rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 991 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1041 1091 1491 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11563

    Search joyful

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/998612067662

    I seem to recall a report on her but can't search because her name is 3 letters. Any info?
    Three character names are terrible because of the search function. If you search joyful there is a post about a petite treat but that old link is broken. Good luck.

  2. #11562

    Megan

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/902885143965

    Saw Megan recently. Did 120 hhr. She's does a good BBBJ and she takes care of the boys too. Probably is she only stays at in for a couple minutes. She has an ok body. Overall performance is she just wants you in and out. I'm pretty sure I seen her Performance Improvement Management Personality in the parking lot of the hotel she was at. I might see her again in a pinch. I was not impressed by her.

  3. #11561

    Joy

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/998612067662

    I seem to recall a report on her but can't search because her name is 3 letters. Any info?

  4. #11560

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She's my all time favorite. Probably seen her over a dozen times usually for 40 -60 QV. Would also like her number. I hope she put some weight on because the last time I saw her she looked real bad.
    She can suck a good dick, but I never got any connection with her. Her makeup was always over the top, trying to hard to be a hooked.

  5. #11559

    Thanks for the laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Any of you going to let this one come over and break your bed? On the plus side you wouldn't have to worry about her running off with your money, this one doesn't run anywhere.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/do...e/271233255194
    Wow! How could anyone be that hard up for pussy to call that? There isn't enough Viagra around to get it up for that!

  6. #11558

    Whoa mama

    Any of you going to let this one come over and break your bed? On the plus side you wouldn't have to worry about her running off with your money, this one doesn't run anywhere.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/do...e/271233255194

  7. #11557

    Jess my ATF

    She's my all time favorite. Probably seen her over a dozen times usually for 40 -60 QV. Would also like her number. I hope she put some weight on because the last time I saw her she looked real bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    I know that there's been a few of you mongers asking about Olive Oil Jess. Well I have good news about her. A monger friend of mine who used to be a regular of Jess was contacted by her today out of the blue. She told him that she's staying with a friend and they need rent money. So if you are interested in helping her out PM me and I'll give you her number and the area where she's staying.

  8. #11556
    Quote Originally Posted by RpMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Do some of these girls just like to mess with guys? This one has texted me back as if interested but then nothing.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/692629162123
    A face like that tells you the quality your dealing with.

  9. #11555
    Any idea? Do some of these girls just like to mess with guys? This one has texted me back as if interested but then nothing.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/692629162123
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQxMjE3NmFhOGNlMjI4NDlhY2ExNzI5NTAyMTU5YmE2NzU5MzAy.jpg‎  

  10. #11554

    Olive Oil Jess

    Hello! Please share her number and area with me. Also any info on her friend?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    I know that there's been a few of you mongers asking about Olive Oil Jess. Well I have good news about her. A monger friend of mine who used to be a regular of Jess was contacted by her today out of the blue. She told him that she's staying with a friend and they need rent money. So if you are interested in helping her out PM me and I'll give you her number and the area where she's staying.

  11. #11553

    Olive Oil Jess

    I know that there's been a few of you mongers asking about Olive Oil Jess. Well I have good news about her. A monger friend of mine who used to be a regular of Jess was contacted by her today out of the blue. She told him that she's staying with a friend and they need rent money. So if you are interested in helping her out PM me and I'll give you her number and the area where she's staying.

  12. #11552

    Restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrey1  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while I take a swing with some "premium" providers off Eros. Usually because the pickings can be so slim out here. Anyways decided to try and see Martina because I saw she had a fairly reasonable rate of $$ for HH which is much cheaper than some of the other providers who only go for $350+. The screening process was a pain and took forever. Some of the providers I sued as references said that they got messages asking for a ton of information and questions and were annoyed by it. Finally see her and she's good looking and tight. Probably the only good thing about it. Everything was covered, she had some enthusiasm but very limited menu which I wasn't expecting. Even doggy was off the table for her. Pretty disappointed overall. Looks like some Latinas who come to town on Eros all use the same agency as this number was used for other providers who came to town as well.

    Long story short: pics and girl and real and accurate and she's attractive, but everything covered and limited FS menu. YMMV but wouldn't repeat with her.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1505320.htm
    No doggy? Why do they do that? I've had maybe one girl do this. She was the type that'd try to upcharge every little thing.

  13. #11551

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen olive oil Jess yet? I don't have a car so it's hard for me to drive around the city and look for but has anybody seen her or have a phone number or better yet is she out yet?
    I'm also hoping to see her soon if anyone can help.

  14. #11550
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/041126551933

    Anyone seen this one yet and have a report? I'm going to go see her in 30 min and would like to know if its going to be worth my time? Thanks guys. I'll report back.
    You posted you were meeting up with her in 30 minutes and no follow-up. You ok?

  15. #11549

    Anyone?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/041126551933

    Anyone seen this one yet and have a report? I'm going to go see her in 30 min and would like to know if its going to be worth my time? Thanks guys. I'll report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape