Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 28087
-
09-01-20 09:39 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 380Sophia. Kearny Mesa
BearBoy's description is accurate. I visited once but won't repeat. If I recall there was an up charge for nude. That and the limitations to the session turned me away. And no shower available. The tits are huge, soft. In a few years there will be Some major saggage.
Originally Posted by BearBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 09:23 #12711Banned Member

Posts: 3075JM- thanks for the review! I had seen some positive reviews about her and had her on my list to see when I start getting massages again. This makes it easy to take her off my list.
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 02:08 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 285Lusk: Shiri / Sherry
Meh. Typical FS spot. Lazy Chinese girl. She wanted $60 for 30 min, then $200 tip. She didn't even do BBBJ. I only gave her $100. In cowgirl position, she literally only bounced seven times before complaining.
She was cute. Not that cute. Would not repeat.
-
08-31-20 21:34 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 380Julianna- extra services?
I visited Tiffany in Solana Beach today. Typical session with her. But in the room next door I could hear Julianna moaning. I'm wondering if the monger who was with her is on this forum. And maybe she's giving up a little more than normal due to the pandemic economy. I've had Daty and BBBJ with her in the past, but this sounded like some afternoon delight. And if you don't know, these are the two Brazilians that used to be at Cinders a long time ago and then were in UTC. They can both be found on RR.
-
08-31-20 20:53 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 83Annie from Paradise spa Convoy
Hello friends,
First time with Annie hoping that what the reviews are saying are true. Sorry to say but I was not impress with her looks. Small girl but had a belly that sticks out. Body wise no curves at all. Now for the good great massage and soft hands. Even with the mask on I could tell she was probably 40 to 50 ish.
-
08-31-20 20:32 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 75Know Knots Spa
I dropped by there today. They said they will be opened starting tomorrow (Sept. 1).
Happy hunting! Please share here. Thanks. .
-
08-31-20 17:58 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 530Thanks for toftt. I was going to reach out to her this week but not anymore. OTOH, I've always wanted to ask for my money back when they post it's me or it's free. Lol
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 17:40 #12705Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, I don't care much for FS AMPs because they will only want you to book 30 minutes sessions so they can get you out for the next guy waiting. You never get a real massage and the sessions are almost always rush. I only go to one if I just want quick sex. I don't even lie on my stomach; I just let the girls know what I'm there for.
Originally Posted by SecretWar
[View Original Post]
I enjoy a good massage before the HJ release, that's why I prefer to book a 60 or 90 minutes session at the traditional AMPs. If you like a masseuse at one of these AMPs and she reciprocates, and is playful, etc. I recommend seeing her a couple more times in a short period and I can almost guaranteed the menu will be opened for discussion. If it's not, I at least enjoyed some great massages and move on.
-
08-31-20 17:24 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the reply, my last trip at Lusk had great ending but the massage was god-awful. I guess that particular combo is pretty hard to find, it seems you have to sacrifice one for the other.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 17:01 #12703Banned Member

Posts: 1001Vivian at Manee Thai (Escondido)
Interesting, just had an incredible session with Vivian last Friday.
Originally Posted by SdDave
[View Original Post]
She only works on some days due to the pandemic. But since things are opening, maybe try calling or texting the place. The owner Nina, will try to get a hold of her.
-
08-31-20 16:59 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 116Alana
Stopped by to see Alana today.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186807
She is located in MV. Her ad says it's me or it's free, I didn't take her up on it, but maybe one of you guys want to? She is not the girl in the pics, she is smaller and more petite all around (smaller butt and boobs). Her massage is applying a ton of oil and just rubbing her body on yours. Don't go expecting an actual massage. I almost fell asleep because of the warm oil and the soft rubbing, not sensual enough to keep my attention. On the flip, there is as little touching as possible. Only allowed touching her butt. No breast touching at all. I already decided to not see Bailee because of her limited touching, this girl's restrictions are even worse. To top off all the oil she spreads on you, there is no shower. I toftt and won't be repeating. Still searching for my new regular.
-
08-31-20 16:24 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 111I think many of us would welcome a FR on this visit. She's been in quite a lot of posts, but I don't recall any FR.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 16:24 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 111As we start to see everything re-open today / this week, I think a list of places which are still 40/40 would be helpful.
I think we've covered that lots of the convoy places are now moving to 60 - but we had such great pricing in this city, I really want to support all the places that stuck at 40!
JaR.
-
08-31-20 16:10 #12699Banned Member

Posts: 3075It will be rare to find a masseuse at the "traditional AMPs" who will give a BJ finish, unless you are a regular, and she really likes you.
Originally Posted by SecretWar
[View Original Post]
You can always go to places like Pine, Lusk, etc. that are known for FS, but just ask for a massage and BJ finish.
-
08-31-20 15:51 #12698Banned Member

Posts: 3075You are missing out. With boobs her size Junior would have some great Russian fun. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






