Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5137
-
09-03-20 10:44 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 48Don't understand
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/164133474496
I've seen some post that will have a location that states "my place" or "downtown" and that is usually a sign of a fake ad because the robots don't know a location that is real to put in that spot. But then you'll see the phone number is the New Hampshire number which has me thinking maybe it is real, the girls just don't realise they make it look fake. ?
-
09-03-20 10:19 #1476He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606The first three pictures
Are a girl I saw in a sketchy apartment building in Manchester about a year ago. Small, about like the pictures, BBBJ, CFS was offered but she had a smelly snatch so I stuck with the BJ. I wouldn't go back.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
The girl in the last picture used to work out of Merrimack I believe, there are posts about her.
-
09-03-20 07:13 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 223Angel
Been having trouble with STG lately so when I searched for Angel I found an ad under a different name but with virtually the same text in the ad:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-ros...chester-851931
Jack.
Originally Posted by EsEricStall
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 21:45 #1474Regular Member

Posts: 6Young spinner
Been looking for a while and haven't found any good ones if anyone know somebody pm me, the smaller the better.
-
09-02-20 21:34 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 71Remi
Man if only she offered FS. I mean I know why she doesn't and I get it but man oh man what a lay she would be.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:11 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes
She's still around.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:49 #1471Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes, she is still around. I saw her a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 17:24 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 30Any one seen the Ebony girl or Angel?
Any idea about these ladies?
EXOTIC EBONY.
She seems to be ok but thought if there are any information on her.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/821544196222
ANGEL.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...f/523829497352
Thanks and stay safe.
-
09-02-20 15:38 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 67Remmi
Been away from the forum. Used to be a Remi from Manch. Is she still around? Thanks.
-
09-02-20 05:42 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 223Jessie
Yes, I'd say the picture of her on stage is very close. As an earlier reviewer noted, the listed age might be a little off, but only by the standard amount. I think they always say they're 5 - 10 years younger.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
Jack.
-
09-01-20 16:38 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 242She reminds of the skunk smelling girl from Nashua not long ago.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 15:26 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 303How old are Jess's pics in this ad?
And does she still look like this?
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 12:35 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 223Jess
Sorry for the late report. I actually connected with Jess the same day you posted, a week ago Friday. I had texted her and she took an hour or two respond but I met her in a motel around Merrimack. I have to say, one of my top experiences! She did start with a massage which, as someone else reported, seems mandatory. While she looked OK dressed, once naked (and in a dimly lit room), I had no complaints. She's a true spinner with perky tits, nice nipples, a well trimmed Bush, & good hygiene. We hit it off and after a very enthusiastic BBBJ, I had her flip around and we tried 69 for a while. Sweet, no smell, a great experience. After that, she put a cover on me and rode me hard until I popped. I definitely hope to repeat.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
She did say the motel thing is new and she's looking for a new place but didn't give specifics. I didn't see any older man during my visit.
Stay safe!
Jack.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
-
09-01-20 05:35 #1464Regular Member

Posts: 74Spanish cutie
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/645243927284
I have noticed a lot of girls posting at 1 or 4 in the morning? . are they meth heads? Furthermore adding to the subject. . Most mongers (I would believe) work a day job for a living. I know I don't like to bang chics while I'm sleepy lmao. Anyways let's talk about why alot of these girls stay up all night?. . And I love Spanish Dominican girls. I know there was that cutie up in Dover nh. However she never posted on skipthegames. . Is this her? Recent reviews point to her having a pimp and relocating to mass. To profit from the more lucrative mongering market in Massachusetts. . hope everyone is doing a lot of fucky fuck. Look forward to seeing a lot of new girls soon. And of course making new juice reviews. After a get my Shock wave therapy along with my p shot. Will probably make a YouTube video. And porn hub video on my review of the p shot. I like to keep life interesting as many of you know. Hugs and kisses to all my monger buddies.
-
08-31-20 13:50 #1463Banned Member

Posts: 60Sa has been good and bad
I have just relocated to Manchester and have found the experience with SA to be mixed.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
Couple of scams, one really drug addled one I can share names if you'd like.
Just know you get what you pay for.












Reply With Quote





