Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 37358
-
09-03-20 20:43 #17063Senior Member

Posts: 173Sarah
OK. I am officially envious of you all. I will also put my hat in the ring. Sarah if you are looking for anyone else please feel free to contact me. I would greatly appreciate it!
I am glad everyone is enjoying themselves during this time. Keep safe everyone!
NP.
-
09-03-20 20:38 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 581Yep.
Looks like he copied 90% of my review LOL. Well my review is legit and I saw again her today. Second time around was better than the first time! Like the wildest porno you have seen. Sarah will wear you out if you get to see her. Enough said.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 20:33 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 475Wendy, Willow, Brittany
Just a weird effing girl. She is disturbed and definitely not into it. Banging body but the attitude really sucks. You better off jerking off.
Originally Posted by JustTheGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 17:25 #17060Regular Member

Posts: 15Wendy aka Willow
Just search for Willow, a name she has also used.
Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 17:12 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 1449Couple of those pics aren't her but not sure about services. Toftt then report back.
Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 16:08 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn fuck that shit. I know a few providers with big ass handlers that would love to make him squeal LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 15:21 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter is looking for help today and running a top special.
-
09-03-20 15:11 #17056Senior Member

Posts: 580Clown
This is the infamous stalker of sweetie and also the guy that hurt a well known provider and made her call it quits cause he damaged her so bad. He keeps changing his handle so no one will recognize him and no SM fucks with him
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 14:32 #17055Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Sarah Winters
Good afternoon,
I was going to wait to post this until Saturday Night, but circumstances have changed for me. After some deliberation, I've decided to take a break from this work. I have become overwhelmed and need to take a step back from this to focus on other things. I started doing this without knowing anything about this business and very quickly got caught up in a wave I did not anticipate. Thank you to everyone I met, 99% of you were gentleman. Mad shout out chess god. If you see this, thank you, your a real dude. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet everyone that wanted to meet me. And to everyone that got upset about how much I've flooded your board recently, I am very sorry. I didn't mean to create this much stir, honestly. Part of me gets off reading all this stuff, but it has gotten out of hand. I am finishing up the few appointments I've got scheduled and then riding off into the sunset, so to speak.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
09-03-20 13:44 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 316Concur
Have seen her once and plan to see her again. I also like she meets in a house instead of various motels. Fun to talk with as well.
Originally Posted by StoicOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 13:29 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 236Daisy
Don't do it. She is a major thief. Her real name is Heather. She is bad bad news.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
Be Careful-Streetsmrt1.
-
09-03-20 13:24 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 242What happened?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 12:10 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 580Deserved
Well from what I've heard you deserve everything you get, karma is a *****.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 11:34 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 32Wendy
Anyone met Wendy yet? Looks good, just have not heard reviews.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/487477686794
-
09-03-20 11:01 #17049Asshole

Posts: 567Thief
Yes,. She's definitely a thief. She only does outcalls and against my better judgement I allowed her to come to my house. We were in my bedroom and she took her shirt off (no bra) then asked if she could use the bathroom. Sliding her shirt back on she went to the hall bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and door open and then the front door open. She took off leaving her shoes and sunglasses!!
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





