Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    This is the infamous stalker of sweetie and also the guy that hurt a well known provider and made her call it quits cause he damaged her so bad. He keeps changing his handle so no one will recognize him and no SM fucks with him
    Damn fuck that shit. I know a few providers with big ass handlers that would love to make him squeal LOL.

  2. #17057

    Winter

    Winter is looking for help today and running a top special.

  3. #17056

    Clown

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    What happened?
    This is the infamous stalker of sweetie and also the guy that hurt a well known provider and made her call it quits cause he damaged her so bad. He keeps changing his handle so no one will recognize him and no SM fucks with him

  4. #17055
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4

    Sarah Winters

    Good afternoon,

    I was going to wait to post this until Saturday Night, but circumstances have changed for me. After some deliberation, I've decided to take a break from this work. I have become overwhelmed and need to take a step back from this to focus on other things. I started doing this without knowing anything about this business and very quickly got caught up in a wave I did not anticipate. Thank you to everyone I met, 99% of you were gentleman. Mad shout out chess god. If you see this, thank you, your a real dude. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone that wanted to meet me. And to everyone that got upset about how much I've flooded your board recently, I am very sorry. I didn't mean to create this much stir, honestly. Part of me gets off reading all this stuff, but it has gotten out of hand. I am finishing up the few appointments I've got scheduled and then riding off into the sunset, so to speak.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  5. #17054

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by StoicOne  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/117046268680

    Recently visited with this provider and was not disappointed. Have seen her in the past. When you combine the donation with the overall job performance she provides, damn near feels like you are underpaying. For $70 she drains balls and does not clock watch. Personally she's one of the best I've had. I know Winter gets a lot of hype on here. But this provider is better for me.
    Have seen her once and plan to see her again. I also like she meets in a house instead of various motels. Fun to talk with as well.

  6. #17053

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    I've been striking out everywhere, tried JB, Kryss, Maria. Nothing. Looking for a head dr closer than Winter. I can not find any reviews on this one, or am I missing it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53762577/#.
    Don't do it. She is a major thief. Her real name is Heather. She is bad bad news.

    Be Careful-Streetsmrt1.

  7. #17052
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Well from what I've heard you deserve everything you get, karma is a *****.
    What happened?

  8. #17051

    Deserved

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Yes,. She's definitely a thief. She only does outcalls and against my better judgement I allowed her to come to my house. We were in my bedroom and she took her shirt off (no bra) then asked if she could use the bathroom. Sliding her shirt back on she went to the hall bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and door open and then the front door open. She took off leaving her shoes and sunglasses!!
    Well from what I've heard you deserve everything you get, karma is a *****.

  9. #17050

    Wendy

    Anyone met Wendy yet? Looks good, just have not heard reviews.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/487477686794

  10. #17049

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    I believe there is a report where a monger went to the bathroom and she grabbed the money and split, leaving behind behind some her items, including her shoes.
    Yes,. She's definitely a thief. She only does outcalls and against my better judgement I allowed her to come to my house. We were in my bedroom and she took her shirt off (no bra) then asked if she could use the bathroom. Sliding her shirt back on she went to the hall bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and door open and then the front door open. She took off leaving her shoes and sunglasses!!

  11. #17048

    Sarah

    I guess ad my name to the list. I'd like to give it a try.

  12. #17047

    Excellent

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/117046268680

    Recently visited with this provider and was not disappointed. Have seen her in the past. When you combine the donation with the overall job performance she provides, damn near feels like you are underpaying. For $70 she drains balls and does not clock watch. Personally she's one of the best I've had. I know Winter gets a lot of hype on here. But this provider is better for me.

  13. #17046

    Strange experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53777702/

    Set up a visit with this provider maybe a year ago, when I was new to this. Quick setup, donation agreed upon. She is outcall only, so sent the address and she was prompt in her arrival. Shit got weird when she came in the door. Kind of had a paranoid look about her and she was checking out the scene. Asked me what I did for a living. That caught me off guard. Wasn't looking for that sort of convo. So first thing that came to my mind is "I'm a teacher". Not that but I just stated what came to mind. My response put a strange look on her face almost like she was upset that I was a "teacher" and getting my monger on. So next as I went to go up the stairs I looked back and recognised her checking the front door to see if it was locked. I quickly addressed that asking what the hell was she doing. She got defensive and basically, I gave her $20 dollars and asked her to leave. I see that she basically posts 365 days a year and was wondering if anyone else has had any encounters with her.

  14. #17045
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times recently. She says the pic on stg is her from her porn days. She has the nicest spinner body and face available on the market today (Oria has her beat, but she isn't coming back to Richmond). Easy to reach and schedule at midlo notel. Everything covered always. Attitude could be better but she is very attractive and no monkey. CBJ and FS I rate a 7. 5. $. 20.

    For about 20 minutes.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...6/920391611166
    I have seen this provider previously in December / January. At that time was definitely attractive, nice petite bubble ass and attitude was good with me. Was a great value for $120 and she didn't clock watch. Tight, wet hole. Overall with the price in mind a great experience. Seen her week and a half ago and something was different. Seems to have lost some weight and she is already small. She had let her appearance go, the wig that she wore looked bad. But most of all she had body odor. Nothing from her pussy. But it was as though she forgot to put on deodorant, smelt like fresh cut onions. Personally, based off the previous good experiences, I'm still going to repeat. To me we all have bad days. But if the next experience is like the last visit we had week and a half ago probably won't repeat again.

  15. #17044

    Sarah

    I'm not missing out if I can help it. Sarah, I'd love you to contact me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape