Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7448

    She was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many months ago and she did provide an unforgettable service. Hard to relax when another dude / stranger is pretending to be asleep in the next room.
    I saw her once in Dec. Or Jan, when she moved to a new place. Mostly empty apartment with a mattress on the floor, not so messy. She was nice and friendly, good oral. But have not visited again since then, because I got paranoid about bare back anything. I got tested twice and luckily all negative!

  2. #7447

    Fishing this morning

    Threw our 4 hooks this morning and Amber / Jane Doe was the first to reply. After a few back and forth texts, she sends me the new address and we set up a time. I'd seen her before and she is always so pleasant in her attitude. As I get there, she tells me she just got a visit from Auntie Flo. I figured she pulled this trick to get me there (it worked) but after I discussed it with her, I told her I wasn't interested today as I didn't want to do just BBBJ. She kept asking over and over telling me she isn't really heavy at all but just saw a spot this morning. I kindly declined and left.

    3 minutes up the road, she texted and pled her case again offering a discount off her QV "special" and saying it wasn't really her period. She wasn't even wearing panties or a plug / pad. I countered with an even lower rate putting it now below SW rates. This was for an In Call and not a car date. She agreed to the counter offer and I headed back. It's too bad that she is hooked on H because she is a very attractive girl and although I've never seen her dope sick, I know how they can get. She has snow white teeth, a cute face, smooth skin with a mild touch of acne on her chin, a nice body over all with very minor belly damage from when she was bigger, nice butt, pretty and tight kitty, great personality etc. The H has her under it's influence and she is starting to show some track marks, even on her neck. No sign of her "cousin" / BF / Handler at her new in call. She has a private room in a house in an OK neighborhood. I saw a few of the house dwellers but they were harmless. There also was a pit bull but it was OK too.

    We went to her private room and did BBBJ and I petted the outside of the kitty for a bit. I stuck a finger inside to test the waters (did I mention how tight she is?) and it came up clean so I don't know if she was actually on her period or not. I suited up and did quick MISH. The cover came out clean in the end and as I was done, I pulled the cover off and painted her chest, neck and belly. She was in amazement / chuckled at both the volume and the distance I was able to achieve.

    If I can get the rate again, I would definitely repeat. She usually is running .5 and .6 QV specials and she doesn't watch the clock in my experiences. She's had several positive reviews on here and some mixed reviews, usually due to her in call location being iffy. She is pretty much up for anything you can dish at her. Her rates are favorable but you'd better act now before she continues to be dragged under by the spell of H. YMMV as always. When I am 100% she isn't on her Period, I want to take her to Switzerland for a longer visit and maybe see about a visit to Greece while there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53960404/

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.

  3. #7446
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    I made arrangement to visit kitty, comms were spotty at first but as the scheduled meeting was approaching it got better. She sent her address an hour before and as I was driving around the complex, I saw a sheriff walking with a drug sniffing-dog and another one in a car apprehending a person. It spooked me a bit but I convinced myself this is unrelated to the deed. Kitty sent her room number and not long after that I was knocking on her door. She took a couple of minutes before opening the door, she texted that she was putting on linen on the bed. She opened, greeted and There it was the was the mess in her apartment described from past postings. What I was not prepared for was there was a guy on the sofa pretending to be asleep. Kitty explained that he just got hip surgery and could not walk, " we'll be safe in the bedroom. " Now if the boyfriend / pimp just had surgery, I wondered how he got to the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator. The messy environment and a dude pretending to be asleep was not acceptable so I said "sorry I can't do this" turned around and left. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Better to be safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53929700/
    You did the right thing, that shit should not fly. And Kitty will be unavailable for a hot min, she's been a bad girl and has to spend some time at her Uncles place. Sad news, her BBBJ skills are top notch!

  4. #7445

    Kitty was a reliable Provider

    I saw her many months ago and she did provide an unforgettable service. Hard to relax when another dude / stranger is pretending to be asleep in the next room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Can't fault you for going with your gut and leaving. I always go with that and I am pretty sure it has served me well over the years.

    I have not seen her in a while because there seemed to be drama around her and have chose to go in other directions. Also the apartment situation doesn't end well most times. How long before a neighbor call management or the LEO about the guys coming by.

    Said all that the guy is her boyfriend and completely harmless. As far as surgery goes not for sure but he has been walking with a crutch for a long time so he has mobility issues.

