Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 30797
-
09-03-20 14:47 #10697Senior Member

Posts: 190Valencia
I think you mean this one right?
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/valencia-valana
I've not seen her personally, but if memory serves me correctly she goes back the old backpage days.
-
09-03-20 12:45 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 155XxAJ Review
I believe I reviewed her awhile back. She was pregnant when I saw her and in a crappy location I would not go to today. Supposedly she's in a better location now. Her room was a mess, but I wasn't there to date her.
For $20 more she let me video everything. She started with a CBJ, then we went to mish, then standing mish, then K9, then back to standing mish. I finished by removing the bag and blowing on her belly. Pretty hot vid with good closeups and shots of the belly. She did have a Bush at the time, which wasn't my preference but was fine.
J.
Originally Posted by BeedeeAnything
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 11:26 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 97Agreed
Train wreck is a kind description. She has serious issues, her erratic nature attracts trouble.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 10:51 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 156Tati
Anyone have any info on Tati? She looks legit. Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53791632/#.
-
09-03-20 09:52 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 619Khloe
Where does she post? There is one on STG. Young and hot. Another who is overweight and looks mean.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 09:29 #10692Senior Member

Posts: 329Agreed. And so unfortunate. Like many others, she is a total train wreck most of the time. But when she is in the mood to fuck, she fucked like a porn star. Such a waste.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 09:00 #10691Banned Member

Posts: 565I said JLQ
JFC = jesus fucking christ. I try to make it funny. JLQ again? Jesus Fucking Christ. JFC. Or maybe I should said Jesus H Christ, as in "private pyle, I bet if there was some pussy on top of there you could climb over it."
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 06:37 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 307Valencia Valana
So I had taken a break for a bit and then coronavirus hit like a rock so been out even further. Before I had left, I had this woman, Valencia Valana on my regular rotation. Has any SM seen her recently and if so can you pm? I have a few questions.
-
09-03-20 04:21 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 190Sara B
And. You will find a lot of interesting things!
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
https://il.ink/sarabentley
https://sexysarabentley.com/
Top o' the line pricing but certainly looks fabulous.
-
09-03-20 00:48 #10688Senior Member

Posts: 80Info on Ashton?
Was headed to dreamland off of Old Lead Mine, but something didn't seem right. A couple of cars with super bright white lights at the location, which didn't match up where others had found her in their dreams.
Am I being paranoid or is that a weird place for her to be?
-
09-03-20 00:32 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 563Uncle visit
I think it should be JLQ not JLC.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 23:53 #10686Regular Member

Posts: 10This post should 'pinned' to the top of the forum. Or at minimum, posted every month. Hard for new mongers to go through 100's of posts to find good information like this.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 23:18 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 458Khloe
She never mentioned greek to me. Can't really see that working since she was so tight in Mish.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:46 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 282Recent Ruby Blue experience?
Ruby Blue was pretty hot in the forum about a month or so back but things have since been quiet, so wanted to know if anyone has seen her recently and can share their experience of her recently. I've tried to see her but she ghosted me but find her really hot and hence thinking of giving her a try again.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/923272565789
-
09-02-20 18:47 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 827Who is JFC I don't see anything.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





