Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 37355
-
09-02-20 12:16 #17015Senior Member

Posts: 128Toya the yellowbone
I've seen her 3 times recently. She says the pic on stg is her from her porn days. She has the nicest spinner body and face available on the market today (Oria has her beat, but she isn't coming back to Richmond). Easy to reach and schedule at midlo notel. Everything covered always. Attitude could be better but she is very attractive and no monkey. CBJ and FS I rate a 7. 5. $. 20.
For about 20 minutes.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...6/920391611166
-
09-02-20 10:15 #17014Senior Member

Posts: 80Sarah
Experiencing serious FOMO over here with all the Sarah posts! Sarah, if you see this, hit me up!
-
09-02-20 10:10 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 167This girl is in town now.
Originally Posted by BigOneInPants
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3705614.htm
Also Jillian Fox she is in Chesapeake.
-
09-02-20 10:05 #17012Senior Member

Posts: 128Gabbi is Melanie
See my post from 4/13/19. That's the correct Melanie.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 10:02 #17011Senior Member

Posts: 128Gabbi is Melanie
Gabbi is the former Melanie. I've always had a good time with her. Search the forum for Melanie from 2019, she has 3 or 4 reviews from me and others.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 09:34 #17010Senior Member

Posts: 1449Agreed I work retail and I come into contact with 100's of people daily. Wear cover and no kissing.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 09:22 #17009Regular Member

Posts: 22Sarah PM me
I'll take a random chance here. Couldn't hurt. Sarah, if you would like, please drop me a PM. Would love to connect.
-
09-02-20 09:09 #17008Regular Member

Posts: 22I keep a close eye on the porn star escort scene floating through our area. We don't get too much action in RVA. Closest actress we find in RVA regularly is Jillian Foxxx, who is a little older, but apparently a freak from what I've heard. If you don't mind taking a day trip to DC you can find a B or C list porn star in the DC area. There's a different porn star passing through DC every week it seems.
Originally Posted by BigOneInPants
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 08:57 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 33Ah, post history and senior member status. Well, I guess that would be why I haven't gotten a PM. Damn, I wish I started posting earlier! She sounds amazing.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 03:00 #17006Banned Member

Posts: 443Live your life bro
Virus ain't slow me down, honestly due to bar closures, gyms, places for me to go. My debauchery has increased since the pandemic. I get bored, can't stay in the house. I'm healthy. No issues. My advise is to not live in fear. Have your fun. Do your thing, as long as you can escape backlash from the s. O. I think we should all be worried about catching a sti vs catching covid.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 02:05 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 36Ask and you shall receive
OK, I'm convinced. I didn't want to add to the endless chorus of Sarah posts but I can't resist. Sarah, please PM me. After all, why hang out with these old, senior members when you could call me and meet an old regular member.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 01:46 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 33Pornstars in RVA?
I'm somewhat new to this area, and certainly new to this scene in the area. Where I lived before RVA, back in the backpage days, there would be an occasional porn actress pop up. It's actually what got me into this game to begin with. I connected with one for a "meet and greet". It was an amazing experience. Sure, she wasn't Jenna Jameson or any top name like that. She was a D list porn star, if that's a thing. But, I was able to confirm her acting career. Just once in a blue moon girls from that world would pop up for special meet and greets in my old city. I'm curious if any of the girls that post around here have ever done any "acting" or do we at least get the occasional unicorn pop by for a visit?
-
09-02-20 00:59 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 316Jewsee aka Filipina Juju
STG post says 300 for incall hr which is lower than her previous rate of 350 hr. Some guys reported her service going downhill maybe that's why. Saw her once 2 years ago. Beautiful girl. Nice girl. Good location. But little bigger than pics. Not worth 350 hr. Everything coverd. CBJ was ok.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 00:17 #17002Senior Member

Posts: 163Covid-19
I haven't been seeing anyone since March due to pandemic. I also don't live alone, so I am being little cautious. By reading the board reports, I see substantial amount of activity. How are you guys handling it during these health crisis? Any suggestions / tips? What to avoid, what looks acceptable & etc? Any COVID cases you guys heard or if the chicks taking this seriously by cleaning up? Thank you in advance. I am trying to get back, but being cautious.
-
09-01-20 23:08 #17001Regular Member

Posts: 1Ruffin mill rd
So I've been out of the game for a few. Decided to get back in. My issue is I've been in contact with two different women who are both at the titled location. Both Set up through text. Both sent me Pics to confirm. All the business out the way. Both would only respond to me late at night. Both times asked if I would do a car date around the back of that area because they had somebody in the room with them. Am I being overly cautious or do I have a valid concern. Like I said I've been out the game for a while. Any help would be great. This is the girl who I was talking to most recently her ad states Petersburg. But she at the titled location. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/512940163888.











Reply With Quote





