Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17989

    Ugh

    It's been on my radar for a while to see Jennifer but admittedly, the reports of her farting have kept me away. Yeah, you might be wearing a mask but odor still gets though and aside from that it's a huge turnoff, regardless of the finish. Obviously, people fart but why doesn't she just excuse herself and go to another room? I mean, seriously, I'm there for a massage and happy ending, not a camping trip. Maybe she's trying to introduce a genre into the spa sounds. You know, relaxing Zen, rainfall, wind chimes and massage therapist bodily sounds for the soul.

  2. #17988

    Walk In?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    He's talking Thai dds. Pavillion is a chain and massage only.
    Do you need an appointment or can you just walk in?

  3. #17987
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Whats the big deal. You've already got a mask on.
    LOL! Best laugh of the day!

  4. #17986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to give her a shot for the BJ, but the farting would kill the mood for me
    Whats the big deal. You've already got a mask on.

  5. #17985
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Same thing happened to me. I just don't go there anymore. Also, hang around and watch them not change the bedding. They just smooth out the wrinkles so the next guy can lay on your jizz.
    The jizz is like a spray starch. It helps get out the wrinkles, and may even whiten.

  6. #17984

    Downriver Nuru

    I saw her Sunday. Asked for a nuru body slide but she told me her gel supplier is closed and she cannot find a suitable replacement. I opted for a regular massage for $100. She gives a great massage and stimulates the areas that are important. When I flipped, she gave me the universal HJ signal. I gave her the universal BJ signal. She agreed. We went to the shower where she cleaned me up then drained me. Super time. $180 including tip.

  7. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusGuy  [View Original Post]
    So you have been drinking the Tiffany Kool-Aid. Haven't you wondered why you're the one changing your appointment? It's because a big spender called and is cutting the line. She knows she's got you hooked. A Tiff-addict. You'll agree to take a back seat. Ever ask for a discount for accommodating her? I was in the same situation you're in. It's a common practice among the so-called stars at the Ferndale establishment. One day I was told at the door that I was the victim of their double booking scheme by a Tiffany wannabee. I said NO. That was a blessing in disguise. I opted for Jenny who is now my ATF. No more Tiffany for me. Take a stand. Your time is as valuable as the Madam's. The practice is disrespectful and irks many who will soon seek services elsewhere. Time for an intervention.
    Agreed, Same thing happened to me. I just don't go there anymore. Also, hang around and watch them not change the bedding. They just smooth out the wrinkles so the next guy can lay on your jizz.

  8. #17982

    Monroe street

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Is the massage place on Monroe street in Dearborn open or did they shut down?
    Yes. It's open. Same staff. Saw Sasha last week. She's lost weight. Looks good. Still a great massage.

  9. #17981
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Is the massage place on Monroe street in Dearborn open or did they shut down?
    They're still going. Went last Friday. Same lineup they've had for several months now. 2 older women, one middle aged. None of them really hot. Haven't seen Sasha there in years.

  10. #17980

    Monroe Street in Dearborn

    Is the massage place on Monroe street in Dearborn open or did they shut down?

  11. #17979

    Take a stand

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpAdickt  [View Original Post]
    T is great. And no I'm not on her payroll. I have seen her several times preC19 and every time has been A+ for me, my experience. However, my only disappointment is her being so busy and accidentally double booking appointments. I only have a small window and I usually plan it out days ahead and set the appoint at 24-48 hours. But the last couple times after C19 I've called like usual and set the appt. All is well and then an hour before my appt time I a call / text to either move up or move out my time bc of double booked appts. Which I wouldn't care but with my small window of time it never works out. Anyway T is my ATF. Have never had a bad experience with her. I think she is great other than the double booking which is disappointing and frustrating in more ways than one.
    So you have been drinking the Tiffany Kool-Aid. Haven't you wondered why you're the one changing your appointment? It's because a big spender called and is cutting the line. She knows she's got you hooked. A Tiff-addict. You'll agree to take a back seat. Ever ask for a discount for accommodating her? I was in the same situation you're in. It's a common practice among the so-called stars at the Ferndale establishment. One day I was told at the door that I was the victim of their double booking scheme by a Tiffany wannabee. I said NO. That was a blessing in disguise. I opted for Jenny who is now my ATF. No more Tiffany for me. Take a stand. Your time is as valuable as the Madam's. The practice is disrespectful and irks many who will soon seek services elsewhere. Time for an intervention.

  12. #17978
    I'd like to give her a shot for the BJ, but the farting would kill the mood for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Yes she still farts. LOL. I forgot about that. Her seal is broke.

  13. #17977
    Quote Originally Posted by ReynarDfc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Carina? Wasn't able to find any reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1318922
    I'd like to know too.

  14. #17976

    Carina is a bikini massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReynarDfc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Carina? Wasn't able to find any reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1318922
    Carina is at an extremely overpriced bikini massage place on Ford Rd. Near Merriman. Do it yourself only. Don't waste your time or money.

  15. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is your guess on Sunny's age? I like the location.
    I've seen sunny a few times preC19 and she is great. Don't have any complaints. The NURU is fun. She knows what she's doing. And everything else that comes with it is a bonus. I like that she showers and washes you down. Anyway, I'm thinking late 50's but she makes up for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape