Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17003

    Jewsee aka Filipina Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    STG post says 300 for incall hr which is lower than her previous rate of 350 hr. Some guys reported her service going downhill maybe that's why. Saw her once 2 years ago. Beautiful girl. Nice girl. Good location. But little bigger than pics. Not worth 350 hr. Everything coverd. CBJ was ok.

  2. #17002

    Covid-19

    I haven't been seeing anyone since March due to pandemic. I also don't live alone, so I am being little cautious. By reading the board reports, I see substantial amount of activity. How are you guys handling it during these health crisis? Any suggestions / tips? What to avoid, what looks acceptable & etc? Any COVID cases you guys heard or if the chicks taking this seriously by cleaning up? Thank you in advance. I am trying to get back, but being cautious.

  3. #17001

    Ruffin mill rd

    So I've been out of the game for a few. Decided to get back in. My issue is I've been in contact with two different women who are both at the titled location. Both Set up through text. Both sent me Pics to confirm. All the business out the way. Both would only respond to me late at night. Both times asked if I would do a car date around the back of that area because they had somebody in the room with them. Am I being overly cautious or do I have a valid concern. Like I said I've been out the game for a while. Any help would be great. This is the girl who I was talking to most recently her ad states Petersburg. But she at the titled location. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/512940163888.

  4. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    How did she send the pm if she didn't already have your handle?
    JJ doesn't want to have a person be able to associate his online and real person.

  5. #16999

    Maria

    So I had a dream with Maria today set up was easy she a nice girl hotel location was on rt 10 which was convenient got to her room she was dressed really nice she was ready great outfit I'm pretty sure she was on something super fidgety but in control super tight BBBJ who is out of this was out of this world she is truly a keeper thanks mark.

  6. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man, thing kept pushing out more and more with every stroke. I was kinda hoping from some backdoor action given the big booty and plug in the ad. All hopes were literally pooped on quick.
    You literally f*cked the sh*t straight out of her!

  7. #16997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    How did she send the pm if she didn't already have your handle?
    She pm her number so when you text her just give her your handle so she knows she gave your her number. It's pretty easy.

  8. #16996

    Strange?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    How did she send the pm if she didn't already have your handle?

  9. #16995

    Sarah, I'd like to ask that you consider me!

    Add me to the list of interested suitors, Sarah. I hope I am lucky enough that you pick me! See you soon?

  10. #16994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody?

    Anyone seen Gabbi before looked and didn't see any posts. I love light skinned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/864146527320

  11. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    That's her. She's smart. She deleted all ads. Only deals with guys she's already met or guys she personally selects from here based on post history and senior member status.

    Greatly lowers her risk of LE and / or weirdo issues.

  12. #16992

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    You should be fine; I think she just wants to confirm that you are the one who she messaged here. She is not asking your password.
    Also, which Sarah are we talking about here? Does she have an ad? I knew there was A lady by name Sarah Fox a long time ago.

  13. #16991

    Sarah

    Sarah, please, pm me. .

  14. #16990
    I'm not a fan. I think the girl is cute and has a nice, bubbly personality, but I really feel like she's the type of girl you might want to slide 2 condoms on for. She also complains a lot about receiving dick, which was a big turnoff and again makes me wonder. And in spite of her clear communication, she's also got a pretty big white monkey.

  15. #16989

    Hello

    I'd also like to connect with Sarah if I can get a PM or contact info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape