Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 735 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2208

    Ugh I want her so bad. Any experience??

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-%26%238234%3B(207) 613-6806%26%238236%3 B%26%23127802%3 B-PHOTO-VIDEO-AVAIL-%26%2310060%3 BIN-OUT-CALL-AVAIL-%26%2310060%3 B%26%23128111%3 B-DUOS-AVAIL-%26%23128111%3 B-26%239792%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.

    I've never met up with an escort. Don't know what to expect during a QV but $. 5 seems like it's worth it?

  2. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of a story. Remember LoveLee? She moved to Florida. But she came back for a visit, and we had one last meeting. During the meeting she was telling me that she was pulled over for speeding in Florida. The cop looked at her I'd and threatened to arrest her for a false I'd. Why? Because there is "no Washington State. " There is only DC and that is a district and not a state. This was the year after the Seahawks won the Superbowl, she reminded the cop of the Seahawks from Seattle, WASHINGTON. He was still insistent. Luckily his sergeant showed up not long after. The sergeant let her go with apologies, she said she could see the cop arguing geography with his sergeant. Sad commentary on the state (no pun intended) of our education system nowadays.
    I had a co-worker that moved here from Puerto Rico. She fought with Washington state DMV for about 3 weeks because she couldn't supply a Puerto Rican passport. Finally, she found someone that realized Puerto Rico is part of the US.

  3. #2206

    Anyone aware if DLL is providing?

    Probably making a mistake seeking her out, but I can't help myself. I was always infatuated with her despite her up and down reviews. Anybody know of Dainty Lolita Lillith's whereabouts and if she's providing under a different name?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...E2%99%A5Lilith

    Thanks for any leads.

  4. #2205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by IraSpa  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@denrosey

    Anyone know if she's real? Google search the number and email doesn't turn anything up and reverse image search comes back with nothing.
    Just text her and find out.

  5. #2204

    Geography is tough

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    ... ads are posted by someone with zero knowledge of US geography...
    Reminds me of a story. Remember LoveLee? She moved to Florida. But she came back for a visit, and we had one last meeting. During the meeting she was telling me that she was pulled over for speeding in Florida. The cop looked at her I'd and threatened to arrest her for a false I'd. Why? Because there is "no Washington State. " There is only DC and that is a district and not a state. This was the year after the Seahawks won the Superbowl, she reminded the cop of the Seahawks from Seattle, WASHINGTON. He was still insistent. Luckily his sergeant showed up not long after. The sergeant let her go with apologies, she said she could see the cop arguing geography with his sergeant. Sad commentary on the state (no pun intended) of our education system nowadays.

  6. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by IraSpa  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she's supposedly in DT Seattle. What are you using for reverse image search? I must be inept because I found nothing.
    Her toots on switter don't mention where she is, just listing a bunch of hastag locations in WA state and the in the DC area. At the same time. Maybe you have a link to an ad or post somewhere else. Personally I feel like this is a red flag that the ads are posted by someone with zero knowledge of US geography.

    I just used google image search. Her rear pic from 5 days ago turns up in the twitter feed of at sarahjessiexxx.

    Her pic from Aug 23 also appears on at sarahjessiexxx twitter, but in a number of others as well.

    I did make sure to click through to the full image before right-clicking to do the search.

  7. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    1. 6 HHR. Everything goes, no limits. Don't even discuss beforehand, just show up looking and smelling good and the menus wide open. Though I'm not a Greek kind of guy so I can't confirm that. Filled her up, painted her face, no upsale and she was totally down.

  8. #2201

    Theyluvjasmine

    Anyone have information on this beauty?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Theyluvjasmine

    She has no reviews.

    Thank you.

  9. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She was pretty worn out. Total cumdumpster. I jumped at the chance to meet her. Regretted that I did.Won't repeat.
    I can see why. Hard pass on that one.

  10. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    I pounded her pussy for a good hour I dropped a nut in her.

    She must be over 50. She left a wet mess all over the sheets. She said she hadn't been fucked like that in a long time.
    Over 50? People actually pay to fuck that?

    No thanks.

  11. #2198

    Yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    Her post is in swamp Washington, not trees and mountains Washington. This probably isn't the best forum to ask in.

    First picture I tried a google image search for came up with uses all over.
    Yet her Switter posts hashtags include Olympia, Redmond, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, as well as DC. Phone number is a California area code (not that means anything anymore). Wonder if she finally figured out the whole Star Trek transporter thing and can get from the other Washington to this Washington.

  12. #2197

    DenRosey

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    Her post is in swamp Washington, not trees and mountains Washington. This probably isn't the best forum to ask in.

    First picture I tried a google image search for came up with uses all over.
    Nah, she's supposedly in DT Seattle. What are you using for reverse image search? I must be inept because I found nothing.

  13. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by IraSpa  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@denrosey

    Anyone know if she's real? Google search the number and email doesn't turn anything up and reverse image search comes back with nothing.
    Her post is in swamp Washington, not trees and mountains Washington. This probably isn't the best forum to ask in.

    First picture I tried a google image search for came up with uses all over.

  14. #2195

    Stacked MILF


  15. #2194

    DenRosey

    https://switter.at/@denrosey

    Anyone know if she's real? Google search the number and email doesn't turn anything up and reverse image search comes back with nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape