Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 24825
-
09-05-20 17:42 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 108Trinity St. Clair
So it appears that pornstar Trinity St. Clair is coming to Indy late this month. It even says so in Eros.
Not sure whether or not to TOFTT or call shenanigans on it and move on.
Here is the link.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2120889.htm?cat=32
-
09-05-20 16:36 #14729Regular Member

Posts: 14Amber
How do you"know" amber for several months before actually having a meeting with her?
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 10:43 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 148Ass eaten
Any DI ladies or other providers who like to have their ass eaten? Let me know.
-
09-05-20 08:17 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 408Much Appreciated
Thanks for the update and it's good to know that they are looking at Hotels in the area. Your first post said "that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place". Places they stay are now clarified and we know it's not Apartments, AirBnb's, private residences etc.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
Just be aware that this is your first post that you specified "places they stay" as hotels. This was a large part of the confusion. It's also nice to know that the Agency itself isn't the primary target, not that I'm sure they aren't already on Uncles radar. From what I now know one of the hotels in question hasn't even been used by the Agency's ladies in quite some time but, other escorts do work out of that hotel so it makes sense now why LE is looking at it.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
Keep up the good work and thanks again.
-
09-05-20 07:59 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 408I Apologize for the Confusion
My post must have been confusing to others on the board. I will be brief and then not engage in further debate.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
My post was split up into three quotes from two Hobbyist's DrotherGuy was first and your quotes were the other two. I responded to each quote. I appreciate your response to my questions and comments that I was directing to DrotherGuy but, they weren't directed towards you only him. So I'm sorry if that was confusing and you spent time responding to something that wasn't necessarily for you. Not that you don't have every right to post a response, just saying it wasn't directed towards you.
I wasn't talking about all the hotels in the US and abroad. I specifically said "most higher end hotels in the area", meaning the area being discussed (Carmel), didn't have security cameras in the hallways and other places because when past crimes had occurred at three of these hotels and local LE became involved the hotels said they didn't have security cameras or security footage to help with the investigation. I guess it's possible the hotels were lying.
As far as this quote of yours which you somewhat responded to in your above quote. You said "I'm guessing" which to me means an assumption, which is what I was getting at all along. To many assumptions being made when all this came out without knowing the facts or having other information for a hobbyist to make an informed decision about their choices. I still stick with my original response, but will add that yes along with active warrants they look for providers names with past arrest records for anything prostitution, drugs, theft etc. Sorry again if that was confusing.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
Lastly in all of my posts I never once said do not post warnings about LE activity on this board. I referenced the "discretion link" as informational not a fact. It meant they were aware of the situation so DrotherGuy should contact them to share information. This was confusing and once again I apologize. All LE activity should be posted to protect both sides of the hobby. This includes both hobbyists and providers.
-
09-04-20 20:33 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 244Update
So I have spoken with source again and stated that they were looking into 2 hotels on the north side. I have spoken with DI and I have total faith in them that they will protect clients as well as providers. Hope everyone continues to provide info, good or bad or what is happening around Indy. I will continue with seeing DI girls because they provide the best quality in service. Be safe.
-
09-04-20 18:05 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 601C'Mon, Man
Freckle, you have known Amber for months and never imagined that pretty face on your dick? Not even once? You have hell of a lot more will power than I do. Saw her for a few minutes and I had to have that pretty face (and mouth) on me. Guess I am a weak man.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 18:04 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 150Roz
If she gets the FF seal of approval, You know I'm in.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 13:41 #14722Regular Member

Posts: 11Bologna Sandwiches Reference
We certainly have some very clever Hobbyists on this site. I enjoy the challenge of deciphering the code words, inside jokes, indirect references to past posts and experiences, etc. That many use and that baffle those of us who are mere mortals and not Hobby legends. Unfortunately, I get the bologna sandwich reference from my overnight stay at the Marion Co. 's Heartbreak Hotel following a DUI arrest many years ago. Prior to that proud moment, I never knew that bologna and chips in a lunch sack is considered appropriate breakfast food, as it was at sunrise on the night / morning when I visited. Ah, good times.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 13:36 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 325Welcome.
Back been long and I did send you few DM but no reply please to reply to my dm and let's talk.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 11:50 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 646Damn,
Hey FF, it's been a long time sense you have posted.
BG,
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 11:47 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 646I remember that a little
The Southport 8.
Was a sweet little girl going by Lehigh have some skin in that game?
BG,
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 04:43 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 235Info=good
Right?
The more you know the better. Idk why a member would get salty over a simple warning. Its the reason this forum exists anyways. I've personally had 3 providers lately within a few weeks that raised flags for me. Thinking w the big head isn't always easy but if it feels wrong, it just might be.
Agree to disagree and move on I say.
Stay safe & keep an eye out for fellow hunters.
Burglar.
-
09-03-20 23:34 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 617Ditto. Keep posting reliable information. This is a monger board. Always has been and always will be. DI brings a lot to the table, and they will survive these conversations. I'm sorry, but I'm just not a big fan of throwing someone (or a bunch of someones) under the bus.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 23:27 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 2138Some Reviews
Roz: I saw Roz at her large and safe hotel on the north side yesterday. What can I say that hasn't already been said? She's petite, sweet, thin, nice B cups with perky little nipples and yes she has all the melanin imperfections on her hot body that a freak like me loves to kiss and lick. She was very responsive to my freckle massage and she is almost 100% GFE (she didn't swallow). I hope she sticks around for a long time.
Tabby: This lady is someone I have known for several years and the more I know her, the more I fall for her. She is probably the most genuine provider out there. I like her safe and secure location, the freckles that cover her bod and the let's have fun together attitude from the second you walk in the door until it's time to leave. A true GFE with a lot of other sides to her if you want to explore some fantasies. I was lucky to catch her when she returned from her personal time off. She's one of the best for a reason and not always easy to book an appointment with.
Amber: Iv'e known Amber for several months but I have never had the pleasure of her company. I think she's the prettiest DI lady in the group, at least out of those that I have met. When I arrived at her north side apartment I felt safe and she greeted me in a nice see through sexy outfit. She let me explore her body so I could look for the imperfections on the skin that I so very much love. I also love having my dick sucked by a hot beautiful woman and she did it just right. She seemed to be on point and very interested in my satisfaction. I would also rate her as a top GFE provider. Her kisses made my mind swim. I know I will be seeing her again soon.
Thanks for the memories ladies. I'm looking forward to making more in the near future.
FF.











Reply With Quote





