Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18029

    Yoshiko spa aka 88 Massage spa 2880X Van Dyke

    I saw some reports as this place being FS-friendly. This is not a spa. It is a near vacant office building with cameras at every angle. Combine that with the fact I was in Warren and not much intel, I bolted after about 10 minutes of debating whether or not to go in. You can find the place on googlemaps but not on your iphone. I might pull the trigger down the road, but will call ahead of my visit. My luck I probably missed out on a hot C-cup 28 year old girl working on creme colored carpet willing to get fucked in 5 diff positions.

  2. #18028

    Pure health

    Quote Originally Posted by Blahblah912  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this place yet, looks new.

    On NW corner of Eleven mile and Southfield Rd.
    My visit was strictly legit.

    I would have wanted at least a happy ending but I didn't get it. It was $. 7 for the hour.

    2 Chinese women there. Age 40 plus. One was hwp, the other was slightly chubbier.

    There was another customer. Sounded like he may jave gotten something.

    I may visit to see if there is more. I'm pretty sure there is, but even if there is i would only be interested in one of them.

    I normally lay down with boxers down in a new place. The lady stripped me down when she walked in. Casual on massage and grazing the boys but nothing direct.

  3. #18027

    Oriental Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DKevin51  [View Original Post]
    I went to Oriental Health Spa last week, and it was horrible. There was 1 girl there (don't know her name). She had a mask on, but was not dressed sexy at all. Her "massage" was just some very light rubbing everywhere, not pleasurable in the least. She was literally staring at the clock the entire time. She then proceeded to give a very underwhelming HJ. Wouldn't go back to this place ever.
    I have visited this place many times over the years. My experiences have always been positive.

    Seeing that this is your first post, I ASSUME you are relatively new to this activity. You will find very few places where the girls are dressed sexy. Most wear yoga pants and a t shirt. There are a few boom boom shacks that are the exception.

    Most girls will adjust the massage to your liking if you let them know.

    I think your inexperience is partly to blame for your unhappiness. Once you have been to a few places you will realize that Oriental Health Spa is a pretty decent place.

  4. #18026

    Walled Lake Spa and Massage

    Since it had been a while I ventured out due to COVID, so thought of exploring Walled Lake Spa and Massage in Walled Lake area. I had a hunch that it will be a typical bikini massage and still itch took over. Reached there and was offered a menu with pricing for bikini massage. HHR for $. 30 which I opted for. I thought it could be a lucky day for me. Provider was young and hot. Started with face down. Unscented oil, light massage. Terrible massage. No nothing else on the menu. I wouldn't recommend unless you want to see a nice hands on you applying some oil gently. YMMV. Stay safe!

  5. #18025

    Oriental Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS1963  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Health Spa in Clarkston is open. You have to wear a face mask and provide your name and phone number in the event something should occur with Covid 19. I have not been there since they re-opened, but plan on going within the next couple of days. Na Na Massage in Clarkston is not opened yet. They sent me a text saying they will re-open soon, but did not provide any other information than that. I called Four Seasons in White Lake, but there is no answer.
    I went to Oriental Health Spa last week, and it was horrible. There was 1 girl there (don't know her name). She had a mask on, but was not dressed sexy at all. Her "massage" was just some very light rubbing everywhere, not pleasurable in the least. She was literally staring at the clock the entire time. She then proceeded to give a very underwhelming HJ. Wouldn't go back to this place ever.

  6. #18024

    Asian Spa

    Asian Spa on Van Dyke south of Eleven Mile has a new masseuse. She is Anna and was my all time favorite when she worked in Toledo. I made the drive today. Today was her first day so I surprised her. It is a longway from home but it was nice to see her again. I always get a great massage. This spa is legit so not the best choice for some of us. Anna is 50 looks 40, stylish petite Chinese woman. She always work hard to make me feel great.

  7. #18023
    Quote Originally Posted by CardShark999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen reviews that it is open, but no one has commented on what the current talent looks like, if the service has changed or if it's business as usual. I'm curious myself if its worth the trip still.
    I'm looking to go and see what it's like within the week. I've just been very busy I haven't had the time. But if I go and no one gave any reports, I'll try to post something here for everyone.

  8. #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygophile  [View Original Post]
    The one time I went it was I recall an air mattress in that previously noted room / setup.

    Recall she had the TV on loud which was kind of annoying. Unless she needs it on and with me wanting to go back in near future I would likely request it off.

    Only ex's review is great. I only did a HHR with her before but might have to do full HR to get that fun notes edging. I need it!!
    I'm a regular of Natasha. She is a high intelligent beautiful woman that happens to do massage for a living. She's always on time. Its safe and clean. Always a great time. She is definately not full service. Don't even try. Not going to happen. Great massage everytime. TV is on but no sound. Room is as described. Clean sheets and towels. I feel very lucky to be considered to be one of her regulars.

  9. #18021

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Its more like a Futon/small mattress on the floor. And what was your original username? PM if you prefer.
    The one time I went it was I recall an air mattress in that previously noted room / setup.

    Recall she had the TV on loud which was kind of annoying. Unless she needs it on and with me wanting to go back in near future I would likely request it off.

    Only ex's review is great. I only did a HHR with her before but might have to do full HR to get that fun notes edging. I need it!!

  10. #18020

    Nuru

    Anyone been to this place? https://detroit.rubratings.com/42390.

  11. #18019

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DTWkar  [View Original Post]
    Is the set still in the tv room next to kitchen and on kind of short couch?

    (Changed my username lately so it's a first post).
    Its more like a Futon/small mattress on the floor. And what was your original username? PM if you prefer.

  12. #18018

    Bikini chain

    This has the look and feel of that bikini body rub chain.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has the same language and phone number as Mila from Palestine on the same page, buy says she's in Detroit. I would love to have more intel on these gals as a possible new option.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2018891

  13. #18017

    Natasha set up

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natasha in Novi last week. Pretty standard visit. I opted for the full hour. 20 min in she started paying more and more attention to the boys and the back door while she had me up on all 4's. On the flip I asked her to edge me until my time was almost up. She gave me a devilish little smile and happily obliged. I ultimately finished in Russia. I know her services are limited and she is a little expensive but location is good and I always enjoy myself. $$ for the hr.
    Is the set still in the tv room next to kitchen and on kind of short couch?

    (Changed my username lately so it's a first post).

  14. #18016

    Lexi and Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her yesterday. She says she's only been in the business for a month or so. She told me she provides deep tissue full body massage at $/ hr and "everything else can be discussed upon arrival". She works in Canton with a few other girls. If you read her ad, its a exact copy and paste from the beginning of Carla's ad on adultsearch, who is also in Canton. I'm not sure if there is a connection. Anyone have any intel on her or who she's working with? Info is much appreciated. PM ok.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2041878
    Her ad has the same language and phone number as Mila from Palestine on the same page, buy says she's in Detroit. I would love to have more intel on these gals as a possible new option.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2018891

  15. #18015

    Tokyo in Southfield?

    Anyone hear anything from Tokyo lately? I was thinking of paying her visit awhile ago but never pulled the trigger. She hasn't been mentioned in quite some time but I still still her ads up. Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape