Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: CT bareback girls

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 688
This blog is moderated by Bababooeyhtj10
  1. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That's a good strategy and good thinking with the big head to help minimize your risk and exposure.
    Yeah bro! For the older ones that been around for a while, I won't bareback them. I know the risks are the same with younger ones, but still. The germs have now embedded themselves into the pu*sy! LOL!

  2. #162

    Nicole BBFS Available

    I haven't pulled the trigger on this one but BBFS is on the menu.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...9/721222972558

  3. #161

    Re: Tehya visits Luv boutique in Hartford

    Play your cards right and you can see.

    Tehya for nothing she's on Fetlife and post about vidt to Luv boutique on a regular basis.

  4. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm a bareback guy, but what a nasty, filthy list, LOL! Its funny, because ever since I started this nasty hobby, I have avoided those EXACT 4 vajayjays. I won't touch not one of these broads, ever. They have simply been around WAY too long to touch them now. The amount of loads those pussies have seen raw...nah.
    That's a good strategy and good thinking with the big head to help minimize your risk and exposure.

  5. #159
    Damn, I'm a bareback guy, but what a nasty, filthy list, LOL! Its funny, because ever since I started this nasty hobby, I have avoided those EXACT 4 vajayjays. I won't touch not one of these broads, ever. They have simply been around WAY too long to touch them now. The amount of loads those pussies have seen raw...nah.

  6. #158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I saw Frankie about 5 years ago and after she gave me a BBBJ I said ok let me hit you doggie she was staying at some place off Rt 8 in Waterbury so before she turned around she said that she had.

    Spots on her ass because he ex husband got pissed at her and put his cigar butts out on her ass.

    Bro really you can not make that shit up no matter how hard you try.

    So when she turned around there were some pretty big red marks back their obviously you seen them also.
    Nothing to worry about, most husbands put cigar marks on their wives ass!

  7. #157

    Its not butt acne

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Frankie is still going huh? Seen her decades ago it seems. Do she still have butt acne?
    I saw Frankie about 5 years ago and after she gave me a BBBJ I said ok let me hit you doggie she was staying at some place off Rt 8 in Waterbury so before she turned around she said that she had.

    Spots on her ass because he ex husband got pissed at her and put his cigar butts out on her ass.

    Bro really you can not make that shit up no matter how hard you try.

    So when she turned around there were some pretty big red marks back their obviously you seen them also.

  8. #156

    Small BBW Spanish mami BBFS On the Menu

    A little bird told me.

    150 hh 200 hr.

    Current add.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...m/967417668409

    Archived adds.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/413-219-6699

  9. #155

    1 Million Miles

    Frankie is still going huh? Seen her decades ago it seems. Do she still have butt acne?

  10. #154

    Callie

    Is Callie available lately? I've tried reaching out to her and no response.


  11. #153

  12. #152

    Anyone know her

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/420098110405

    I looked up ad been around places on and off a while I think she's real lmk.

  13. #151

    Coco

    I've seen this girl. She seems nice, definitely on something, but reminds me of some of the crazy chicks in college years. The first time I saw her was just a BJ. The 2nd time, she started with a BJ and moved onto the main event. Just hopped right on top, bare. Totally caught me off guard, and even kind of set me into a touch of panic. Last year I got a gift from one girl without even going bare on FS, so I've attempted to be more proactive. But now, being completely caught off guard, and thinking with the little head, I didn't stop her. I ended up pulling her forward and shooting up her back, & asscrack.

    Quote Originally Posted by DlackDudeDick  [View Original Post]
    The last one for now, slim black chick tries to upsell bareback but I talked her down nutted on her ass not in her she said she wasn't on birth control ok.

  14. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKeene  [View Original Post]
    Super hot tight pussy demons but fucked her raw and blew a few loads in her
    Only thing I see is a post about Jada? But it's not a review.

  15. #149

    Who and where

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKeene  [View Original Post]
    Super hot tight pussy demons but fucked her raw and blew a few loads in her.
    Don't see any reviews anywhere on a new girl who are you referring too please include a link or photos of link please so we all know who you are referring too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape