Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,631 to 24,645 of 41286
-
09-04-20 16:43 #16656Regular Member

Posts: 21She has fucked up teeth and will rush you so go for her cheap qv. Boyfriend can get impatient outside. Also if she promises to do anal for an up charge on the phone she's lying.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 16:05 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 374Jennifer Latina
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2029305
Definitely not the girl in the pics. She opened the door and was 10 years older, flabbier, with a big gut.
I turned around and left.
-
09-04-20 15:39 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 144Too many Nikki's and dead links
Blonde orange park Nikki, been around awhile. Any info?
-
09-04-20 14:49 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 314By the looks of it. One of them robbed the other. LOL 🤣.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 14:38 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 73Hello,
Originally Posted by JarsonCarson
[View Original Post]
I've heard some good stuff about her, can you pm me the digits for asian kim? Thanks mucho.
-
09-04-20 12:09 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 411Yeppers
I saw that too, threw them on my very lengthy ignore list.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 10:54 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 172JessicaBankz
Yeah that's definitely Jessica. She advertises every day on STG. Definitely one of the hottest in Jax imo. At least judging by her pics. I haven't had the pleasure yet, but that ass and pussy look incredible to me.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 09:19 #16649Regular Member

Posts: 13My friends agrees
Not a scammer. Just reviewed her on Wednesday.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 09:00 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 628Definitely NOT a scammer.
She is definitely not a scammer. Very real, pretty pleasant actually, and fairly attractive in hood rat kind of way. I have not seen her a whole lot because I've got a nice SB thing going on at the moment; but in my experience she's easy to schedule with and not a pain in the ass. Sorry you had trouble with her; but that's definitely no the norm.
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 08:36 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 302Idk.
That looks like Jessica Banks to me. I used to see her often over in OP. But she went onlyfans for awhile then moved to SS and I don't go that way unless it's something special. LOL. But she was a good time and qv at 60 and always ended up spending over an hour there. Partly becuz she loves to talk and smoke. Other part is I think she really liked riding my saddle. She never seemed to want me to leave.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 23:46 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 683?
Is this your third review of the same girl with 3 posts?
Originally Posted by HoeSlayer101
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 23:10 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 29Misty
Anyone know what happened to her? Last time I saw her a monger was dating her and she was staying in an apartment off South side, said he didn't care if she saw clients. That was a few years ago she my ATF but haven't heard about her in a while. Anyone see her recently? Dm please.
-
09-03-20 22:25 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 29Tbf
LOL tbf I was on candy and been trying to see someone other than the usual so I was ready to pop. But please give me your attorneys number. I would like to recoup anything I can regain to put back into the community.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 22:19 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 29VonnaRose
I usually go for the spinner types and she's a little bigger than the model pics suggest but not fat like a Lisa love type body. Definitely thick though. Great service pretty peek-a-boo pierced kitty and tongue. No evidence of partying or anything, was refreshing to see a provider like her.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 20:12 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 554Thats Jazzy, she was around not to long ago but disappeared again. She look totally different. Still one of the tightest provider I've ever had.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






