Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17041

    Hey Sarah!

    Well shit, I feel like I got to throw my name in the hat now.

    I'm in Richmond occasionally for work and I would love to make your acquaintance.

  2. #17040

    Sarah

    I am trying to meet you next. Pm me.

  3. #17039
    Yeah I'll stick with smoke never seen Marla but see nothing but good reviews sounds like Smoke and Marla are safe good to goes. I know I appreciate when I see smoke that I'm going to a house and not some run-down Hotel was freaking cops all over the parking lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    The Sarah craze has hit. Everybody begging to get in on the action. Stick with Maria. Last session so good heart got out of beat. Was speaking up slowing down. Had to have shocked back into sync. Still ready for another round with her. Enjoy the competition for Sarah and be safe out there.

  4. #17038

    Sarah

    The Sarah craze has hit. Everybody begging to get in on the action. Stick with Maria. Last session so good heart got out of beat. Was speaking up slowing down. Had to have shocked back into sync. Still ready for another round with her. Enjoy the competition for Sarah and be safe out there.

  5. #17037

    Sarah. One of a kind

    I saw her on Tuesday. She is the best I have ever had in Richmond! That pussy was so tasty and nice. I had to eat it twice. She liked it because she sat up and was trembling for a min or so. Watching those nice tits bounce as she rode me was when I lost it. Sarah is the perfect mix of smart, pretty, sexy, sweet and freak! Can't wait to see her again.

    Don't ask for her contact information because I do not have permission to give it out.

  6. #17036

    Danni

    Has anyone seen Danni? I have seen many posts but this is the first time I saw a name. I may try soon.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/250840336630

  7. #17035

    Sarah

    I met up with her today as well, she definitely loves to suck and fuck. And her Mic skills are amazing. Started out with a BBBJ, after about ten minutes she climbed up and rode cowgirl for about 15 watching those big tits bounce, she got off several times then said her legs were getting weak asking if we could switch it up, I asked if she could go back to the BBBJ and finish me and sure enough she worked that Mic magic, cim with swallow.

    Definitely will repeat for that BBBJ.

    Nice location, nice personality.

    Treat her right.

    Don't message asking for contact info, she requests that only she gives it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure WTF. But I wish she would bang somebody here. I want to read about obtainable vagina. Not unicorn vagina.

  8. #17034

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by CareerSoldier  [View Original Post]
    Dam so what is up with this Sara chick, dam the whole board is going crazy for her. LOL.

    .
    I'm not sure WTF. But I wish she would bang somebody here. I want to read about obtainable vagina. Not unicorn vagina.

  9. #17033
    Dam so what is up with this Sara chick, dam the whole board is going crazy for her. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    The girl loves sex. She could not wait to get acquainted and enjoy the rendezvous. Non stop action. Will repeat.
    .

  10. #17032
    Yep, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    But doesn't this post look alot like post #16782?
    .

  11. #17031

    Smoke is the real deal

    All right boys, Just like all the previous reviews for Smoke she is the real deal. Late post but I've been seeing that fine MILF for the last month and she blows me away every visit. She love to fuck and can get into it. Works out of her home as others said, safe clean and she will meet you at the door in a fuck sexy ass outfit sure to make you want to fuck her right them and there. For those that haven't seen her yet, your missing out, wish I had a ad to put up but she doesn't advertise much, and her ad is no longer there and I didn't save. I have her number for Senior member only if you need it. If not a SM don't even bother messaging me. Treat her right she'll rock you world. Career Soldier out.

  12. #17030

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Damn near exact wording. I'm not disputing her skills. I'd love to test them out myself if she reaches out, but the similarities in description and wording is unreal.
    The girl loves sex. She could not wait to get acquainted and enjoy the rendezvous. Non stop action. Will repeat.

  13. #17029

    Sarah. I'm the one

    Pm me and lets get to know each other. I would love to see you.

  14. #17028

    Damn near exact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    But doesn't this post look alot like post #16782?
    Damn near exact wording. I'm not disputing her skills. I'd love to test them out myself if she reaches out, but the similarities in description and wording is unreal.

  15. #17027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    But doesn't this post look alot like post #16782?
    Almost word for word. Changed a a couple like bullet nipples. Hmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape