had problem #1 on SA (I actually have the opposite problem where the girls won't leave and I have to kind of shuffle them out) but I've had that problem with regular escorts back when I used them. Same thing, I just won't see them again but I pay them what they asked for. It's just not worth the drama of trying to get money back. I'll give them a bad review and stop communicating with them.

  5. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroPreach  [View Original Post]
    RE #1 I Would give them a reduced rate if it was the first time or two I had seen them- otherwise I would give the full rate. Although this has never happened to me with a sugar baby only pros.

    RE #2 I Would get her to shower- this has come up for me twice. The one girl was super apologetic saying she just came from work yada yada, she showered and the rest of the evening was great. The other girl was a bit bitchy but showered after being asked and the rest of the time was so so- BUT I Am quite certain that is because the girl in question was a ***** LOL not cause of asking her to shower.
    It has happened to me probably about 10% of the time. That being said I am a multiple pop kind of guy. If I pop once no matter how hot the girl is I consider it a waste of money.

    The smelly cooch is the worst. You would think it would be obvious to them. Also, many say give them the full rate and that is what I do but in all honesty they don't deserve it. In a way it is a scam, imagine going to your job and you work 6 hours and leave early and get expected to pay for 8.

  6. #7654
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAkerman  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Inbox is cleared.

  7. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys handle these situations.

    1. Situation 1. A girl agrees to a price lets say 300 for 2 hours. After 1 hour she changes and says she has to leave. Do you pay her the 300 or tell her to get lost or give her a reduced rate.

    2. Situation 2. The girl has a smelly Cooch. For instance you can't really smell it until she opens her legs and you start pounding and you get a whiff of her. Do you finish and tell her to get lost? Do you give her a reduced rate. Do you tell her to jump in the shower?

    Just curious how you guys handle these situations.
    I was in situation #2 which was a complete turn off and my hard on was also gone. I just gave her the 200 we agreed and left the hotel. Never saw her again. Thats SA for you. You have to take a hit sometimes as certain things are unknown until you meet. No one would tell you ahead for ex: that their cooch smells. You may find a report here though.

  8. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys handle these situations.

    1. Situation 1. A girl agrees to a price lets say 300 for 2 hours. After 1 hour she changes and says she has to leave. Do you pay her the 300 or tell her to get lost or give her a reduced rate.

    2. Situation 2. The girl has a smelly Cooch. For instance you can't really smell it until she opens her legs and you start pounding and you get a whiff of her. Do you finish and tell her to get lost? Do you give her a reduced rate. Do you tell her to jump in the shower?

    Just curious how you guys handle these situations.
    RE #1 I Would give them a reduced rate if it was the first time or two I had seen them- otherwise I would give the full rate. Although this has never happened to me with a sugar baby only pros.

    RE #2 I Would get her to shower- this has come up for me twice. The one girl was super apologetic saying she just came from work yada yada, she showered and the rest of the evening was great. The other girl was a bit bitchy but showered after being asked and the rest of the time was so so- BUT I Am quite certain that is because the girl in question was a ***** LOL not cause of asking her to shower.

  9. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys handle these situations.

    1. Situation 1. A girl agrees to a price lets say 300 for 2 hours. After 1 hour she changes and says she has to leave. Do you pay her the 300 or tell her to get lost or give her a reduced rate.

    2. Situation 2. The girl has a smelly Cooch. For instance you can't really smell it until she opens her legs and you start pounding and you get a whiff of her. Do you finish and tell her to get lost? Do you give her a reduced rate. Do you tell her to jump in the shower?

    Just curious how you guys handle these situations.
    RE: #1.

    A couple of years ago I was seeing one that would always pull that crap. After about 45 minutes she always had something come up that she had to leave immediately. After the 3rd date I called her out on it, told her she needed to to find a way to spend more time with me. I never saw her again, but she kept messaging me, telling me she had time to spend, offered to host, etc.

  10. #7650
    In both cases. Neither.

    I'd probably mention it to girl #1 and let her know we agreed upon something else. Girl #2 . It's usually not the girls fault if her clam stinks it's not like they can control it. Sometimes biology just does what it does. Unless you are seeing skank girls / escorts on the cheap then that's your own fault and get what you deserve.

    It's usually not worth the hassle I'd probably just pay then and never see then again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys handle these situations.

    1. Situation 1. A girl agrees to a price lets say 300 for 2 hours. After 1 hour she changes and says she has to leave. Do you pay her the 300 or tell her to get lost or give her a reduced rate..

    2. Situation 2. The girl has a smelly Cooch. For instance you can't really smell it until she opens her legs and you start pounding and you get a whiff of her. Do you finish and tell her to get lost? Do you give her a reduced rate. Do you tell her to jump in the shower?

    Just curious how you guys handle these situations.

  11. #7649

    Inbox full

    Clear your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    Asking for 500. For a 39 year old I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-226837459289

    Met with this one turned her down due to bruises all over body.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4faeb...f-ffa7b12ac1b0

    Heavier than pics indicate wouldn't repeat. Good effort however.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a87b...b-f9c285c6e464

  12. #7648
    Asking for 500. For a 39 year old I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-226837459289

    Met with this one turned her down due to bruises all over body.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4faeb...f-ffa7b12ac1b0

    Heavier than pics indicate wouldn't repeat. Good effort however.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a87b...b-f9c285c6e464

  13. #7647
    How do you guys handle these situations.

    1. Situation 1. A girl agrees to a price lets say 300 for 2 hours. After 1 hour she changes and says she has to leave. Do you pay her the 300 or tell her to get lost or give her a reduced rate.

    2. Situation 2. The girl has a smelly Cooch. For instance you can't really smell it until she opens her legs and you start pounding and you get a whiff of her. Do you finish and tell her to get lost? Do you give her a reduced rate. Do you tell her to jump in the shower?

    Just curious how you guys handle these situations.

  14. #7646

    Ghost

    Yuenan was supposed to meet and greet today and ghosted. Probably a bit ghetto anyway. https://www.seeking.com/member/62f54...c-5a3e3b82f545.

  15. #7645

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with her some recently but can't get her to do a M&G. She looks kinda cute for an older women but her pictures indicate she may be a little on the larger side. She is on SA all the time. Wonder if anyone has actually met her.
    I wrote about her a few months back. She is actually good looking for a upper 40's MILF type. Very GFE and good tits. She is weird in a very private way. I saw her many times over a long time. Was always a great time. Then about two hours before our last meetup, she asks if she can borrow some money. This is not some fly be night girl. She had a steady job. I see her and leave her a check afterwards. She says she will pay me back in two weeks. Then total silence.

    I send a nice message. Leave gentle phone messages. Nothing. Never a response. I didn't get it. We always got along ok. I didn't lend her so much that would make it worthwhile to dump seeing me.

    Anyway, she is a very responsive MILF once she feels comfortable with you. She asked like 3 or4 but I never gave her more than 2 plus room.

    Fuck her but don't lend her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape