Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18014

    For the record

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    I second your opinion on Jenny. She's cool as hell and sexy.

    Tiffany can be a fun time but that place is WAY too high profile for comfort. It's been talked about on morning radio TWICE now, has nosey & noisy neighbour across the hall and been visited by the cops at least once that I know of. If a billionaire can get popped at a spa. Call me a pussy but too hot for me.

    Stay safe.

    J.
    So to set the record straight, the so called "nosey & noisy neighbors" are no longer there due to Covid-19. The cops visited the then neighbors because of the complaint. Police never called on Suite C. Police did approach individuals smoking weed in the parking area. Nothing came of that. Ferndale PD knows what's going on but wise enough not to interfere. No one is getting hurt or disturbing the peace. All service providers are tax paying US citizens. Access is discrete and area kept clean. Patrons to the spa often visit the local bars after their appointment as I do. The notion of them committing a crime is archaic. BTW, I am not on the payroll. I am an old friend of Tiffany with no benefits.

  2. #18013
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her yesterday. She says she's only been in the business for a month or so. She told me she provides deep tissue full body massage at $/ hr and "everything else can be discussed upon arrival". She works in Canton with a few other girls. If you read her ad, its a exact copy and paste from the beginning of Carla's ad on adultsearch, who is also in Canton. I'm not sure if there is a connection. Anyone have any intel on her or who she's working with? Info is much appreciated. PM ok.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2041878
    They lease the same suite but each have their own room and massage table.

  3. #18012

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to M1 lately if so how was it? Is it still that of the old a flat rate or is it like standard now.
    I've seen reviews that it is open, but no one has commented on what the current talent looks like, if the service has changed or if it's business as usual. I'm curious myself if its worth the trip still.

  4. #18011

    Jenn C

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach her the last 2 weeks. Her mailbox isn't set up. Anyone else have any luck?
    Jenn C has shut things down til further notice. I'll update if I hear anything.

  5. #18010

    Natsha

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natasha in Novi last week. Pretty standard visit. I opted for the full hour. 20 min in she started paying more and more attention to the boys and the back door while she had me up on all 4's. On the flip I asked her to edge me until my time was almost up. She gave me a devilish little smile and happily obliged. I ultimately finished in Russia. I know her services are limited and she is a little expensive but location is good and I always enjoy myself. $$ for the hr.
    Saw Natasha a while ago and am thinking about repeating. Did she actually give a prostate massage?

  6. #18009

    Anyone know Lexi?

    I was texting with her yesterday. She says she's only been in the business for a month or so. She told me she provides deep tissue full body massage at $/ hr and "everything else can be discussed upon arrival". She works in Canton with a few other girls. If you read her ad, its a exact copy and paste from the beginning of Carla's ad on adultsearch, who is also in Canton. I'm not sure if there is a connection. Anyone have any intel on her or who she's working with? Info is much appreciated. PM ok.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2041878

  7. #18008

    Haley

    No idea what ethnicity she is. Didn't ask. Asian is all I know.

    She looks tall, slim and older than the others. I was surprised of her hearing positive reviews about her because I expected a younger girl.

    When I tried her she wasn't open to extras like Jenny or Tiffany and wasn't into the experience too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    I've not been to Saigon since before the pandemic and for other reasons I've listed before. I'm wondering about Haley. There's been a few reviews on her but nothing that really details her looks. Is she Chinese, Japanese, or Vietnamese or what? Is she on the thin side or thick side? Older or younger than T? Feel free to PM. Would appreciate the help.

  8. #18007

    Natasha

    Saw Natasha in Novi last week. Pretty standard visit. I opted for the full hour. 20 min in she started paying more and more attention to the boys and the back door while she had me up on all 4's. On the flip I asked her to edge me until my time was almost up. She gave me a devilish little smile and happily obliged. I ultimately finished in Russia. I know her services are limited and she is a little expensive but location is good and I always enjoy myself. $$ for the hr.

