Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 37357
-
09-02-20 21:07 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 51Yep, LOL
.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 21:04 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 51Smoke is the real deal
All right boys, Just like all the previous reviews for Smoke she is the real deal. Late post but I've been seeing that fine MILF for the last month and she blows me away every visit. She love to fuck and can get into it. Works out of her home as others said, safe clean and she will meet you at the door in a fuck sexy ass outfit sure to make you want to fuck her right them and there. For those that haven't seen her yet, your missing out, wish I had a ad to put up but she doesn't advertise much, and her ad is no longer there and I didn't save. I have her number for Senior member only if you need it. If not a SM don't even bother messaging me. Treat her right she'll rock you world. Career Soldier out.
-
09-02-20 19:44 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 274Sarah
The girl loves sex. She could not wait to get acquainted and enjoy the rendezvous. Non stop action. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:17 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 93Sarah. I'm the one
Pm me and lets get to know each other. I would love to see you.
-
09-02-20 19:00 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 201Damn near exact.
Damn near exact wording. I'm not disputing her skills. I'd love to test them out myself if she reaches out, but the similarities in description and wording is unreal.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:28 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 1449Almost word for word. Changed a a couple like bullet nipples. Hmm.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:26 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 630Maybe I'm tripping
But doesn't this post look alot like post #16782?
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:07 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 274Sarah session
Oh My!
Started my day with message from the infamous Sarah. I'm excited to now be one of the lucky ones that she has reached out to. I responded and waited for her reply. A few hour went by and bingo, she asked me to text her on the number she provided. The excitement began. We exchanged some text and both were interested to meet sooner than later. During the day she would keep me posted on her availability. Finally around 3:00 she asked if I was interested to pay her a visit. I was quick to respond and off I went to meet to meet this hot spinner, arrived at her private location in a nice safe neighborhood. She greeted me at the door with a big smile, smelling fresh and an even bigger hug. Followed her up to the bedroom, donation in the box, disrobed and it was off to the races. Started kissing and caressing those DDD's with grape size nipples and by the time my hands reached between her legs she's soaking wet. I had to see if she tasted as good as she smelled. Absolutely, and O number 1 for her down. Went back to those sensitive DDD rubbed the kitty until her legs were shaking. Started with mish and pushed her legs back past her head with her knees up to her shoulders face and chest flushed red and her eyes rolled back until she started to shake again. Then rolled her over on her side and slipped in from behind her, the moaning began she started to tighten up and we both reached what we were tryin for. This girl is hot and energetic, loves to fuck! I left her place satisfied and looking forward to the next visit. She is a keeper for sure. If she reaches out don't hesitate.
Fun.
-
09-02-20 16:43 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 163More info
Here is better photo with an old number for investigation. Good luck.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/yellowbone-super-slim-thick-215-800-8265/26809392
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 15:50 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes, thanks for this review! I'll keep her in mind in the future. I'd give her a shot now, but I already wasted my funds on a lackluster AMP visit.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 15:37 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 373Daisy
Be careful. Possible thief and or snitch. Heard from plenty of girls about her.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:00 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 136Daisy
I've been striking out everywhere, tried JB, Kryss, Maria. Nothing. Looking for a head dr closer than Winter. I can not find any reviews on this one, or am I missing it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53762577/#.
-
09-02-20 13:50 #17020Senior Member

Posts: 342Thanks for this
Appreciate this review big time bro as I was hesitant to pull the trigger. I'm likely to do so now after reading this. And yeah Oria told me the same thing that she isn't coming back. She was going to at first until her job situation changed. It's a shame too because Oria is hands down the best looking female I've dealt with in this business.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
Last edited by WhoIsSoulForce; 09-02-20 at 13:51. Reason: Typo
-
09-02-20 12:16 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 128Toya the yellowbone
I've seen her 3 times recently. She says the pic on stg is her from her porn days. She has the nicest spinner body and face available on the market today (Oria has her beat, but she isn't coming back to Richmond). Easy to reach and schedule at midlo notel. Everything covered always. Attitude could be better but she is very attractive and no monkey. CBJ and FS I rate a 7. 5. $. 20.
For about 20 minutes.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...6/920391611166
-
09-02-20 10:15 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 80Sarah
Experiencing serious FOMO over here with all the Sarah posts! Sarah, if you see this, hit me up!









Reply With Quote






