Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,116 to 20,130 of 30799
-
09-02-20 09:51 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 42Review xAshton
Gang. Communication with this one can be a little tough, but it is very much worth the effort. Pics are real, she was wearing one of the bras from the ad when She opened the door. Greeted me with a smile and was wearing said bra and tight booty short type panties. Place is okay, certainly not a bad part of town, she's 420 friendly and you could tell by the air.
Back to the bedroom, quick LE check, dropped the donation and BAM, my dick was lodged in the back of her throat. Was hinting of baseball, grandma, anything to hold off from busting. Laid on the bed, FIV and sucked her awesome tits to slow it down a bit. Into K9, which she's really into, then CG for the finish. QV, damage $.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/527611689292
-
09-02-20 09:27 #10683Regular Member

Posts: 8Bks
Can anyone explain what BKS is? Sorry for being naive. Thanks.
-
09-02-20 04:58 #10682Senior Member

Posts: 182Xbks
Totally a BKS fan and Derrian is definitely a good visit. And also several others. Have seen more recently Danika, Kaiya, Yerrica.
Really have seen almost every lady from BKS. Yosefina from a while ago was one of the top ones for me. Really miss seeing her.
Danika, Yerrica, Calena, Desi, Derrian are also very very good.
Also Soniya, Jaslyn. This is ones a natural beauty.
Brayla too. Have seen her outside of BKS too. Anybody heard of her. Last year she was coming every month. No news since quarantine.
I was really smitten with young Rubi who seems off the radar these days. Once saw her consecutive days.
Davida, Kaiya, Teanna were some good visits but some how did not hit off.
Janela was more of a very average visit IMHO. More like stuff you find on STG. Very different from the pics on the site.
G.
Originally Posted by BigTork
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 23:33 #10681Banned Member

Posts: 60Search for "XAJ" or "X_AJ" like that. I saw her about a year ago, toilet was clogged in the bathroom, she gagged during BBJ and threw up while I came. Those are the highlights.
Originally Posted by BeedeeAnything
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 21:09 #10680Senior Member

Posts: 619Twitter
Go to twitter and search Sarah or Sara Bentley.
Originally Posted by AlexDaySC
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:25 #10679Banned Member

Posts: 55Stay away
Definitely one of my worse 3 experiences ever. Shifty, nasty room. The camera makes her and clothes look 100 x better. Weighs about 70 pounds with tons of demons. You will see needles.
Originally Posted by BeedeeAnything
[View Original Post]
You have been warned. Stay safe.
-
09-01-20 17:18 #10678Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes, she's legit and has been around for a long time. Some positive reviews here. She gets the job done. I haven't seen her since she got her own place, but gets the job done. She isn't mechanical and doesn't rush, but wants to get done as soon as possible. I haven't met KJ, but she has some good reviews.
Originally Posted by BeedeeAnything
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:08 #10677Senior Member

Posts: 312Laura Bentley
She was one of a kind. Haven't seen or heard from her in years. So hotttt. Would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by AlexDaySC
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 16:16 #10676Senior Member

Posts: 137Laura Bentley
I used to see Laura years ago but lost track of her. Is she still in the industry, UTR, changed name, or moved on?
-
09-01-20 16:01 #10675Senior Member

Posts: 79Done with Darby
I've had several wonderful dreams with Darby and twice we had a confirmed meeting and she either didn't answer the door of her townhouse or wasn't there. I had a confirmed appointment with Paige today and when she ghosted me, I called Darby. She answers the phone and we set a time. Ten minutes prior to the appointment I text and she said she needed 5 more minutes. When it's the new scheduled time, she texts and said she was at a stoplight 2 minutes away. No communication after that. I wait about 10 more minutes and call / text with no response. It's a great time if you can see her, but too much trouble for me. (This wasn't a good day for me!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/011995995770
I'm relatively new to this forum and have enough posts for Senior status, but have to wait about 5 more months to meet the time criteria. I would appreciate any recommendations for a reliable provider. I prefer ladies with a build similar to Darby, and age doesn't matter. Please DM me with any recommendations. Thanks and stay safe.
-
09-01-20 15:00 #10674Senior Member

Posts: 458Khloe
Repeat dream with Khloe recently.
She is a talker for sure Not a clock watcher. BBBJ is very good. This time around included daty. Mish. She gets into it if you treat her right. Seemed lucid and stated she got rid of her demon this spring. If you like a friendly spinner you could do worse. 120 hhr.
-
09-01-20 14:15 #10673Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know much about this one? She offered a 2 girl to me and sent me a pic of the other who had a pretty face.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53739508/
-
09-01-20 13:54 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 269Horny Holly in Goldsboro
Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter
[View Original Post]
Totally missed the ankle bracelet. Nice catch.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
I think I will pass on this one if she doesn't have a decent incall. Thanks for the info!
-
09-01-20 13:51 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 240BKS Sierra
Yes they do have some quality girls. Still waiting for Sierra to come back. Anyone know what happened to her? I miss pounding that while doing anal. Definitely a three hole girl.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 13:32 #10670Banned Member

Posts: 55Bks meaning
I'm newer and can't find the meaning of BKS. Help please.









Reply With Quote





