Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16984

    Sarah

    So does Sarah have a new number? The original one, I haven't heard from her in a while.

  2. #16983

    Temporary hiatus

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe you may be a little too late to experience it. Really pretty girl; I've always had a good time with her both before and during her pregnancy. I believe she's temporarily out of the game as she should be going into labor any day now.

  3. #16982

    Sarah?

    I am very interested in meeting the famous Sarah. Please pm me your info.

  4. #16981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?
    That's her. She's asking you for your forum handle so she knows she gave you her number. Didn't you ask her to pm you?

  5. #16980

    Sarahw

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude1  [View Original Post]
    What's her member name?
    SO I had a Sarah PM me, gave me a number and asked me to text her my User handle which I will not do. Is that the legit Sarah?

  6. #16979

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she looks for SMs and PMs them to gauge interest before sending a number.

    To the question about her looks, by my estimates I'd say she's mid 20's-30's, white, long hair, cute, tall, average body. I forget the height situation as I'm tall and only really notice if somebody is pushing 6. Anyways, many members saw her pics while she still had an ad up, so I think we glossed over this part in our reports.
    What's her member name?

  7. #16978

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    #2 is Serena she's a crackhead thief with a handler be careful.
    Thanks for the heads up Mark. Too bad, she's my type even if her pictures are filtered LOL.

    Found info for number 1 going further back. Shout out to you Richmond guys for being so active, accurate, and honest on the forums. I always feel confident coming to play in Richmond.

  8. #16977
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I keep hearing how great she is but not how to get in touch. Does she just randomly decide to message people?
    Yeah, she looks for SMs and PMs them to gauge interest before sending a number.

    To the question about her looks, by my estimates I'd say she's mid 20's-30's, white, long hair, cute, tall, average body. I forget the height situation as I'm tall and only really notice if somebody is pushing 6. Anyways, many members saw her pics while she still had an ad up, so I think we glossed over this part in our reports.

  9. #16976

    6 foot Sky

    Anyone visit her recently? I chatted with her and said she he's still around the area Where she got busted last time, I try to avoid that certain county when possible and not sure if I want to risk it.

  10. #16975

    I love preggos any info on this one?


  11. #16974

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Is this formerly east end jackie?
    I texted with her and confirmed one and the same.

  12. #16973

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Thats the same one I was referring to.
    My bad it's been awhile since anyone posted on her.

  13. #16972
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Or is it the Jackie from Varina?
    Thats the same one I was referring to.

  14. #16971

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Or is it the Jackie from Varina?
    Yes it is.

  15. #16970

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, so I read all the way to tab 30 and got some answers for a few I have my eye one. But saw nothing on these ladies. Sorry if I missed it.

    1. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/858709238698.

    2. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/340355196293.

    Seem to post frequent enough.

    Also, last time I saw Treasure she said she was getting a tummy tuck and her teeth fixed. From her picks it looks like she got the tummy bump fixed. Anyone seen her recently?
    #2 is Serena she's a crackhead thief with a handler be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape