Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 17943
-
09-03-20 21:56 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 93Utr
Very attractive young lady. Looking to meet some new clients. She's sweet and a cutie. Asked me to post on here for her. Names Cake.
859-310-8326 treat her well guys.
-
09-03-20 08:13 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 223The stripper experience girl
Turned on my phone and guess who had sent me a text? Well if you guess her, you are right!! Said she was taking cash apps now for payment. LOL She has to be on drugs or something, because I flat out told her IF she did not give me the rest of my 15 minutes of our dream, I would not be back. I did not get those 15 and I told her, you won't be seeing me again and walked out the door pissed!!
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
So you have been warned again.
Be safe and watch your back!
-
09-02-20 17:19 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 197Pretty sure she has address over near tates creek can't think name but it a drug house and bad news so be careful.
Originally Posted by Ddare1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 16:20 #5850Banned Member

Posts: 1056Re: Barbie
Type her name in the search feature in the gray bar at the top of this thread and it starts. There was some discussion about her not too long ago but I can't remember what it was. Or you could just scroll back several pages.
Originally Posted by Ddare1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:09 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 53Legit
She's hot. First time visitor she won't allow daty and it's on a couch. Kinda rushed.
Originally Posted by Ddare1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 10:56 #5848Regular Member

Posts: 2Barbie
Will be visiting your town this weekend, and wondered if anyone had any experience with this one? Looks promising, but I couldn't find any reviews. Appreciate any suggestions, thanks.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/462045709302
-
09-01-20 19:42 #5847Regular Member

Posts: 14Lily or Kristen
Still in the game? Anyone have contact info?
Saw Katie couple nights ago. Nothing new to add to what's already been reported. Gorgeous, reliable, and good at what she does!!
Thanks in advance!
PG3.
-
08-31-20 07:16 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 334Sorry for bad advice
I was one of the guys who gave Tiffany a good review. She was a good solid performer with a great personality when we first met. I agree she has drastically fell off since then. My last visit with her, she was out of it and had lost her room key and had us locked out. She had to go get a replacement from front desk (for the second time that day). I also noticed the bruising all over her body. Poor thing! She still had a great personality, but I agree, she's not even close to the provider she was. Its sad. I'm going to miss her.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 17:52 #5845Regular Member

Posts: 21Working now
The site opens this afternoon. Email Me and Phone Me buttons not working.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 17:15 #5844Regular Member

Posts: 5The server was down I couldn't get in from my phone last night either but it's up again so your good have at it again!
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 08:59 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 223Skip The Game web site
It has two sites today for some reason, and neither one will open for me. Very odd to say the least!!
Stay safe and watch your back!!
-
08-29-20 20:02 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 312Unique a waste of time
Was advertising $120 hour she says it is $150. I canceled plus she some sort of rash on her legs.
-
08-29-20 11:40 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 325Guess I wasn't crying wolf
Had posted previous to all these that she wasn't on point like she was my first experience with her. Guess it is YMMV, but definitely now I will never give her another shot if she has a BF / manager.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 10:56 #5840Regular Member

Posts: 1Marie?
Has anyone seen or heard from Marie in Lexington? She's been my go to girl for a while now but her last post on StG was the 17th and she's gone dark since. Any info would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.
-
08-29-20 08:39 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 49Just used the "search thread" option, I would say the responses are not particularly good.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





