The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3199

    Honest Reviews are PROHIBITED on TNA!

    I put up a review on TNA recently, of an OR provider I had fucked bareback. I DID NOT mention the BBFS part in the review. In fact I mentioned no services at all, I simply commented that her service was "very good". So I gave her a GOOD review, EXCEPT, I commented that the pictures were far from accurate and she was MUCH fatter than the pics indicated. Result of posting about the inaccurate pics: I was BANNED! The excuse they used was that I had used multiple ALT handles. Which is true, but I've had them for YEARS! And ALL of my previous reviews were "stellar". NO negatives. And NO problems.

    Neverheless, within 4 hours of my posting the review indicating that the girl's service was very good, but the pics were innacurate and she was fat, I was banned! Of course, I don't give a shit--I just made a new handle using a new email address. (Because, for reasons that those who are more tech-savvy than I can better explain, websites cannot uniquely track IP addresses any more.) But I had YEARS of ALT handles using that same email, but ALL positive reviews with nothing negative. No problems. But no sooner than I call out a hoe in a review for inacurrate pics, I get banned! You figure it out!

    Because I've already figured it out! Just be aware that on TNA, many of the moderators are, indeed, the hoes themselves. And the hoe under discussion here has many years of the usual insane drama that TNA is famous for. And all her prior, white knight TNA reviews called her "curvy". But she was NOT curvy--she was simply very overweight, and when I called her out on the misrepresentation in the pics, the result was my being banned from TNA.

    So if you write ANYTHING negative in a review, and the hoe doesn't like what you wrote, they WILL complain to their fellow hoe-mods, and the review WILL be removed, and you will be banned! The hens guarding the hen-house, LOL! FWIFA!

  2. #3198

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever end up seeing this one? New ad link below.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...o/567942538100
    I have tried to contact her a couple times. I got no response.

  3. #3197

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    Anybody ever end up seeing this one? New ad link below.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...o/567942538100

  4. #3196

    Search the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jace, can you give me some info on ScarlettL. What is on her menu? Thanks.
    Use the search bar in the forum, she's had her share of posts.

  5. #3195

    Scarlett

    Has anyone seen her recently? She owes me a session but when time came she said she had to reschedule and I haven't been able to get a hold of her since. I didn't donate in advance, just something we worked out since I've known her for so many years. Oh well.

  6. #3194

    Bless her heart

    Search her name, she's all over this board.

    I get the impression everything you can imagine is. Some stuff you may have to get to know her better, but in my experience she is pretty filthy right off the bat.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jace, can you give me some info on ScarlettL. What is on her menu? Thanks.

  7. #3193

    Blonde 503

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that crazy bish is still alive. I saw her several years ago in Portland. She's been banned from the TNA or as I call it, "the GPS Board" now. Service was absolutely horrible. Would not let me see her pussy. In retrospect, I think I dodged a bullet because when she might have been trying to hide something like her being on her period. Or worse!

    She has burned so many bridges. Not only with clients but with other providers.
    I saw her about 4 times when she was in Salem about three or four years ago. She was actually a pretty good lay for me. She was using this tiny room in a residential area in South Salem. Wanted me to bring condoms the first time but "forgot" to put it on when she mounted me following a BJ. Rate was low and she seemed to enjoy herself so we went over quite a bit on time. After that she would send unsolicited texts offering me discounts if I could get there by a certain time. I admit I went for it about three more times all BBFS all pretty good sessions. I then took a hobby break as I do in the fall. She then fell off the rails. She accused me of writing reviews and writing to a boyfriend of hers that was in Prison. I never reviewed her and had no idea that she had a boyfriend, or one in prison. She said she recognized me from visiting him in prison and I would get my ass kicked by some gang if I didn't pay her regularly. She said she I would be going back to prison some day and the gang would be there to kick my ass. I've never been to prison nor even inside one. I ended up tossing that burner phone and keeping my distance from South Salem. I'm thinking she's bi-polar and her meds ran out.

  8. #3192

    Blonde503? <suppressing gag reflexes>

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much gents for chiming in so quickly! Decided will be staying away and continue to search for my next mature MILF that I hope can make my mid-day visit to PDX a memorable one.

    Again, appreciate the quick posts.

    Happy hunting & stay safe gents.

    BBHunter.
    I can't believe that crazy bish is still alive. I saw her several years ago in Portland. She's been banned from the TNA or as I call it, "the GPS Board" now. Service was absolutely horrible. Would not let me see her pussy. In retrospect, I think I dodged a bullet because when she might have been trying to hide something like her being on her period. Or worse!

    She has burned so many bridges. Not only with clients but with other providers.

  9. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, my two favorite BB ladies are no longer on the West Side of town and I hate driving to Portland. I am looking for a stable provider that resides in the areas mentioned in the title. RedheadKelsey used to be my go to before she retired, just a nasty, hard, and good fuck LOL. Pennie was also on my list before she moved downtown, god that pussy was tight. And how could one forget about ScarlettL, the freakest provider I've ever met. If any of you fuckers know ladies on the west side who love BB then please PM me. I've tried a few mentioned on this board but it seems some of them don't roll that way anymore. Thanks all.
    Hey Jace, can you give me some info on ScarlettL. What is on her menu? Thanks.

  10. #3190

    West side (Beaverton, Tigard, etc.) bb ladies

    Hello all, my two favorite BB ladies are no longer on the West Side of town and I hate driving to Portland. I am looking for a stable provider that resides in the areas mentioned in the title. RedheadKelsey used to be my go to before she retired, just a nasty, hard, and good fuck LOL. Pennie was also on my list before she moved downtown, god that pussy was tight. And how could one forget about ScarlettL, the freakest provider I've ever met. If any of you fuckers know ladies on the west side who love BB then please PM me. I've tried a few mentioned on this board but it seems some of them don't roll that way anymore. Thanks all.

  11. #3189
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a hottie. Looks better than pics. Is young, tight and heavenly.

    It is a little business like but makes up for it with a tight body. Everything is an add on. I went for the hour VIP with msog and cip. It was 4 bills and well worth it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    Enjoy Intofun.
    Seen her many times. Bbfscip never spent more than 2 bills. This was before covid so guess price changed

  12. #3188

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanCain  [View Original Post]
    Per previous report monika (best ever from TNA) is out and connected with her. Bb was on the menu for 2. 8. I have her digits if anyone is interested.
    I picked her up by HP BBFS 160.

  13. #3187
    Per previous report monika (best ever from TNA) is out and connected with her. Bb was on the menu for 2. 8. I have her digits if anyone is interested.

  14. #3186
    Its not just the BB, but literally everything is a NO, on her "I hate to discuss" list, on tna. Seriously, everything. So, while that may, or may not, explain her flip-flop on bb, it doesn't explain the rest, or the multiple holes in her story. No, she is not worth the trouble. She suffers from GPS, and not worth it, for that, all by itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    My guess is she does bb and her TNA says 'no bb anything' because the other providers on that board name-and-shame providers who do it.

    As for holes in her story, try to find a provider who doesn't have holes in their story.

    Either way, she's not worth the trouble, I'm sure.

  15. #3185

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one? She agreed via text. I have an appointment tomorrow but wanted to know if its worth it. I can't find any reviews.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...m/231969717425

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape