Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 28087
-
09-02-20 14:16 #12727Banned Member

Posts: 1001411 on Diamond Spa in Spring Valley
Any info on said advertisement:
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...8/9713328.html
Are these providers correct? LOL.
-
09-02-20 13:09 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 278Selena MBC
Sophia ended having to cancel yesterday's but she was kind enough to let me know very early in The day. I ended up at MBC at the recommendation of some of the more recent reviews. They were accurate. Selena a beautiful, bubbly young woman. Think tall and thin models you see on Korean dancing / singing shows. All the details mentioned in previous reviews were accurate. She was stronger than I gave her credit for and the release was slow and sensual. If you appreciate a thin and toned young woman, she is a winner winner chicken dinner. Definitely owe her another visit sooner than later.
-
09-02-20 11:31 #12725Regular Member

Posts: 24Pandora; Brooke
Pandora; Brooke; awesome girls. Had the pleasure of booking a session recently with each. Both at a really nice spa. No name. Clairemont Mesa. Easy location. Treat them good and they will do the same for you. Now my ATF.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186154
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680
-
09-01-20 23:43 #12724Regular Member

Posts: 10Wendy. 5 star
Excellent description. She is a sweet heart and can be very bubbly. If you are a nice guy she will treat you even better. She will take as long as you need to bust as well. A real pleaser. And very very great full when you tip her. Too bad the place is. 6 for an hr now. But I get it. They took a hit with the shutdown. Finding a 40/40 spot right now is going to be a challenge I think for sure for a while. Too bad but is what it is.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 19:50 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 567Lusk / Chinese Herbal Palace
Lusk / CHP is on Lusk Blvd, a few blocks off Mira Mesa Blvd. Lusk is affiliated with Flanders / Mesa Ridge. So annoying having these locations being referenced with multiple names! Any who, it's pretty obvious Flanders and Lusk are affiliated because there's a sign currently posted on Mesa Ridge front door to go to Flanders because they are remodeling. Some more AMP trivia: Cayla, whom I'm in love with and met at Flanders, is friends with both Emma and Sherry at Lusk. Cayla took good care of me and I returned the favor. My incredible lovemaking (read as tip) was conveyed to these lovely ladies at Lusk whom also gave me some good loving. Hehehe!
Originally Posted by JcelChakas
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 18:51 #12722Banned Member

Posts: 3085 Stars for Wendy
She's 40. Maybe 5'1" 115 lbs. Not a bubble butt but not flat. B's that are holding up. Strong lean sexy body. Very cute face. Big smile. Decent English. Think of your favorite 25 year old Viet spinner that's taken care of herself and hasn't been doing FS. Great time.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:02 #12721Regular Member

Posts: 9Pine spa
How are the girls at pine? Do they do BBBJ?
-
09-01-20 17:00 #12720Regular Member

Posts: 9Is lusk the Ronson road massage place? They do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 16:32 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 8Sorry to hear that man, thanks for TOFTT. Her post said Viet / Japanese so I was excited to visit but I don't think I will after your experience.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 15:08 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 284Wendy at 5 Star Spring Valley
Seen a lot of talk about 5 Star during the closings due to the pandemic. Can someone describe Wendy and the other staff there?
-
09-01-20 14:06 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 28Lusk and Pine?
Where is Lusk and Pine?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 13:53 #12716Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone try her out?
Just curious if anyone's seen this provider before.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190183
-
09-01-20 13:11 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 28North County AMPs
What's up Fellas!
I've been reviewing this forum for awhile now, wanted to see if any of you had any luck with AMP in North County. I've tried Bernardo Massage, only had HE and I'm looking for BBBJ. I called the other day and was told they re-open 08/31.
Thanks for the referrals and links!
-
09-01-20 11:35 #12714Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mbc
Yes, Selena is still working there. She said she's there everyday.
Originally Posted by LilTrip02
[View Original Post]
Selena gives a great massage and one of the best slow sensual release.
-
09-01-20 10:20 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 79Mbc
Planning to go to mbc tomorrow, haven't been there for a while, does anyone knows if Selena still works there.










Reply With Quote





