Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 17951
-
09-05-20 20:17 #5876Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone?
Does anyone have any reports on Skylar or Natasha? Can't really seem to find anything on both. Thanks!
Skylar: https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/699907737164.
Natasha: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ington-7113147.
-
09-05-20 19:57 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 182Lacey
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/748922913395
Ok, so I have seen Lacey several times, as I didn't want to write a review off of one visit, as its hard to make a real judgement from a "one off". But now I feel quite confident in recommending her highly. First of all she is very pretty, beautiful even. Lovely, soft, blond hair, and that beautiful fair skin, that is just so smooth and soft to the touch. She obviously takes good care of herself. She is very reliable, and an excellent communicator. I have never texted her and been ghosted. Never cancelled or changed an appointment time by more than 15 minutes or whatever. She is intelligent and has a nice sense of humor so she's easy and fun to talk with and visit. Turns her phone off during playtime. Her hygiene is spot on, clean and sparkly. Beautiful little kitty that tastes like clean water, just so sweet. No signs of any hard drug use, either physically or in her behavior. I really enjoy her BBBJ, one of the best in the game, in my opinion. But I know with oral YMMV is a big thing. We all like things a little different, but she super easy to talk with, and seems not to mind "taking direction". Anyway, I could go on and on. Message me if you have any questions but I suggest seeing her.
Happy hunting, gentlemen!!
-
09-05-20 17:03 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 172Hot mess
Look at Luckynutz post.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter341
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 10:26 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 30Dang she looks hot.
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 08:00 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks
Don't know how I missed that.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 07:39 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 484Utr--yikes!!
That UTR is bad news!
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
Boyfriend beating your motel door? The UTR gal and BF arguing outside of your door. WTF. I imagine your neighbors loving that. I guess you are lucky that you did not get kicked out of the motel. That is not a nightmare that is a living nightmare. Only thing worse is if he had a gun. I don't care how cute, sweet and what a great conversationist she is that is a NO GO!!
Wow thanks for sharing and the head up.
-
09-05-20 06:48 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 345My UTR, cont
Well, I get a text the next day late morning that her phone died. Jezzz. That is a new one I've never heard of that one before. Huh? When my phone dies it only takes less than a minute and I can use it. Another translation "I really did not need to see you after all I got my dope and went on a bender. " Couple hours later "I got room (well know roach motel) can you come see me tonight?" Well you can guess where this going. Several texts and Then crickets. She is really hitting the skids. Will be interesting what excuse will hear today. To be cont. . .
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 22:04 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 442Anonymous tip
You should leave an anonymous tip with the police department or something because someone guy is liable to get hurt for some cash. I'm not sure what I would do, but armed robbery is taking things a step too far.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 21:54 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 364Look at post from LuckyNutz
About 4-5 posts down.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 21:46 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 334Anybody accept the challenge?
Has anyone tried her yet. I'm dying to hear the details.
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 21:13 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 312Shea
She used to have a xanax addiction guess she has expanded. Too bad she was good time.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 20:55 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 364Shea
She's in on it. Agreed to hr incall, met her twice before. Asked for me to set donation on counter, I knew better, walked into bedroom and a scruffy guy about 5'7" 5'8" comes out from behind bedroom door. He made a point to show a small pistol.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 20:46 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 312Shea
Neighborhood not that bad would say she set it up.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 20:14 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 364Shea
Stear clear. Just got robbed at gun point.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/379263375874
-
09-04-20 19:07 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 325Ugh tried
It was bound to happen after 20 years in the hobby. Today was the day.
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]
The good: She's super sweet. Nice looking and good conversationalist.
The bad: scheduled two hours, got naked and in bed when a slam on my hotel door occurs. Not once, not twice, three times. She calls her boyfriend (she told me before starting she had one.), they get into a short argument. She gets up to dress, I do the same. She told me she didn't want any money but I gave her $ for being there for an hour. No dreaming occurred as it has become a nightmare currently. She and him came back to the hotel. My neighbor who stays next to me texted me saying that they were arguing outside my room about me being inside (I wasn't, went to grab food.). Phone has been blown up as well.
Caution should be taken. Might be a one off but I'm definitely not going to try and see her after they came back to hotel after I left. No discretion whatsoever.











Reply With Quote





