Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 930 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6676

    Old

    She is a lot older than her pics show, I would say 10-15 years. Decent service but I wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, anyone familiar with this one?

    https://www.adelaidedevi.com/bio

    She seems to have posts across several sites and her pricing seems decent if her pics are real - $ QV.

  2. #6675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    For screening I filled out her intake form on her website with a reference. She texted me back later same day. Not too far East of the strip, in her private apartment where she clearly lives. Clutter and cats but she's a nice gal.

    This was around the time of my original post so a few month ago so my memory is a little fuzzy. Got lazy and forgot to write up a review back then.

    I was drawn in by the body too. I'd repeat if it wasn't for the hard MMs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Any screening?

    What side of town is her incall?

    Have seen her ads and thought she looked really hot. I'm a sucker for thin milfs.

  3. #6674

    Little help guys.

    I'm head inf to Vegas next week and this young lady caught my eye. We texted and she is avail on the day and time that I requested. I googled her number but nothing really comes out. I normally don't take chances but she did catch my eye. So what say the jury, yea or nea.

    https://sexovegas.com/escort/548127/

  4. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    I did end up seeing her for hhr. Pricing in the website is accurate. It wasn't GFE for me not sure for others. BBBJ lots of tongue action, it was good. Then covered CG and reverse CG. Face pics are accurate but without makeup. Laid back attitude. MMs are rock hard (turn off for me). She wasn't fat but she did have a small pot belly. You know the belly skinny older women sometimes get. Not flabby, just sticks out.
    Any screening?

    What side of town is her incall?

    Have seen her ads and thought she looked really hot. I'm a sucker for thin milfs.

  5. #6672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Adelaide MILF

    I did end up seeing her for hhr. Pricing in the website is accurate. It wasn't GFE for me not sure for others. BBBJ lots of tongue action, it was good. Then covered CG and reverse CG. Face pics are accurate but without makeup. Laid back attitude. MMs are rock hard (turn off for me). She wasn't fat but she did have a small pot belly. You know the belly skinny older women sometimes get. Not flabby, just sticks out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, anyone familiar with this one?

    https://www.adelaidedevi.com/bio

    She seems to have posts across several sites and her pricing seems decent if her pics are real - $ QV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5F8D987D-F984-4F8F-AFC0-485AE6A47100.jpeg‎  

  6. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by TripTrip  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I rememeber reading about her on this forum but can't find it. She looks legit. Let me know!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucckiiyou-escort-las-vegas-446163
    Seen her a couple times in the past. She's real, pics are accurate. Has an incall near the strip.

  7. #6670

    Sorta.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripTrip  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I rememeber reading about her on this forum but can't find it. She looks legit. Let me know!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucckiiyou-escort-las-vegas-446163
    I think I remember something too, it was a while ago. I think it stated that she was strange, or weird, or maybe the encounter was weird. I'm not very sure, but I think it was something like that.

  8. #6669

    Luckiiiiiuu

    Has anyone seen her? I rememeber reading about her on this forum but can't find it. She looks legit. Let me know!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucckiiyou-escort-las-vegas-446163

  9. #6668

    Intel on this beauty

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I vaguely remember seeing one review on this one. She's over by my office.

    Anybody have any info on her? Want to see if anyone has tried her out and what the service / damage is like. I'm trying to get some notches in so I can start contributing more reviews for why'all. Thanks!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....egas/53631533/

  10. #6667

    Busty black woman

    Anyone know of any local black bbws with huge titties? I used to see crystal who had to be an L or M cup easy but she moved away.

  11. #6666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBull  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she's been reviewed here before and I am reticent to announce to the world how amazing thus girl is but I know times are tough for everyone so it only seems fair that after all these years of relying on others to share, I give back and share what I know about Scarlett. She is hands-down my ATF. I'm not sure how it is she isn't a bigger deal in this town or on this board but if you guys are into smart, kinky, young, tight, local, fun girls, then I suggest you fo yourself a favor and go see this girl. Incall is downton / Freemint area (not sure about outcall), she gives an awesome bbj, covered FS and Greek. Yeah. Greek ($500) No CIM and no deep-throat / gagging stuff as she's not a fan. I don't know if she does anything other than BJ bare but I doubt it. But damn is she fun.

    I'm a picky guy and have walked away from more than my share of girls who looked nothing like their pics, tried to up sell, lived in a pigstye, etc. I half expected Scarlett's pics to be ancient or fake but I gave it a go and several sessions later here I am giving up the goods. I've been on this board for a while and have posted a few rip-off reports but I have never before made a recommendation. I trust that tells you all you need to know about how uniquely impressed I am with her. I hope this info helps you guys and please treat her well.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-s...vixen/26790746
    WOW! I was actually looking at her ad this morning but whenever I see Fremont St. , I pass. There's not one spot on Fremont that I'd wish to see someone, let alone pay 5 bills. I've seen dozens of her ads on several different sites as well as her social media, she's OK but if I'm dropping that kind of $, she's got to be a certified 9 or 10, maybe she is in your opinion, if so then good on you! However today, a week after your visit, her incall rates are 2 bills for the hour so I guess you paid 3 bills extra for greek. That doesn't make sense.

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettthegoddess

  12. #6665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    Now she charges the normal Vegas provider amount with everything covered? Hard Pass.

    Read her private delights account to see what she offers. She can't offer some things due to sensitive skin, but she does offer things like rimming that few other do. And for everything covered her PD says otherwise.
    Just full service covered.
    She is a great time. Doesn't kiss but she kisses you everywhere!. Her BBBJ is fantastic and really into the cfs.

    Makes sure you go home happy. 150 hhr is fair IMO.

  13. #6664

    Vegasbull. Quit overpaying!

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBull  [View Original Post]
    No it isn't. She is not at a Latina House at all. And when I see five bills I think $5 k. The amount referenced was $500 for Greek. Her regular rate is $300. I know some here use codes when referencing rates, but I was not as I find it to be confusing. To be clear, she's not at a Latina House. I've never been to one and have no interest in going to one.
    Based on the veteran mongers replies, you can see us mongers would rather not overpay for a commodity that is abundent.

    Hats off to you as you imply you don't have issues paying for it.

    LOL. Have fun!!

  14. #6663

    Aurora

    Now she charges the normal Vegas provider amount with everything covered? Hard Pass.

    Read her private delights account to see what she offers. She can't offer some things due to sensitive skin, but she does offer things like rimming that few other do. And for everything covered her PD says otherwise.
    Just full service covered.

  15. #6662

    Chelsey Averywood

    If you like tall slender girls, give Chelsey a text! I've seen her 4 times now and she does not disappoint. She does like 420, so if that bothers you I would stay away, but it's not overbearing. She gives a great BBBJ and DT, but all other services are covered. She is a skinny little thing, which is my preference, and she always seems tight and gets me off pretty quick. Besides being covered, the only other thing she doesn't do is Greek, according to her. Right now the damage is $2.5 for an hour, so if you want cheaper try MojoVillage or a SW. Last note, her incall is near the SouthPoint, not a great area, but I've seen worse. Google her, she's on Eros and P411, very easy to text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape