Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 28086
-
09-04-20 14:27 #12741Regular Member

Posts: 18Been away from San Diego a couple years
Heading back to San Diego in Mid Oct.
Been away for a couple years.
I know my one HE place in North County is gone.
Hoping to find a place for a nice dreamy massage.
While I am back in North county (Carlsbad area).
PM or just share on this thread. Thanks in advance for any tips.
-
09-03-20 21:24 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 104Thank you brother Acub16. Went to Lucky Sapphire based on your review. Kind of cute lady at front desk, said only half hour available. Went for that; had her. She's Chinese, mid-30's /40's (sorry, no name). All right massage, on flip I felt her up etc and she made sign language for boom boom. I said yes. Pretty poor service (for my standards). CBJ then took panties off but doesn't even get naked. (And she didn't understand basic ho terminology like blow job or doggy style). I lost my boner and got a hand job. It was allght as at least she looked decent. I should've told her get naked even though was just half hour. Probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by ACub16
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 18:31 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 104Next to old VSpa
How's it going why'all? Had a quick question. Is that place next to old VSpa open? Thanks if you know. Or if there's comparable spot, with CFS for 60/140. Appreciate it.
-
09-03-20 10:44 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 111I believe this place is operated by the same owners as a spa on Miramar Rd near the BBQ place. That place always used to be a 40/40 kinda place. Now likely 60/40+.
Originally Posted by KcidGib
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 08:01 #12737Regular Member

Posts: 24I went there when it first opened. I don't remember her name but pretty girl in a nice mini dress. Nothing for a massage. Just light rubbing. CFS $140.
Originally Posted by KcidGib
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 22:08 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 34How's Lulu in the looks department?
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 20:25 #12735Regular Member

Posts: 10Lucky Sapphire Lemon grove.
Seen they have started posting ads again on bedPage. Considering TOFTT for a while now. If anyone has any experiences here before I check it out, info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
-
09-02-20 20:22 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 86I mean I think you know the answer already.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 20:03 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 449You Spa and you Massage
Both are open, Lulu is back. Couldn't book her today so settled for Tina. Seems like a smaller version of the previous Tina. Also, no cover required for BBBJ, but no CIM. Did a little rimming, or maybe faked it, but it felt good.
-
09-02-20 19:49 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 219Obviously fake pictures.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:17 #12731Regular Member

Posts: 1Sorry for the ignorance but is MBC the massage and body care spa on Convoy?
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:14 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 28Where is the CFS one in north county?
Originally Posted by NsfwBat
[View Original Post]
I'm looking for BBBJ up here too.
-
09-02-20 18:08 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 83What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:00 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 553Ah ok. I'm moving to an apt about a half mile from there soon so I'm def going to check it out. If anyone goes or has been lately let me know.
Originally Posted by LazyDude619
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:16 #12727Banned Member

Posts: 1001411 on Diamond Spa in Spring Valley
Any info on said advertisement:
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...8/9713328.html
Are these providers correct? LOL.











Reply With Quote






