Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12727

    411 on Diamond Spa in Spring Valley

    Any info on said advertisement:

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...8/9713328.html

    Are these providers correct? LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f5100e69fff1cfb600079848f331d3f5.jpeg‎   5538d39a21d1ee959272536d33586ce5.jpeg‎  

  2. #12726

    Selena MBC

    Sophia ended having to cancel yesterday's but she was kind enough to let me know very early in The day. I ended up at MBC at the recommendation of some of the more recent reviews. They were accurate. Selena a beautiful, bubbly young woman. Think tall and thin models you see on Korean dancing / singing shows. All the details mentioned in previous reviews were accurate. She was stronger than I gave her credit for and the release was slow and sensual. If you appreciate a thin and toned young woman, she is a winner winner chicken dinner. Definitely owe her another visit sooner than later.

  3. #12725

    Pandora; Brooke

    Pandora; Brooke; awesome girls. Had the pleasure of booking a session recently with each. Both at a really nice spa. No name. Clairemont Mesa. Easy location. Treat them good and they will do the same for you. Now my ATF.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186154

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680

  4. #12724

    Wendy. 5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    She's 40. Maybe 5'1" 115 lbs. Not a bubble butt but not flat. B's that are holding up. Strong lean sexy body. Very cute face. Big smile. Decent English. Think of your favorite 25 year old Viet spinner that's taken care of herself and hasn't been doing FS. Great time.
    Excellent description. She is a sweet heart and can be very bubbly. If you are a nice guy she will treat you even better. She will take as long as you need to bust as well. A real pleaser. And very very great full when you tip her. Too bad the place is. 6 for an hr now. But I get it. They took a hit with the shutdown. Finding a 40/40 spot right now is going to be a challenge I think for sure for a while. Too bad but is what it is.

  5. #12723

    Lusk / Chinese Herbal Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by JcelChakas  [View Original Post]
    Is lusk the Ronson road massage place? They do BBBJ?
    Lusk / CHP is on Lusk Blvd, a few blocks off Mira Mesa Blvd. Lusk is affiliated with Flanders / Mesa Ridge. So annoying having these locations being referenced with multiple names! Any who, it's pretty obvious Flanders and Lusk are affiliated because there's a sign currently posted on Mesa Ridge front door to go to Flanders because they are remodeling. Some more AMP trivia: Cayla, whom I'm in love with and met at Flanders, is friends with both Emma and Sherry at Lusk. Cayla took good care of me and I returned the favor. My incredible lovemaking (read as tip) was conveyed to these lovely ladies at Lusk whom also gave me some good loving. Hehehe!

  6. #12722

    5 Stars for Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Seen a lot of talk about 5 Star during the closings due to the pandemic. Can someone describe Wendy and the other staff there?
    She's 40. Maybe 5'1" 115 lbs. Not a bubble butt but not flat. B's that are holding up. Strong lean sexy body. Very cute face. Big smile. Decent English. Think of your favorite 25 year old Viet spinner that's taken care of herself and hasn't been doing FS. Great time.

  7. #12721

    Pine spa

    How are the girls at pine? Do they do BBBJ?

  8. #12720
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    I was at Lusk (AKA Chinese Herbal Palace) this weekend and Ada seems to be gone, but there are two twenty something cuties there now. I've met Emma before at Flanders and I saw a new pretty face, going by Sherry.
    Is lusk the Ronson road massage place? They do BBBJ?

  9. #12719
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see Alana today.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186807

    She is located in MV. Her ad says it's me or it's free, I didn't take her up on it, but maybe one of you guys want to? She is not the girl in the pics, she is smaller and more petite all around (smaller butt and boobs). Her massage is applying a ton of oil and just rubbing her body on yours. Don't go expecting an actual massage. I almost fell asleep because of the warm oil and the soft rubbing, not sensual enough to keep my attention. On the flip, there is as little touching as possible. Only allowed touching her butt. No breast touching at all. I already decided to not see Bailee because of her limited touching, this girl's restrictions are even worse. To top off all the oil she spreads on you, there is no shower. I toftt and won't be repeating. Still searching for my new regular
    Sorry to hear that man, thanks for TOFTT. Her post said Viet / Japanese so I was excited to visit but I don't think I will after your experience.

  10. #12718

    Wendy at 5 Star Spring Valley

    Seen a lot of talk about 5 Star during the closings due to the pandemic. Can someone describe Wendy and the other staff there?

  11. #12717

    Lusk and Pine?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    It will be rare to find a masseuse at the "traditional AMPs" who will give a BJ finish, unless you are a regular, and she really likes you.

    You can always go to places like Pine, Lusk, etc. that are known for FS, but just ask for a massage and BJ finish.
    Where is Lusk and Pine?

  12. #12716

    Anyone try her out?

    Just curious if anyone's seen this provider before.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190183

  13. #12715

    North County AMPs

    What's up Fellas!

    I've been reviewing this forum for awhile now, wanted to see if any of you had any luck with AMP in North County. I've tried Bernardo Massage, only had HE and I'm looking for BBBJ. I called the other day and was told they re-open 08/31.

    Thanks for the referrals and links!

  14. #12714

    Mbc

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTrip02  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go to mbc tomorrow, haven't been there for a while, does anyone knows if Selena still works there.
    Yes, Selena is still working there. She said she's there everyday.

    Selena gives a great massage and one of the best slow sensual release.

  15. #12713

    Mbc

    Planning to go to mbc tomorrow, haven't been there for a while, does anyone knows if Selena still works there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape