Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 17737
-
09-02-20 14:32 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 852Looks more like coal, than a diamond.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:19 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 271Do you mean goth Jen with fake boobs and black hair?
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 13:59 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 240Diamond losing its luster?
I saw Diamond a short while back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53759134/
I had seen her a few times and thought I knew what I was going to get but she might have been having an off day.
Way more No's than Yes', got the job done but compared to previous visits I was not completely satisfied.
Not closing the door on her but just throwing it out there in case anyone else has a similar experience or is without the time to waste.
Fortunately I had some free time from my SO and could take a chance.
-
09-02-20 13:56 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 240Jennifer is very pregnant
BTW,
For those of you into that sort of thing.
Jennifer is a few months pregnant.
Just starting to show and putting on a little baby weight.
Still as enthusiastic as ever.
Gag reflex is way more noticeable than before but she perseveres through it.
I mention this all because I would expect at some point soon she will be shutting things down for a while.
-
09-02-20 13:31 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 240No worries.
Originally Posted by SamFields5150
[View Original Post]
The board got mention of her passing a few weeks ago.
-
09-02-20 10:36 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 88Gigi
Isn't this her? Used to be in north county now staying south.
Originally Posted by VitaMeat
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53494927/
-
09-02-20 10:08 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks for toftt, seems like this happens often where they put out old or filtered pictures that its nothing like that ad. Thats why I love this forum as you can share, I've visited the anaangels there pictures are accurate and I've taken apache77 reviews as a good gauge as he gives out good reviews thanks apache77!
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 09:12 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 133The Asian looking blonde has been around in StL a while, usually on EROS. PRICEY.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 04:54 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 33Holly Hayes
I'm not sure how many of you have been with "Hollywood" located in the Tower Grove area, but when I tried contacting her, I received a voicemail from a man that says she's passed. Just passing the information forward and posting a link in regard to whom I'm referring to.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144990626
-
09-02-20 02:25 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 74Is this TGTBT?
Really like the look of all theses girl but its weird the change daily is it sketchy or the real deal? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53753940/.
-
09-01-20 21:54 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 553I saw a TER review for Ginger from Jan 2020. Reached out to the email listed, but no reply. Beginning to think the review was fake, because I thought she had retired some time ago.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 18:24 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 152Any info on this one?
-
09-01-20 17:34 #4705Regular Member

Posts: 16Gigi's been retired nearly 4 years. (My all time favorite) the other 2 I don't know.
Originally Posted by SirChuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:23 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 169Covid Reality
Yeah, I would say it's pretty tough to find action at night during Covid, unless you really know the person well. Everything is shutting down early, including bars and the strip clubs. I'm not saying St. Louis is the best ever. I don't know any better, cause I'm stuck here. But right now, availability just isn't quite the same across the board, from massage, to escort, to strip club or bar.
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 16:03 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 84Did a quick search. I think she's the girl in girlsdoporn 374 and 406. I might meet her when she's here.
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






