Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 24823
-
09-03-20 00:22 #14698Senior Member

Posts: 178Flip
Speaking on this topic, be very wary of providers that ask you to "verify" yourself. A lot of these girls are felons and drug addicts as most of us know. Some of these girls keep records of text messages and the images that you send them. In a lot of cases, when you make contact, you're actually texting a pimp, "handler", boyfriend, "brother", or whoever ever. They will give any information they have to the police without a second thought.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:16 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 244I don't think it is paranoia or assumptions set in, this thread is made to inform people of what is going on around Indy. I am sure DI appreciates what may be happening to even protect the girls and clients with a little more caution. I would rather know what may be possibly happening then be left I the dark. I posted it to inform others of what may be happening, that is what we do, protect each other. DI does great work at screening and I am sure they would like to know if anything might be looked at from the outside.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 12:53 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 252Are the rates listed legit? $$$ foran hour?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Nik.
-
09-02-20 12:49 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 617Great advice. However, most hobbyists (and providers) flip, and they always will. Very few, while under the intense pressure of a surprise encounter with LEO, will feel like protecting the brotherhood of hobbyists. I agree that they should and that is in almost all cases, the wisest and safest thing to do, not only for others but also for themselves, is to not give anything away. However, when you are caught with your pants down (which is literally the position I was in when I got nailed a few years ago), you tend to just want to go along with whatever can make it go away. This is also why so few fight the charges. To be fair, on the day that I and seven others were popped in Southport, I am unaware of any BS promises that were made in return for giving up info and passwords. Despite that fact, two of the eight did so anyway, even without promises of leniency or favors. So again, the advice you've given is absolutely correct, but at some point, somewhere, a hobbyist or a provider will flip, and others will go down.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 12:30 #14694Senior Member

Posts: 617I'm guessing that means that they pull the names and addresses of vehicle owners / hotel guests from the tags, looking for repeats.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 12:24 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 617Most hallways have cameras in them, so just keep an eye on any single guy that walks in the front door to see which room he goes to. If every single guy walking in the door goes to that room, bam! Now where they would go with that information, who knows. In years past, they have been known to harass ladies through the door by getting their names from the hotel staff and looking for past or current dirt on them. They used to print out pictures from backpage and go around to the hotels, especially in the Castleton area, with all the pics, asking staff to call if the girl ever showed up. Once they get the real name of the provider from the check in information, they could find their social media, and do the same thing with pics they found I suppose. At the end of the day, they're pretty resourceful, which is good. They need to spend more time trying to catch consenting adults engaging in consensual acts, rather than trying to work on bringing down the ever increasing murder rate in the city.
Originally Posted by DotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 11:49 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 105Brit
Any feedback on Brit?
https://tryst.link/escort/brittany-d
Just trying to know if this is legit.
-
09-02-20 11:47 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 350Marrisa
The times I've seen her the only thing off limits were trips to Greece. I have to say her head game is on point (takes pride in it too) not the best I have had but towards the top of the list. She is very enthusiastic in her services. She travels, but seems to make to Indy pretty frequently.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 11:30 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 478Do you know what all the services she offers are?
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 10:35 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 401Another Question?
And are we really paying for the sex? Or are we just paying them to leave?
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 10:15 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 601No
I have been to several with no issues.
Originally Posted by Hoskis
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 09:35 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 421Marissa
https://tryst.link/escort/bbyrissx
Came across this profile forgetting it existed.
Run, don't walk, to see this beauty if she'll have you. Anybody who knows me knows I'm picky, and she's definitely worth it!
She has a BF that hangs around, but no drama and she doesn't appear to be abused or have issues like that sort Alexis girl from STG. No sign of heavy drug use. Talkative. Legitimate.
-
09-02-20 08:19 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 243On a different note.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/53759813/
Scam, don't waste your time. Just needs the cash real quick and she'll pay for the room. As per protocol, don't don't it of course. Time waster. She did match the pictures though!
Mike.
-
09-02-20 08:18 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 1016Another point
Some of you questioned the fact that we brought up some of the best providers Indy had several years ago, with the awesome BreSexi included in that conversation. We even rated a few. Many of the same people who questioned our posts on here have helped turn this thread into a DI thread. I'm not doubting the quality of DI, I've even seen a few of those beautiful women. But there are other great providers out there. It was nice to see a recent review about Miss Staxxx. If you get to know one or two of the independents, you might just pick up a regular who's not from DI.
BFDeal.
-
09-02-20 07:50 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 408Paranoia and Assumptions Set In
If a person has a legal question do they get on a website that doesn't have any lawyers on it and ask legal questions and make assumptions based on how people respond? No they call a lawyer and ask them the questions they want answers too. All these assumptions are causing paranoia. One of the reasons some hobbyist don't like this particular agency is because they are discreet and the screening process for newbies is sometimes personal. This is to protect both current / new clients and ladies. So if you have questions why don't you call or text your favorite lady and ask them, instead of making assumptions and posting it on this forum which only adds to paranoia.
You might want to read this.
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/discretio...on-discretion/
Most stings / arrests in the past have been geared towards drug use which include 98% of the advertisers on EB and STG. The few that actually caught some hobbyist's from this board were because some hobbyist flipped when questioned after a session or during an appointment set up by LE and they got scared and didn't use common sense. When the clients flipped then other hobbyist's went down. So remember one thing. Unless you are caught in the act of exchanging money for sex by uncle then everything else is legal. Uncle will promise the world to you to get you to talk but, only a prosecutor can "make a deal, in writing" not the officer questioning you. The only words to come out of your mouth when stopped for suspicious activities should be. "Am I under arrest, if not I will be leaving now, if I am then I have nothing to say until I speak with my attorney". Once again they have nothing unless they catch you in the act of exchanging money for sex!










Reply With Quote