  9. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I'd originally posted a message trying to figure out who this was but after scrolling back a few months in the forum, I figured out that it was Jenn C in Commerce. No FS or BJ but a two pop handy. Does anyone know if she's working? I kept wanting to go see her pre-covid but then things shut down, I haven't seen anything in regard to her. If she's still working, would someone please message me with her number?
    Been trying to reach her the last 2 weeks. Her mailbox isn't set up. Anyone else have any luck?

  10. #18005

    Jenn C

    I'd originally posted a message trying to figure out who this was but after scrolling back a few months in the forum, I figured out that it was Jenn C in Commerce. No FS or BJ but a two pop handy. Does anyone know if she's working? I kept wanting to go see her pre-covid but then things shut down, I haven't seen anything in regard to her. If she's still working, would someone please message me with her number?

  11. #18004

    Wonderland Music Mall

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    He's talking Thai dds. Pavillion is a chain and massage only.
    The place next to Lovers lane. Young small Asian gal with an attitude. Doesn't talk much but gets the Job done this place is consistent and there is a negotiation process.

  12. #18003
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyHere  [View Original Post]
    Had a hot older Asian chick with short hair take care of me. She had a nice set of fake tits, but the surgery, and a great attitude. Ended up getting an hour there, had a fantastic table shower, and some time in the dry sauna. She was dragging me around the place by my cock and balls! We get back to the room and she gives me a bit of a massage, playing with the cock and balls every so often. Flips me and starts going at the BBBJ, slowly, deep throating it. Holy shit, did I pick right this time. She's taking her time, no rush at all, but I decided that I wanted to fuck, so she puts the condom on with her mouth, and we both stand. She's got one leg on my shoulder, the other on the ground, and I'm banging it. She asks me to go deep, and it seems like she's getting off on it -- or a good actress -- and damn that's hot. I last all of maybe 15 minutes, BUT, as soon as I start to bust, she can tell, . She backs off, rips the condom off of me, and starts to blow me, taking a CIM and swallowing it. Jesus christ, holy shit was my shit sensitive. She's not even relenting on it.

    Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.
    Yeah, this does belong in Jackson thread. My bad.

  13. #18002

    Saigon Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    Double booked today. Had an appt with two different MT in the same hour. Received dbl the pleasure with on tip. 180 total. Great time.
    I've not been to Saigon since before the pandemic and for other reasons I've listed before. I'm wondering about Haley. There's been a few reviews on her but nothing that really details her looks. Is she Chinese, Japanese, or Vietnamese or what? Is she on the thin side or thick side? Older or younger than T? Feel free to PM. Would appreciate the help.

  14. #18001

    This belongs in Jackson thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    No young hot lady here and no CIM at this place.
    He never said young. He said hot older Asian. He is speaking of Micki I guarantee it. This story is accurate from my experience with Micki.

  15. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyHere  [View Original Post]
    Had a hot older Asian chick with short hair take care of me. She had a nice set of fake tits, but the surgery, and a great attitude. Ended up getting an hour there, had a fantastic table shower, and some time in the dry sauna. She was dragging me around the place by my cock and balls! We get back to the room and she gives me a bit of a massage, playing with the cock and balls every so often. Flips me and starts going at the BBBJ, slowly, deep throating it. Holy shit, did I pick right this time. She's taking her time, no rush at all, but I decided that I wanted to fuck, so she puts the condom on with her mouth, and we both stand. She's got one leg on my shoulder, the other on the ground, and I'm banging it. She asks me to go deep, and it seems like she's getting off on it -- or a good actress -- and damn that's hot. I last all of maybe 15 minutes, BUT, as soon as I start to bust, she can tell, . She backs off, rips the condom off of me, and starts to blow me, taking a CIM and swallowing it. Jesus christ, holy shit was my shit sensitive. She's not even relenting on it.

    Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.
    You're confusing detroiters and getting them all bonered up. I'm guessing you are referring to lucky on Mich ave in Jackson. This should be on the Jackson forum. Her name is Mikki. We get it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape