Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    I saw Diamond a short while back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53759134/


    Way more No's than Yes', got the job done but compared to previous visits I was not completely satisfied.
    Looks more like coal, than a diamond.

  2. #4716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    BTW,

    For those of you into that sort of thing.

    Jennifer is a few months pregnant.

    Just starting to show and putting on a little baby weight.

    Still as enthusiastic as ever.

    Gag reflex is way more noticeable than before but she perseveres through it.

    I mention this all because I would expect at some point soon she will be shutting things down for a while.
    Do you mean goth Jen with fake boobs and black hair?

  3. #4715

    Diamond losing its luster?

    I saw Diamond a short while back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53759134/

    I had seen her a few times and thought I knew what I was going to get but she might have been having an off day.

    Way more No's than Yes', got the job done but compared to previous visits I was not completely satisfied.

    Not closing the door on her but just throwing it out there in case anyone else has a similar experience or is without the time to waste.

    Fortunately I had some free time from my SO and could take a chance.

  4. #4714

    Jennifer is very pregnant

    BTW,

    For those of you into that sort of thing.

    Jennifer is a few months pregnant.

    Just starting to show and putting on a little baby weight.

    Still as enthusiastic as ever.

    Gag reflex is way more noticeable than before but she perseveres through it.

    I mention this all because I would expect at some point soon she will be shutting things down for a while.

  5. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFields5150  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how many of you have been with "Hollywood" located in the Tower Grove area, but when I tried contacting her, I received a voicemail from a man that says she's passed. Just passing the information forward and posting a link in regard to whom I'm referring to.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144990626
    No worries.

    The board got mention of her passing a few weeks ago.

  6. #4712

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaMeat  [View Original Post]
    Gigi's been retired nearly 4 years. (My all time favorite) the other 2 I don't know.
    Isn't this her? Used to be in north county now staying south.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53494927/

  7. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Setup a qv with this lady a few days ago.

    Barbie Carmen #xxx-xxx-8337
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53682061/

    Ad looked good and I was hoping it was accurate.

    Sadly it was not. Just about nothing in the AD was accurate.

    Large Tummy.

    Not very enthusiastic.

    Cheap lesson learned.

    Room had a heavy cig smell that hangs on you after you leave as well.
    Thanks for toftt, seems like this happens often where they put out old or filtered pictures that its nothing like that ad. Thats why I love this forum as you can share, I've visited the anaangels there pictures are accurate and I've taken apache77 reviews as a good gauge as he gives out good reviews thanks apache77!

  8. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Really like the look of all theses girl but its weird the change daily is it sketchy or the real deal? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53753940/.
    The Asian looking blonde has been around in StL a while, usually on EROS. PRICEY.

  9. #4709

    Holly Hayes

    I'm not sure how many of you have been with "Hollywood" located in the Tower Grove area, but when I tried contacting her, I received a voicemail from a man that says she's passed. Just passing the information forward and posting a link in regard to whom I'm referring to.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144990626

  10. #4708

    Is this TGTBT?

    Really like the look of all theses girl but its weird the change daily is it sketchy or the real deal? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53753940/.

  11. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm trying to see if some of my all time favorites are still active. Any help will be appreciated.

    Redd Hott Ginger; MILF, red hair, curvy body, big tits.

    Kathy Smith; MILF, St. Louis Blues bluenote tattoo, B cups w / great nips, slim to average body, dirty blonde hair.

    Gigi (The Gartered Gypsy); MILF, small BBW, natural grooming below, wavy blonde hair, very easy going.
    I saw a TER review for Ginger from Jan 2020. Reached out to the email listed, but no reply. Beginning to think the review was fake, because I thought she had retired some time ago.

  12. #4706

  13. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so? At least they are not putting up ads.
    Gigi's been retired nearly 4 years. (My all time favorite) the other 2 I don't know.

  14. #4704

    Covid Reality

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    If you look below I asked for help. There was a few suggestions. One very popular girl only takes daytime appointments and the other that actually answered was booked. Being in town for one night didn't help. But I mean you'd think that 1 of the 16 I contacted would have come out. I had a couple answer at like 5 the next morning. Sigh* whatever.
    Yeah, I would say it's pretty tough to find action at night during Covid, unless you really know the person well. Everything is shutting down early, including bars and the strip clubs. I'm not saying St. Louis is the best ever. I don't know any better, cause I'm stuck here. But right now, availability just isn't quite the same across the board, from massage, to escort, to strip club or bar.

  15. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...718&viewfull=1#post4670718.

    Sorry, meant #8427. I frequent DC for business so I follow that forum. Post has dead links, but from memory it linked to her dc eros ad some videos. Poster has low count and could be a shill who knows but some later chronological posts seem to support his assertion that she appeared on an amateur porn. The gist is that she's young and hot but not into it.

    No, I didn't see her and I don't care if anyone else does. I just wanted to share what I knew since I immediately made the connection to dc when I saw her ad.
    Did a quick search. I think she's the girl in girlsdoporn 374 and 406. I might meet her when she's here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape