Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 1461 1961 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17445

    New guy on here, long time hobbyist

    Just wanted to say hello. I'm a semi-young professional that appreciates a consistent and reliable UTR provider (don't we all). I hope you all will welcome me into your community. I visited Anna the Brat for the first time last week based off her many reviews on here so I figured I'd just go ahead and register an account. I have her personal phone number now so she'll definitely be worked into the rotation.

    I've had some amazing experiences and some awful ones that maybe I'll share down the Road but I just wanted to introduce myself. Peace.

  2. #17444

    Help

    I have been trying to find a provider in the Columbia or Franklin area does anyone know of any? I live kind of far so it would be nice to have someone close by.

  3. #17443

    Beth UTR

    Just met Beth UTR last Friday, she is hot as fuck. Communication was a little slow initially but once I touched base she responded quickly. I absolutely will repeat when she's in town, shout out to Wayward for bringing this gem, treat her right so she will keep coming back.

  4. #17442

    Harley

    This one is a scam. Quick text response then "I had a cancellation" I need $40-50 before noon to keep my room, I'll see you for free if you can send me the money now". I said no can do & she said she couldn't see me.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/081967785626

  5. #17441

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you didn't get much interest? I sent 2 PMs but didn't get any contact info. Anyone had the pleasure to see her? If she's worth it, I'm willing to travel to Louisville. PM is fine.
    I sent Diesel boy a PM Thursday night and he replied but nothing materialized from it. Figured his plans fell through. She was a cutie and I would have taken her one on one or in a group setting just wasn't meant to be.

  6. #17440

    Fiona is back

    Fiona reached out to me recently. She is back to Nashville.

    She is a very sexy little lady with a particular set of skills.

    The best one that I know of locally is Fiona. She is very enthusiastic about making her man of the moment happy.

    She is a good time. I have not see her in many months but can attest that she is more fun that most can handle.

    Fiona is insatiable.

    She does everything and she does it well.

    I have the number, personal email please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A6FA080-9612-4D28-9D77-59A25D0DA0AC.jpg‎   3EACE08E-306D-47CC-BD6C-165737AB4503.jpg‎  

  7. #17439
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I must admit, I had no idea who she was when I saw the post about her. She's hot but still LTGTBT. Come on fellow mongers! After a few clicks on the internet, I found the answer. Disappointing, yes, but better to be smart and not let your little head make you give away your hard earned money, especially scammers. Here's the answer to any questions about the lady in the pictures.

    https://www.twpornstars.com/JulieValmont
    Rusty, you nailed it. Now, Ms Valmont looks like she'd be fun. Maybe I can go to Europe and see if she'll except cash. Hahahahaha!!

  8. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    My two cents: When a provider wants payment up front it's a scam. She does have a nice rack though.
    She wasn't demanding upfront, just not cash payment. The problem was, she then was calling wanting "the last 4 numbers" on the card. Was pretty ballistic in wanting the info. I hadn't gotten the cards, because I know if she's legit, she'll take cash. And no way prior to services rendered. I may play infrequently, but I'm not stupid.

    I totally agree, no pay upfront.

  9. #17437

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBoy502  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Senior member from the Louisville board. I'm coming down to Mt. Juliet tomorrow on a business trip, and thinking about bringing a little spinner friend down with me if there's enough interest. She's 24, tatted, full C cup, and a freak. No Greek and no CIM, both otherwise menu is pretty open. 150 hh 200 hr. Will be east side of Nashville. PM if interested.

    Cheers!

    DB.
    I'm guessing you didn't get much interest? I sent 2 PMs but didn't get any contact info. Anyone had the pleasure to see her? If she's worth it, I'm willing to travel to Louisville. PM is fine.

  10. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Fuckin trash I even knew just by her ad that shit looked bad. She looks rough as fuck. Good find!
    I mean one of the ads they run has the tagline of "Take a hit with your dick in my mouth", so absolutely everything about them is to be avoided.

    Which is a shame because the sister (the one without the pouty lip and the underbite) don't look half bad and the BJ video she advertises with is very enticing. However, everything surrounding them is bad news. Hell, even looking at the past advertised photos shows all sorts of crack pipes and shit.

    I get that most of the girls out there are going to have some sort of habit, but at least they have the common sense to not be so overt about it.

  11. #17435

    Long con

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Define the "long con" .
    Guy in jail with a big dick.

  12. #17434
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChurch1  [View Original Post]
    Kat has been reviewed on here as running the long con.
    Define the "long con" .

  13. #17433

    Asian Goddess (Nikita)

    Has anyone seen this provider? I have seen her add multiple times and wondering if this is TGTBT.

    If she is indeed real. I think I might go broke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53673513/

  14. #17432
    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    She arrived today. A surprise to me! 3 hole friendly. Very intimated and lot of fun. No drug issues. And I think you will find her communications responsive although many providers do not text when will they are driving or when called during a date. So if you text her just before she had a date and she does not immediately get back with you, she will probably do it after the date is over.

    PM me for contact or pictures. If you have my text app number you can use that to circumvent private messaging which takes one step out of the contact process. I always appreciate hearing what you think of anyone I recommend but I also wouldn't mind getting some pictures if you take any LOL.
    Is incall available for this UTR?

  15. #17431
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Never met them, and don't plan on it but those chicks are wild! Smoking crack on porn hub & talking about sucking dick! LMAO!!

    Funny shit there!
    Fuckin trash I even knew just by her ad that shit looked bad. She looks rough as fuck. Good find!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape