Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 31833
-
09-03-20 14:13 #17463Senior Member

Posts: 489Beth
Beth is on the shit list of Maxim v, she wasted his time today and hot he was, he said he was going for a massage in KY to cool off. LOL.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 10:53 #17462Banned Member

Posts: 128Why the attack
You all know that the girls in business have drug addiction problems, they do this to satiate their habits and they all have pimp.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 10:21 #17461Banned Member

Posts: 128Gypsy rose is back (Nashville area)
Recently she called me and told me, she is available in Nashville again after a couple of months off.
You can reach her by twitter o I can share her number.
She is fun.
I've seen her a couple of times.
https://twitter.com/gypsyxxxrose?s=12
-
09-03-20 09:55 #17460Senior Member

Posts: 161READ and HEED
WELL SAID. Every glowing review he posts is pure fiction.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 06:32 #17459Regular Member

Posts: 24Lala is a Thief
I hate to say it, but I got taken. Broke one of the first rules and I paid the price. She had a lot of ads so I thought she might be legit. Met at the hotel and she "needed the money to get the room". Because I was thinking with my little head instead of my big one, I fell for it. She then gave me a room number that wasn't there. By the time I got back outside she was long gone. I'd stay away from this one.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...s/167036059076
-
09-02-20 22:29 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 331Mariah Nashville Rub Ratings
Thick Blonde gal that has been around for years with good reviews that I find. Any Seniors that see her occasionally PM me with details of a typical session. She looks fun, but you never really know.
-
09-02-20 21:52 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 79Anybody?
Anybody familiar with this lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53758791/
-
09-02-20 19:27 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 178[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-02-20 17:26 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 489Layla
Any pics or links, please give us the story on what happen so we can avoid this.
Originally Posted by BruceWane
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 16:39 #17454Banned Member

Posts: 555We all know you're there handler. You're not fooling anyone.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 16:11 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 1656Consider the source
After all he is not her baby sister LOL.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 15:58 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes. Consider the Source
If Happy Fuck recommends anyone it is a giant red flag saying stay away!
I do not know where he finds these low life skanks but every one of them is bad news.
If you like junkies, pimps, getting robbed and sketchy locations then see someone he recommends.
You are guaranteed to be disappointed!
-
09-02-20 14:55 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 439Consider the source
Still here trying to meet my quota of reminding you all to consider the source (HF01) of the review.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 11:42 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 69Layla scam
Layla is a scam. Will blackmail you. Avoid.
Originally Posted by HoldOnTight
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 11:14 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 557Katie and Beth
Katie is in town and in a room in a centrally located area. They did not go to Franklin. Beth will not be there until later this afternoon it seemed she had a personal matter that came up she had to tend to. Again both are genuine GFE and if you want it you can have bareback and creampie. No neither one of them are three hole friendly. Katie is what some of you call a spinner. Beth is more fully shaped and the camera loves her and her pictures 10 to make your eyes run out on stems. Remember communicating with these girls that are not on websites and do not advertise is not as smooth as you would like. Although sometimes they will surprise you and respond rapidly.












Reply With Quote




