Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 30810
-
09-01-20 13:32 #10905Banned Member

Posts: 55Bks meaning
I'm newer and can't find the meaning of BKS. Help please.
-
09-01-20 12:42 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 44Barbie
Thursday morning I setup a 30 min session with Barbie she is posting in the Raleigh area but her incall was in Wilson Off 95 that morning.
No biggie for me since I've been trying to see her for awhile now. She had me call when I was 10 minutes away. When I got to the room she was nice & fresh. Out of the shower. She had me grab her nice boobs upon entry she had decent conversation. She started out with a nice slow sensual BBBJ I could have nutted in her mouth then but I was there for much more. Missionary she was nice and tight I put her legs up & went deeper we switched to lazy doggy. She asked if I was ready for Greek and I wassss her ass was tight she was a trooper Moaning while I pounded her ass until I got my nut I'm definitely going to repeat.
We chatted a bit more afterwards she's cool.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/759675785527
-
09-01-20 11:06 #10903Senior Member

Posts: 54Jackie
She's legit. Friendly, gets into the session. We just didn't hit it off. She's certainly worth a visit or two.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 10:30 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 240Pawg
Has anyone seen this one? Been having my eye on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53736240/
-
09-01-20 10:15 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 311So, you are saying.
Incall is not only available but likely. LOL.
Originally Posted by SdBeaverHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 10:03 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 56Ditto on Derrian
It's fair to say I have never had a bad BKS visit and it's been some time since I last saw Derriann, but I can see yes, she is one of their best.
- Tork.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 09:47 #10899Banned Member

Posts: 565Holly
Yes, per prior poster, she wears Uncle "Doc's" finest plastic jewelry. She did time and was released. Nice body for over 40 (which she is), face a little worn but I've definitely seen much worse in my dreams. Flexible with rules. House is on a busy country road with houses / neighbours in and with full view of you and the driveway, and her "friend" who is a young white guy about half her age may be standing right next to your car on the way out, popping up out of nowhere. Had a dream that I made confident small talk and GTFO out, but was not pleased by that.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 07:27 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 99Following
I would like to know about her as well.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 01:05 #10897Senior Member

Posts: 29Not sure if you caught the ankle monitor on her right foot. Might be something to consider. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 00:42 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 269Horny Holly in Goldsboro
Has anyone ever seen her? She seems friendly enough through texts, and the face pic she sent was not bad.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/010971749819
-
08-31-20 19:39 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 111Taken part Duex
No one responded to my request but hey I found one. Or she found me. Either way I'm gtg and off the market.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 14:57 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 827Hialeah
Seems like Hialeah is back, she used to frequent the area couple of years ago till she got into some trouble with some pimps if I've not mistaken. I have seen her in the past, she is genuine.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/405099169057
-
08-31-20 13:45 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 99Jackie: Puerto Rican goddess?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/puerto...ddess/32616536
Any info on this provider? She comes around every month or so. Thanks in advance.
-
08-31-20 12:41 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 578Lady J
What you want to know. Tried to PM you but mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 10:56 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 76BKS Derriann Good time
Met her Yesterday. She is probably in 50's but as the other mongers mentioned. She looks in her 30's very tight. Hard body, cute and short. Yes download google translate if you have any specific request and want her to perform. She is open to it. Very good personality. Not a clock watcher or rushing things. Setting up a date was easy. She actually enjoy the session. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, K9 and several other positions. Very good hygiene. Will repeat. But now want to try other BKS menus.










Reply With Quote





