Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 12112
-
09-06-20 15:04 #7387Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jersey Jess
Spent some time searching for the little spinner I spotted the other night. Finally found her. In the light of day she's missing at least one front tooth. Has a big open sore in the middle of her forehead. Tits didn't look nearly as enticing with no bra under her tank top. Still had a nice ass but, meh, not enough to make up for the rest. Rolled on by.
Found good ol' Jersey Jess on Greenfield in the lower digits. Quick, easy scoop. Off to a quiet spot. I had forgotten she hates CIM, so it's either covered or HJ finish. Pity because she does give very good head. No drama, nice conversation to and from, looking pretty good, standard pricing. The only thing that might keep me from repeating is the lack of CIM.
HS.
-
09-05-20 21:14 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 1485Kerry or Carrie
Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.
-
09-05-20 21:12 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 1485Kerri, Kerry, or Carrie
Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.
-
09-03-20 02:30 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 174Dead phone!
Jessy number is disconnected, damn!
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:06 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 1820Hispanic spinner?
OK Gentlemen, I've been off the SW scene for a good while now, but I still like to window shop occasionally. Last couple of weeks I've seen a really petite little Hispanic spinner on Greenfield, usually around the gas station on about 18th. Face is no better than average and it seems there may be dental hygiene issues, but she's got some nice perky tits for her size and an ass that looks spectacular in her short shorts. I'd scoop her but every time I see her she's with Performance Improvement Management Partner. Never more than like 30 feet apart, often within 5 or 6 feet. I hate scooping when anyone if there's a guy handing around and of course I flat out won't if they are standing side by side. Anyone had her? Wondering if it's worth my time to try and scoop her when there's some degree of separation.
HS.
-
09-02-20 17:38 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 174Jessy
I was near 15th and G today and saw a cute WSW, I made a loop to make a LEO check. Pulled up and she got right in. 8 or 9 on my SW scale! Friendly, decent teeth, short brown hair and some cute perky small tits! A little small talk, LEO check and agreed on $. 3 for bbbjcimsw. Found a good spot and after a little p_ playing and playing with her tits, we got to the main event! Good skills, stayed with it to the end! I got her digits, so seniors can PM and get it. I will be calling her soon!
FOM69.
-
09-02-20 09:17 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 763Return to Action
I have not been out because of the virus but decided to hit the streets once again. Last week I was out on Aug. 25 & 28. On the 25th I found Ariel on 7th and G. Cute blonde, long legs wearing black leggings. I was more nervous than expected but she was nice and did a fabulous BBBJCIM for 40. I asked for her number but she said it had just been stolen. I have been looking for her ever since. On the 28th I picked up Corinna on L. I was getting ready to leave the area because I had been out for a couple of hours. I may not have stopped if I saw her earlier. She is sort of a wreck now. The service was very good but not as good as it used to be. BBBJCIMWS for 30. She has a number but needed to get a new phone because again, it was stolen. WTF!
-
09-02-20 08:14 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 146Any info
National walker. Chubby & short. Is she worthwhile?
-
09-01-20 20:39 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 1485Shit the bed
I bought I was the only one that has ever used that saying! LMAO!!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 20:14 #7378Regular Member

Posts: 12Gms lol
Hit the ss loop around 5/530 this afternoon very little to choose from. I'm talking 3-4 is all I even saw. Pulled over for a cutie walking and she gets to my window and I say "I remember you" she says "you got a hundred bucks?
"That's why I remember you!" was my reply as I drove off. GMS-afflicted Angel LOL.
-
09-01-20 14:42 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 1363Northside Loop (s?)
If there are any loops besides 27th - 35th on Lisbon, I'm no longer aware of them. Sure, if you cruise North, you might find a singlet walking or sitting at a bus stop. And of course there's the tranny on 12th and North. But the only true loop left is Lisbon. I have been there days when you could fire a cannon up and down the street and not hit a squirrel, much less a hooker. But about two weeks ago I cruised at about 10:30 at night and pussy was crawling like fleas on a dogs back. I don't know if it was payday, Social Security checks came in, or if it was mass withdrawal from crack and boy. But MAN were they out! There was a pretty nice looking on who was pregnant in short white shorts. I wasn't planning to stop, but by the time I swung around, she'd been scooped. I don't know why banging a pregnant woman turns me on, but maybe it's because I know the bun in her oven isn't rising from my shot of leavener.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
So all I can tell you is that it is very hit and miss these days, with mostly miss, I think. God I miss the eighties. You could cruise the north loops (yes LOOPS), and your car would reek of pussy just from driving through.
Coochie (livin' in the past) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. Shit the bed, Some of that 18 year old poontang I was hitting back then are grandmothers now. Got to be 53 at least by now. Fuck it while you can, boys. It don't get better with age.
-
09-01-20 11:10 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 146I rolled the south loop twice this morning. 8:45 - 9:30. National Greenfield 6th to 27th. Plenty of patrolling LEO and homeless bag / cart wanderers. Crazy, I didn't see a single service provider. None ZIPPO. Not even an unworthy sewer rat. Never ever happened before.
-
09-01-20 08:18 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 99I was also tailed. You weren't imagining things.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
I actually go so far as to park my vehicle on a side street and approach these girls on foot. I think it's safer. Not anymore though. When you slow things down on foot you start to notice things. I've noticed that there are suspicious vehicles that follow these girls and then when we circle the block they intimidate us by their mere presence in order to break up the transaction. My guess is that it's a private security firm. I'm pretty sure that the black dude In a black sedan had on a security guard uniform and he was talking to somebody either on a speakerphone or a walkie-talkie. There was also another black suv cruising greenfield and following me. The suv has tinted windows and kayaks on the roof. He was following me when I was on foot trying to approach a girl on 7th and G. This suv had no reason to follow me while I was on foot from 20th down to 6th and I would occasionally go through alleys. He would slow down at the opposite end to make sure I saw him and he knew what I was up to.
It worked. I got spooked.
-
09-01-20 01:34 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 119Stacy / Amanda
Does anyone know if a brunette girl who used to go by Amanda last year is now going by Stacy?
-
08-31-20 18:11 #7373Regular Member

Posts: 17Any name? Sounds like a dream LOL.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




