Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 1389 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11701

    Any Info on this one?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/609982266867

    Seen her post a few times, never pulled the trigger.

    Anyone have any experience?

  2. #11700

    Big Booty Brit

    Has anyone see big booty Brittany lately. Haven't see any of her ads for a while. If she still working?

  3. #11699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set-up something with her several times. Never get a reply though. Please let us know if you do contact her. I like her look.
    I have try numerous time and never got a response either.

  4. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by AloneButOkay  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you she's real. I use to hook up with her before she became an escort. Chubby girl, lazy eye. Boring lay but good head. Her younger sister just became an escort aswell freshly 18.
    Link to the 18 year old??

  5. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one and was curious if anyone has any experience with her and can provide some info before I hit her up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ddd-fun/29000568
    I've tried to set-up something with her several times. Never get a reply though. Please let us know if you do contact her. I like her look.

  6. #11696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Interested in this one, posts on and off but never pulled the trigger. Anyone ever spend time with her?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/917626043442
    Do not contact this ad. It's obvious she got hacked.

  7. #11695

    She's real

    I can tell you she's real. I use to hook up with her before she became an escort. Chubby girl, lazy eye. Boring lay but good head. Her younger sister just became an escort aswell freshly 18.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this plumper and can share some information?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/065183369923

  8. #11694
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There were apparently two Allures? But the little bit of face which is visible in Brainstorm's link surely does look like the Allure I raw-dogged in Cheaters over a decade ago. Same build and that does look like her half-Asian face. See my post number 5011 in the Providence Stripclub forum for the pics I posted of that Allure: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Allure#post4249890.
    It looks more like the Allure I remember than the one in KoF's photos, but it's hard to tell. I remember her boobs being big naturals, even bigger than what the photo seems to show. Kinda short. A little bigger. Nice smile. Huge naturals. Big butt, but I don't remember it being such a bubble butt. Could've changed. Been a long time.

  9. #11693

    Queen Italia

    Interested in this one, posts on and off but never pulled the trigger. Anyone ever spend time with her?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/917626043442

  10. #11692

    Bright white and clean

    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one and was curious if anyone has any experience with her and can provide some info before I hit her up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ddd-fun/29000568

  11. #11691
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Any follow up on this? Looked fake but curious as well.
    LOL nah. I do think she's real. She gave me a verification pic and its what I asked for but def some red flags too so idk. I'd guess she's just new to stg.

    But idk, I didn't want to risk it. That chick is so small and tiny its hard to believe she's brand new and doesn't have a pimp involved and idk I just don't want to deal with that shit.

    Super hot girl tho.

  12. #11690

    Alicia

    Was wondering if anyone has been in contact with Alicia, she would bounce back and forth between Coventry and Pawtucket. She has not posted in awhile, kind of like a return visit. I would greatly appreciate any information, PM's are okay. Safe and snug harbors.

    D.

  13. #11689
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Isabella from Warwick recently? Any changes? Thank you.
    Same level of professional setup and quality level of service. In her most recent stay in brazil she got a breast reduction and some lipo around her hips. Looks great but you may miss her huge tits before the reduction.

  14. #11688

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar9923  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Country Girl Jullia or Destiny recently?
    Destiny is working sporadically. If she likes you she'll see you.

  15. #11687

    Country girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by for a quickie with the country girl, she's staying in Woon lately. Really an honest girl and will get the job done.
    Saw her a year ago. She still cute w a string head game?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape