Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    How did she send the pm if she didn't already have your handle?
    JJ doesn't want to have a person be able to associate his online and real person.

  2. #16999

    Maria

    So I had a dream with Maria today set up was easy she a nice girl hotel location was on rt 10 which was convenient got to her room she was dressed really nice she was ready great outfit I'm pretty sure she was on something super fidgety but in control super tight BBBJ who is out of this was out of this world she is truly a keeper thanks mark.

  3. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man, thing kept pushing out more and more with every stroke. I was kinda hoping from some backdoor action given the big booty and plug in the ad. All hopes were literally pooped on quick.
    You literally f*cked the sh*t straight out of her!

  4. #16997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    How did she send the pm if she didn't already have your handle?
    She pm her number so when you text her just give her your handle so she knows she gave your her number. It's pretty easy.

  5. #16996

    Strange?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    How did she send the pm if she didn't already have your handle?

  6. #16995

    Sarah, I'd like to ask that you consider me!

    Add me to the list of interested suitors, Sarah. I hope I am lucky enough that you pick me! See you soon?

  7. #16994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody?

    Anyone seen Gabbi before looked and didn't see any posts. I love light skinned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/864146527320

  8. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    That's her. She's smart. She deleted all ads. Only deals with guys she's already met or guys she personally selects from here based on post history and senior member status.

    Greatly lowers her risk of LE and / or weirdo issues.

  9. #16992

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    You should be fine; I think she just wants to confirm that you are the one who she messaged here. She is not asking your password.
    Also, which Sarah are we talking about here? Does she have an ad? I knew there was A lady by name Sarah Fox a long time ago.

  10. #16991

    Sarah

    Sarah, please, pm me. .

  11. #16990
    I'm not a fan. I think the girl is cute and has a nice, bubbly personality, but I really feel like she's the type of girl you might want to slide 2 condoms on for. She also complains a lot about receiving dick, which was a big turnoff and again makes me wonder. And in spite of her clear communication, she's also got a pretty big white monkey.

  12. #16989

    Hello

    I'd also like to connect with Sarah if I can get a PM or contact info!

  13. #16988

    Sarah

    Interested in meeting you. Please pm me your info.

  14. #16987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man, thing kept pushing out more and more with every stroke. I was kinda hoping from some backdoor action given the big booty and plug in the ad. All hopes were literally pooped on quick.
    Not sure how the fuck you finished. She must've lost all sphincter control? Shuddering just thinking about that.

  15. #16986

    Kravin Ravin review

    It was good. She is a very nice person sweet woman. Very friendly and easy to talk to. She is a little bigger than her pic suggest and not quite a soccer mom like some have suggested. However. She was very willing and extremely tight more so than I would expect with someone of her profession.

    All that being said.

    She would be a great second choice when I'm in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape