Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #70

    cash try this

    Laguna hills by claim jumper off La Paz behind gym. The old place has reopened. One butter-face and one hotty. You'll enjoy your time there. If you've not already been back.

  2. #69

    Sam 31

    Something isn't right with Sam 31. He's posted 7 times from Houston, LA, City of Industry and Orange Country. Every post he begs for information. Not one post does he offer anything.

    Newby, post something useful and you may get something useful. Otherwise, do some research like the rest of us.

  3. #68

    cindys hoe house

    Anyone have any new word on Cindy and her hoes?? I noticed her number went from mailbox is full to out of service.

  4. #67
    Hey can someone msg me a place to go try? Yeah maybe someplace I dont know. Dont care how the girl looks, long as she uses oil and rubs a lot of ass. Help, lol. Thanks

    Tried the place on 800-something Harbor. @ girls there, both somewhat chunky but good looking. Both have big boobs for chinese. One wearing a bra and the other a backless braless top. One in jeans which were soft and the other in some kind of soft pants. Nice clean place, 50 for an hour w/tableshower. Shower and massage were very good. I would go back. Just not some 19 young spinners but still good. Worth a try.
    Last edited by Member #3942; 01-22-07 at 16:44. Reason: forgot a trip

  5. #66
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Fe Maiden ,

    Can you tell us the cross street for it? Going out there on buisness and wouldn't mind going to a MP for a good massage. Or where their add is in craigslist?

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Spitz
    Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.

    Thanks
    Honestly, you can just blindly walk into any AMP and have a 50% chance of getting a HJ. It's the good FS that is harder to find. I wish I could contribute more but I'm not as active on the AMP front as I am in the Brazil / Argentina front. I go to AMP once every 3-4 weeks just to tie me over before I head down south again.

  7. #64

    Not so new?

    Looks like you've been in the OC since at least 5-15-05 judging by your posts? That's half a year!
    Thought you would know about the rates by now since you seem to have been out and about already? IMHO, You probably shouldn't play the "new from Ohio" for too long. LOL.
    PS. Sorry, I don't want to come off too harsh. I just thought maybe you would have figured out the pricing by now?


    Quote Originally Posted by Kdoc13
    I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.

    By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.
    Last edited by Rockett Man; 01-20-07 at 13:05. Reason: clarification

  8. #63
    Was in need of a massage and wanted to try some place new to me. Went to an "accu" place on McDurmott. Saw their ad on CL and was offered a special of 60 for the hour rather than the usual 80. I was only expecting a massage and maybe a handy release. Got a cutie wearing a mini skirt!!! Good massage including hot stone therapy. My hands were free to roam as much as I could while lying on my stomach. The massage included some light ass play and some touching of my goods that felt really good. On the flip the provider looked at my hardness and asked if I wanted "boom boom." On went the cover and into CG, K9, and Mish to completion with her ankles up around my ears! My she was a tight one! She gave me her cell #. I will return. Next time I'll just go for the half hour. Total damage: 60 + 120 but it was worth it to be in that tightness!

    Looks: 7.5
    Service: 8
    Attitude: 8

  9. #62

    4 Hands Massage?

    I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.

    By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.

  10. #61
    Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.

    Thanks

  11. #60

    Why so slow today,

    is it because of the cold weather?

  12. #59

    Ass

    Was looking for a girl with a nice big ass. Did not find her.

    Anything in San Juan?

    Saw nothing about any new places too.

    Yes Im bored. Need a nice big ass or sweet young girl that likes to play.

    Whats with the girls lately? No place Ive been to the last few weeks did a good ass rub or anything sensual. Whats going on? Who messed it up? Was going to try someplace south county but nobody gave me any good tips to try. let it loose. Was going to try Maria in San Juan but dont know if she does anything sensual. Just lookiing for ots of good ass play from a decent girl.
    Last edited by Member #3942; 01-17-07 at 09:35. Reason: Added more

  13. #58

    lawyer?

    mphound, afraid i'm not the new group lawyer (OR A LAWYER At ALL), just know this part of the law from a previous job. Anyone that's ever been a landlord before could tell you the same thing...You had me chuckling at the thought.
    :-)

  14. #57

    Trabuco report

    Had a chance to see Shadow on Sunday. Strong hands and massage. A little older than expected, but I left with a relieved back and a smile on my face. Probably will not partake again b/c better looking can be found elsewhere (for my taste anyhow).

  15. #56

    Frontier Chiro

    well today I went to check it out and could'nt find the chiro but I did find a place that was open. I think they are one in the same. Anyways went in and the girl that was at the window opened the door to let me in. Showed me to my room no? At all except how long. I took the 1/2 hr for 40. 00. She leaves and comes back then starts massage with alot of ass playshe seemed abit in a hurry ask what I would like. I said fs she said 100. 00 I counter with 80. 00 she said no 100. So I ask for a handy and she say 60. 00 for BJ and I said sure. But she wanted to fuck and 20. 00 more for everything. I still went for the cbj. Turns out they had a flood thats why she was in a hurry. She said next time 80. 00 for fs her name is wendy. She works Friday, Sat, Sun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape