Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 37353
-
09-03-20 09:47 #17043Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
Jackie is looking for help she's got bills to pay. Yes this is east end Jackie but now in Petersburg.
-
09-03-20 09:34 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 389Google "smoke grey escort". It's the first ad.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
Also, another tried and true highly rated MILF with good body, attractive face, and top notch service is Tina. Search Richmond STG for her. Tina charges nothing extra for BBFS. In fact, that's kinda her preference if that's your thing.
-
09-03-20 09:30 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 368Smoke And Sarah
I'm a seasoned hobbyist with history through the DC NOVA and Baltimore regions. I've been fairly active on USASG as well as TER since the 90's. Lately work has brought me to Richmond and I'm trying to navigate pursuits here. Any recommendations on how to connect with Smoke and Sarah?
-
09-03-20 08:55 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 49Thief
I believe there is a report where a monger went to the bathroom and she grabbed the money and split, leaving behind behind some her items, including her shoes.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 08:46 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thank you! I enjoy her as well. If you search smoke Grey you can find past ads. Nice nice lady and my all time favorite. These other chicks could learn a lot by her and Lynn.
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 08:39 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 1084Sarah
Many of why'all telling some awful nice stories, but that's all they are. Stories. And yes, I know her. Been fun reading, but let's get back to factual reviews of our providers.
-
09-03-20 07:45 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 190Hey Sarah!
Well shit, I feel like I got to throw my name in the hat now.
I'm in Richmond occasionally for work and I would love to make your acquaintance.
-
09-03-20 07:43 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 36Sarah
I am trying to meet you next. Pm me.
-
09-03-20 07:31 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 51Yeah I'll stick with smoke never seen Marla but see nothing but good reviews sounds like Smoke and Marla are safe good to goes. I know I appreciate when I see smoke that I'm going to a house and not some run-down Hotel was freaking cops all over the parking lot.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 05:19 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 189Sarah
The Sarah craze has hit. Everybody begging to get in on the action. Stick with Maria. Last session so good heart got out of beat. Was speaking up slowing down. Had to have shocked back into sync. Still ready for another round with her. Enjoy the competition for Sarah and be safe out there.
-
09-03-20 03:20 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 75Sarah. One of a kind
I saw her on Tuesday. She is the best I have ever had in Richmond! That pussy was so tasty and nice. I had to eat it twice. She liked it because she sat up and was trembling for a min or so. Watching those nice tits bounce as she rode me was when I lost it. Sarah is the perfect mix of smart, pretty, sexy, sweet and freak! Can't wait to see her again.
Don't ask for her contact information because I do not have permission to give it out.
-
09-03-20 00:33 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 36Danni
Has anyone seen Danni? I have seen many posts but this is the first time I saw a name. I may try soon.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/250840336630
-
09-02-20 22:42 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 155Sarah
I met up with her today as well, she definitely loves to suck and fuck. And her Mic skills are amazing. Started out with a BBBJ, after about ten minutes she climbed up and rode cowgirl for about 15 watching those big tits bounce, she got off several times then said her legs were getting weak asking if we could switch it up, I asked if she could go back to the BBBJ and finish me and sure enough she worked that Mic magic, cim with swallow.
Definitely will repeat for that BBBJ.
Nice location, nice personality.
Treat her right.
Don't message asking for contact info, she requests that only she gives it out.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 21:28 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 742Sarah
I'm not sure WTF. But I wish she would bang somebody here. I want to read about obtainable vagina. Not unicorn vagina.
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 21:09 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 51Dam so what is up with this Sara chick, dam the whole board is going crazy for her. LOL.
.
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






