Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 808 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7391

    Last week

    Cruised the south loop the middle of last week after midnight, was dead all over, just keeps getting worse here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00223-min.jpg‎   DSC07598.jpg‎  

  2. #7390
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.

    Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.
    If true that is terrible. Which Nikki is this can you post a pic or ad?

  3. #7389

    Halloween

    Drove down Greenfield today and was surprised when I saw a house around 12th with a Halloween skeleton decoration already up. Time to get the eyes checked, it was a crackhead sitting on the porch.

  4. #7388

    Big Titti Nikky

    Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.

    Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.

  5. #7387

    Jersey Jess

    Spent some time searching for the little spinner I spotted the other night. Finally found her. In the light of day she's missing at least one front tooth. Has a big open sore in the middle of her forehead. Tits didn't look nearly as enticing with no bra under her tank top. Still had a nice ass but, meh, not enough to make up for the rest. Rolled on by.

    Found good ol' Jersey Jess on Greenfield in the lower digits. Quick, easy scoop. Off to a quiet spot. I had forgotten she hates CIM, so it's either covered or HJ finish. Pity because she does give very good head. No drama, nice conversation to and from, looking pretty good, standard pricing. The only thing that might keep me from repeating is the lack of CIM.

    HS.

  6. #7386

    Kerry or Carrie

    Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.

  7. #7385

    Kerri, Kerry, or Carrie

    Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.

  8. #7384

    Dead phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I was near 15th and G today and saw a cute WSW, I made a loop to make a LEO check. Pulled up and she got right in. 8 or 9 on my SW scale! Friendly, decent teeth, short brown hair and some cute perky small tits! A little small talk, LEO check and agreed on $. 3 for bbbjcimsw. Found a good spot and after a little p_ playing and playing with her tits, we got to the main event! Good skills, stayed with it to the end! I got her digits, so seniors can PM and get it. I will be calling her soon!

    FOM69.
    Jessy number is disconnected, damn!

  9. #7383

    Hispanic spinner?

    OK Gentlemen, I've been off the SW scene for a good while now, but I still like to window shop occasionally. Last couple of weeks I've seen a really petite little Hispanic spinner on Greenfield, usually around the gas station on about 18th. Face is no better than average and it seems there may be dental hygiene issues, but she's got some nice perky tits for her size and an ass that looks spectacular in her short shorts. I'd scoop her but every time I see her she's with Performance Improvement Management Partner. Never more than like 30 feet apart, often within 5 or 6 feet. I hate scooping when anyone if there's a guy handing around and of course I flat out won't if they are standing side by side. Anyone had her? Wondering if it's worth my time to try and scoop her when there's some degree of separation.

    HS.

  10. #7382

    Jessy

    I was near 15th and G today and saw a cute WSW, I made a loop to make a LEO check. Pulled up and she got right in. 8 or 9 on my SW scale! Friendly, decent teeth, short brown hair and some cute perky small tits! A little small talk, LEO check and agreed on $. 3 for bbbjcimsw. Found a good spot and after a little p_ playing and playing with her tits, we got to the main event! Good skills, stayed with it to the end! I got her digits, so seniors can PM and get it. I will be calling her soon!

    FOM69.

  11. #7381

    Return to Action

    I have not been out because of the virus but decided to hit the streets once again. Last week I was out on Aug. 25 & 28. On the 25th I found Ariel on 7th and G. Cute blonde, long legs wearing black leggings. I was more nervous than expected but she was nice and did a fabulous BBBJCIM for 40. I asked for her number but she said it had just been stolen. I have been looking for her ever since. On the 28th I picked up Corinna on L. I was getting ready to leave the area because I had been out for a couple of hours. I may not have stopped if I saw her earlier. She is sort of a wreck now. The service was very good but not as good as it used to be. BBBJCIMWS for 30. She has a number but needed to get a new phone because again, it was stolen. WTF!

  12. #7380

    Any info

    National walker. Chubby & short. Is she worthwhile?

  13. #7379

    Shit the bed

    I bought I was the only one that has ever used that saying! LMAO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    If there are any loops besides 27th - 35th on Lisbon, I'm no longer aware of them. Sure, if you cruise North, you might find a singlet walking or sitting at a bus stop. And of course there's the tranny on 12th and North. But the only true loop left is Lisbon. I have been there days when you could fire a cannon up and down the street and not hit a squirrel, much less a hooker. But about two weeks ago I cruised at about 10:30 at night and pussy was crawling like fleas on a dogs back. I don't know if it was payday, Social Security checks came in, or if it was mass withdrawal from crack and boy. But MAN were they out! There was a pretty nice looking on who was pregnant in short white shorts. I wasn't planning to stop, but by the time I swung around, she'd been scooped. I don't know why banging a pregnant woman turns me on, but maybe it's because I know the bun in her oven isn't rising from my shot of leavener.

    So all I can tell you is that it is very hit and miss these days, with mostly miss, I think. God I miss the eighties. You could cruise the north loops (yes LOOPS), and your car would reek of pussy just from driving through.

    Coochie (livin' in the past) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. Shit the bed, Some of that 18 year old poontang I was hitting back then are grandmothers now. Got to be 53 at least by now. Fuck it while you can, boys. It don't get better with age.

  14. #7378

    Gms lol

    Hit the ss loop around 5/530 this afternoon very little to choose from. I'm talking 3-4 is all I even saw. Pulled over for a cutie walking and she gets to my window and I say "I remember you" she says "you got a hundred bucks?

    "That's why I remember you!" was my reply as I drove off. GMS-afflicted Angel LOL.

  15. #7377

    Northside Loop (s?)

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading on here a while but this is my first post. I am not very familiar with Milwaukee, other than a few strip clubs and just passing through on the highway. Is there any street walker action afternoons or early evening? What are the best loops?
    If there are any loops besides 27th - 35th on Lisbon, I'm no longer aware of them. Sure, if you cruise North, you might find a singlet walking or sitting at a bus stop. And of course there's the tranny on 12th and North. But the only true loop left is Lisbon. I have been there days when you could fire a cannon up and down the street and not hit a squirrel, much less a hooker. But about two weeks ago I cruised at about 10:30 at night and pussy was crawling like fleas on a dogs back. I don't know if it was payday, Social Security checks came in, or if it was mass withdrawal from crack and boy. But MAN were they out! There was a pretty nice looking on who was pregnant in short white shorts. I wasn't planning to stop, but by the time I swung around, she'd been scooped. I don't know why banging a pregnant woman turns me on, but maybe it's because I know the bun in her oven isn't rising from my shot of leavener.

    So all I can tell you is that it is very hit and miss these days, with mostly miss, I think. God I miss the eighties. You could cruise the north loops (yes LOOPS), and your car would reek of pussy just from driving through.

    Coochie (livin' in the past) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. Shit the bed, Some of that 18 year old poontang I was hitting back then are grandmothers now. Got to be 53 at least by now. Fuck it while you can, boys. It don't get better with age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape