Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4470
-
09-01-20 16:15 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 373I would avoid stating that k-girls do not.
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen an upcharge in the bay area for a long time, but I have had k-girls in this area offer BBFS for an upcharge in the past.
I remember one that had the standard 220 rate and a 260 rate. PSE was not used in any of the advertising, but you can figure out which one allowed deposits.
I have had BBFS from ladies that were advertised as GFE.
I have never seen PC use PSE in their advertising, but you can see posts of people who have experienced PSE despite that.
I myself have seen a few that was GFE (confirmed by PO) and still got what I was hoping for.
When it comes down to it, it's still YMMV.
Pretty sure someone who's stinky will not get PSE despite the advertisement.
The upcharge concept is alive and well down in the southern part of the state, so I'm really hoping it remains down there.
-
09-01-20 15:47 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 133BGC Long Appts
I doubt negotiating would risk being blacklisted unless you're a real asshole about it. The BGC PO is good and she doesn't have time for BS so keep it short, to the point and respectful.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
In my experience you don't really get discounts with K-Girls because they don't need to give discounts. I've gotten a bit of a break when booking a whole day.
Standard rates in the Bay Area are $180 for half hour and $220 for a full hour. A handful of girls ask for premium rates above those numbers.
-
09-01-20 15:45 #1288Regular Member

Posts: 16Quick question. Does anyone know if Louisa from bunnygirlsclub is Scarlett (never seen Scarlett, but she looks like the pictures of Scarlett from when they were advertised before)? She looks really familiar but I can't seem to place her. Thanks.
-
09-01-20 14:24 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 109I agree. I've never had an upcharge at any K AAMPs in many years of being in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 08:31 #1286Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks
Thanks for the help. Looking forward to my visit and will report.
-
08-31-20 23:46 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 135I respectfully disagree. While the 160 Chinese houses may upcharge for various services, the 220 K AAMPs do not. If BBFS is available, they will say PSE. If they say GFE it is CFS.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
08-31-20 22:35 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 373I read your clarification on bars.
Originally Posted by WAustin64
[View Original Post]
Some do and some don't.
Most don't.
The upcharge is usually a guarantee.
Without an upcharge, YMMV.
-
08-31-20 22:33 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 373Negotiating would be a gamble on getting blacklisted, unless the COVID situation has the visitor count reduced (I don't think it has).
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
Only time I ever got a reduced rate was when I called for an appointment and it was not available.
Then later that evening, I got a text back for a 2 hour session at a reduced rate.
This was a little over 10 years ago and I was a regular with the org (which is no longer around).
Only ones I know that add half the hourly price for a 90 min session are your standard escorts, with a break at the 2+ hour mark.
-
08-31-20 10:51 #1282Regular Member

Posts: 9Kgirls
Haha! I meant BBFS. Autocorrect. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 09:30 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 133BGC / 90 Min
I believe 30 minute sessions are $180 so yeah, 90 would be $220 + $180 or $400.
Originally Posted by Neferix
[View Original Post]
The normal half hour rate at any org is $180, which I don't think is worth it when I can get another 30 minutes for just $40 more.
Go for 1 hour or 2 hours. I doubt prices are negotiable but you can try.
-
08-31-20 02:32 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 37So I asked BGC if they offered 90-minute sessions. They told me it was $400 (1 hour is $220 as normal). I thought it wasn't worth it. Has anyone else asked for 90 minutes, or even two hours? And what would you guys think is the average price for 90-minute sessions?
-
08-30-20 17:43 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 25Exactly what I did as well.
Originally Posted by MBraddock999
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:37 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 135Lsc
I completely agree. There are several consistently very good organizations in the Bay Area, but only one gets my top rating. It is LSC.
Originally Posted by MBraddock999
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
08-30-20 15:31 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 169Chocolate bars?
Originally Posted by WAustin64
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:30 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 169Just what I did. Be aware of what they want and why, remove the rest, too many people rush to hysterics.
Originally Posted by MBraddock999
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





