Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 24708
-
09-04-20 09:00 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 41Khloe Kartier
Can anybody vouch / share some info on this one?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/9182273.htm
-
09-04-20 08:26 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 78Noted
I'll do that next time. This was my first trip there. Kinda wanted to get the feel of the place.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 01:56 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 193Hmmm
Go to jessica dude. Big blonde MILF tits. She has a grade A rack.
Originally Posted by WriteAnchor
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 23:05 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 471Southern Illinois
https://wsiltv.com/2020/09/03/carbon...gation-by-fbi/
I know, wrong board. But I know I'm not the only one that travels through southern Illinois so I though I'd give you a heads up. Feds involved means laundering or trafficking I assume. Be careful gents.
-
09-03-20 21:59 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 138Lotus Massage
Has anyone tried Lotus Massage on Manchester? Their website looks interesting.
-
09-03-20 21:53 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 138Rose Day Spa
I recently went to Rose Day Spa recently and got an excellent massage and nothing else at all. From their ads, I thought there would be more. Has anybody gotten more there?
-
09-03-20 21:43 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 138Classic Spa and Panda
At Panda about 50 and a mixture at the other places.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 21:40 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 138There are two massage parlors in Ballwin named Classic, one is on Clayton Rd and the other one is on Olive Rd. Checkout Rubmaps. Panda is good for HE and not so good for massage.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 19:17 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 687The list of up-charges is a hoot. $25 just to get nude.
Originally Posted by WriteAnchor
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 17:02 #15834Regular Member

Posts: 16St Louis sucks
Is it too much to ask to find an attractive woman with big jugs who will get naked, give you a massage, let you touch her and jack you off for $100? She'd make $1000 a day with no risk of std if she did. That's all I'm looking for.
-
09-03-20 16:51 #15833Regular Member

Posts: 16Classic Olive
Went yesterday. OK massage, though every Asian I've ever gone to uses the same pressure on every client, that is to say, they TRY to damage internal organs. Old ass masseuse-like 60. Only touch over clothes. $80 damage for half hour. It's the usual same old shit in St Louis.
-
09-03-20 16:48 #15832Regular Member

Posts: 16Fucking nuts
$200 for a mutual touch massage? Give me a fucking break!
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/189967
-
09-03-20 13:02 #15831Regular Member

Posts: 5Is Mimi back?
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 12:24 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 193Hmmm
Shoudlve asked for the line up. You wouldn't of missed Amy. She has natural DDs.
Originally Posted by HeatFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 10:47 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 78Lucky at Fuji
Had an Asian itch I needed to scratch. Stopped by Fuji last Friday. Was greeted by Lucky. Middle aged, nice set of B's, and a slender body. She took to me quite well or at least did a great job acting like it. Basic back rub. On the flip a nice slow BJ. Even gave the boys some love. Did a little cowgirl action and some doggy which she cane hard twice from. Would repeat but would hope to find a bustier gal. Happy Hunting.











Reply With Quote