    Have fun and stay safe!

  5. #7444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Kitty

    Can't fault you for going with your gut and leaving. I always go with that and I am pretty sure it has served me well over the years.

    I have not seen her in a while because there seemed to be drama around her and have chose to go in other directions. Also the apartment situation doesn't end well most times. How long before a neighbor call management or the LEO about the guys coming by.

    Said all that the guy is her boyfriend and completely harmless. As far as surgery goes not for sure but he has been walking with a crutch for a long time so he has mobility issues.

    Have fun and stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    I made arrangement to visit kitty, comms were spotty at first but as the scheduled meeting was approaching it got better. She sent her address an hour before and as I was driving around the complex, I saw a sheriff walking with a drug sniffing-dog and another one in a car apprehending a person. It spooked me a bit but I convinced myself this is unrelated to the deed. Kitty sent her room number and not long after that I was knocking on her door. She took a couple of minutes before opening the door, she texted that she was putting on linen on the bed. She opened, greeted and There it was the was the mess in her apartment described from past postings. What I was not prepared for was there was a guy on the sofa pretending to be asleep. Kitty explained that he just got hip surgery and could not walk, " we'll be safe in the bedroom. " Now if the boyfriend / pimp just had surgery, I wondered how he got to the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator. The messy environment and a dude pretending to be asleep was not acceptable so I said "sorry I can't do this" turned around and left. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Better to be safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53929700/

  6. #7443

    Unpleasant Kitty visit

    I made arrangement to visit kitty, comms were spotty at first but as the scheduled meeting was approaching it got better. She sent her address an hour before and as I was driving around the complex, I saw a sheriff walking with a drug sniffing-dog and another one in a car apprehending a person. It spooked me a bit but I convinced myself this is unrelated to the deed. Kitty sent her room number and not long after that I was knocking on her door. She took a couple of minutes before opening the door, she texted that she was putting on linen on the bed. She opened, greeted and There it was the was the mess in her apartment described from past postings. What I was not prepared for was there was a guy on the sofa pretending to be asleep. Kitty explained that he just got hip surgery and could not walk, " we'll be safe in the bedroom. " Now if the boyfriend / pimp just had surgery, I wondered how he got to the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator. The messy environment and a dude pretending to be asleep was not acceptable so I said "sorry I can't do this" turned around and left. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Better to be safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53929700/

  7. #7442

    Damage for Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her I have to say coms is horrible, but I was eventually able to get a hold of her was actually pretty decent visit with trip to greek. Face was ok, but from my angle was not a issue. Would likely take another trip to Greece.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/53869168/
    What was the damage for Greek? And location please!

  8. #7441

    Fun size Layla

    Anyone know if this one is real? https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/354146704313.

  9. #7440

    Recent visit

    Contacted her I have to say coms is horrible, but I was eventually able to get a hold of her was actually pretty decent visit with trip to greek. Face was ok, but from my angle was not a issue. Would likely take another trip to Greece.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/53869168/

  10. #7439
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone lately?
    Don't go save your time and money. She has stolen my money twice now she used to be a lot of fun. Gone south and never came back.

  11. #7438

    Jane Doe

    I would suggest contacting her and asking her, that way you can write a review about the experience. The only cross town I know of is in Paramore Area near the BK and the old Pontiac Dealer on Colonial.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook111  [View Original Post]
    Where is cross town.

  12. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Amber / Jane Doe.

    Her ad doesn't specify where specifically she is, but since that ad has run, she's moved twice according to newer ads. Last place she mentioned was West Colonial area.

    Grain 56.
    Where is cross town.

  13. #7436

    Amber

    Amber / Jane Doe.

    Her ad doesn't specify where specifically she is, but since that ad has run, she's moved twice according to newer ads. Last place she mentioned was West Colonial area.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook111  [View Original Post]
    Where on lee road?

  14. #7435

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Some one who she claims she doesn't know bought her out of her Time Share Vacation and she's already back to work. Possibly now in debt to her new Prince Charming.

    Grain 56.
    Where on lee road?

  15. #7434
    Hey, guys. I haven't been to Orlando in a while but I remember way back in 2008 I used to see a girl name Nicole, I think. She was blonde, tan, had a heart tattoo on her left tit and drop dead beautiful. To this day she is still one of the most beautiful girl I've been with. Does anyone know if she is still around, I'd like to pay her a visit for old times sake. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape